• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Pokemon Palette Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 42
  • Iowa
  • Seen Sep 30, 2021
Hello everyone, i wish to change the shiny palettes of all our favorite Pokemon, but i want YOUR feedback to make sure that you approve of the Pokemon whose palette i want to change, as well as the colors that i want to change them into.

that being said, i wish to start with the Gen 1 Starters, the Squirtle, Charmander and Bulbasaur lines...

personally, i absolutely LOVE Charizard's Shiny Palette and i imagine you do as well, who doesnt love a Black Dragon?

if i did change it, it would be to give it a red belly, so the fire type is still well represented... what do you think?

as for Charmander and Charmeleon, they get an odd yellow hue for a shiny pallete, what is up with THAT? XD

so i wish to give them a similar black palette, as to match Charizard's color scheme.

as for Bulbasaur's line, i think it's... ok... but the yellow flower could use a swap out, green and yellow are used in Shinies WAY too much, i think we can spice it up, dont you? :)

finally let's discuss Squirtle's line, it goes from light blue for Squirtle to a shade of Purple... yuck! i believe that instead the line should receive a darker blue palette, not quite black, but more navy blue.

i think this is an awesome starting point for changing palettes, so leave me your feedback and i will add to my list, which Pokemon will get color swapped.

oh and by all means leave your own suggestions down below, as i am not just doing this for my fan game in the future, but i will be sharing the new palettes here via open resource on both RC and PokeCommunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back