• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping."

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
tumblr_mcz2wgZx531rks9ito1_500.gif

Yeah that's a Mean Girls reference haha.

Do you like to go shopping? Either clothes, groceries, books, school supplies, whatever and whenever you go shopping for something. Mostly clothes shopping though but just any type of shopping in general. How often do you shop for clothes? How about groceries? Do you mainly shop in stores or do you just shop online?

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Excellent reference 10/10

I have never actually shopped online, I'm far too impatient for that. I think the one thing I like to shop for is food, particularly instant food and stuff to make nachos with. I let my mom shop for everything else, it's too much of a hassle for me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2013
I'm not a huge fan of shopping, but when I do it I prefer in person shopping to online shopping. I'll only shop online if I can't find what I want in person.

Sirfetch’d

I LOVE shopping because well I just love new things. I always take every opportunity to go shopping when I can because if I let others do it for me...well it is a disaster. When it comes to grocery shopping my mom usually does that for the family, but I make a list of the things I want because I am very particular about certain foods and I want to make sure that she buys the right stuff.

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
Years
  • Age 34
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 26, 2021
I enjoy the gratification of getting new things, but I do not enjoy the act of shopping itself. Especially with clothes. I have always struggled with buying clothes and there have even been times where it has brought me to tears because I get so frustrated trying to find anything that might actually be flattering on me.

I like to shop online. I have bought plenty of things off Amazon. That's usually where I go for, say, my video game needs, or DVD boxsets. Or computer games.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I'm not too fond of shopping for clothes. There's cool stuff and all, but it gets boring pretty quickly.

I like shopping for about everything else though, especially groceries.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
I don't go outside to do my shopping I shop Online..Im too lazy to go outside :3

takenbythewind

fly on little wing ♪
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013
Mean Girls references never get old xD

Yes, I love shopping! Especially when I just get payed and have nothing else to spend money on but clothes. <3
I usually always blow my money on way to expensive items though, then end up sobbing when I get home....
Anywhooooo, yes shopping is great.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Usually I'm shopping in stores, especially when I'm looking around or buying groceries, my fave potato chips and drinks.

pokemanmdj

Random Passerby
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Eh, shopping online's pretty neat. It's so convenient, I don't have to move!
And I wouldn't have my physical copy of MOTHER 3 any other way!

Um, otherwise, I go shopping for electronics and video games- stuff of that sort. I go shopping for clothing every now and then.

Years
Eww I hate shopping, because my mother has this annoying habit of staying in one shop for almost 2 hours, especially if it's for jewelry or clothes. In fact, I have a thing against shopaholic attitudes in general.

Years
I love shopping, I like to spend to spend money. The only use I have for money is to spend it on something.

I only recently started shopping online and I gotta say I have a lot more stuff now.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I do like shopping, but only for certain items, if its for clothing or gifts I prefer to order online, other wise I'll shop at stores. I wouldn't want to spend hours at the mall (have not been to the malls in years - I have no plan on going either) - it might be easier to answer by the question asked/suggested....

Do you like to go shopping? - depends by store. Mall never, find them boring
Either clothes, - I do that online for shirts, other wise I'll shop at Target or Goodwill
groceries, - see below
books, - maybe once a year I'll shop for a book, various forums, wikipedia and Snopes takes up most of my reading
school supplies, - not necessarily for school, but I do shop around (pens, markers, binders, printer ink, rubber bands, notebooks - not the computer empty sheets to write on, stuff like that) to make sure I have enough in my room, seems useless to buy them, at times they can be very necessary. I wouldn't want to run out and need some

How often do you shop for clothes? - maybe once every 4-5 months, for t-shirts I buy them online - either Rockabilia for music/movie t-shirts, I also buy football jerseys on various football related stores, otherwise Ebay is my next choice and I just hope for luck and find something. Otherwise I'll just buy shorts, pants & socks at Target, Walmart, or even Goodwill (depends what store I go to), shoes at PayLess.

How about groceries? twice a month (every other week) - its one of the few places I don't mind shopping alone, everyone at home needs to eat - including the pets

Do you mainly shop in stores or do you just shop online? - 70% of the time I shop online, 4% for groceries - mostly for candy or spices from other countries, most of the time I can't find the items I want at the stores I'll buy them online.

Years
I love shopping! Both online and offline. I shop mostly for electronics, like MP3 players, headphones, computer parts and the like online. I also enjoy shopping for clothes - ohmigawd just remembered outlet shopping at Niagara Falls this weekend (sqwee)! I'm one of those people who spend hours and hours pouring through information and analyzing my needs versus the products available, but to me it's all part of the fun.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
The only things I like going shopping for is B'day/christmas presents for my daughter and other family members.
Anything else I will try outline for it.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I... LOVE shopping.

My favourite things to shop for are clothes. I LOVE shopping for anime merch but half the time I feel obligated to buy everything simply because I wouldn't be sure if I could get it again. I'm a sucker for unique items.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I HATE it with a burning passion. I always make a game plan whenever I have to go shopping that way I can get in and out as fast as possible.
I get groceries about once a week.
School supplies are a no go for right now.
Clothes.... I reeeaallly need to go clothes shopping again.... Seriously, the last time I went clothes shopping was back in those days when everyone was only wearing Hollister, Aeropostale and American Eagle.
I just don't like spending money. And half of shopping is just hurry up and wait, if I wanted to do that then I would have paid $60 to go to six flags.

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I love food shopping omg

it's my favourite thing in the world, especially getting fruit and veg!
I love buying coconuts and pineapples god bless them

Back