• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
this place looks fun~ And I totally love the Sandshrew POTW, it's adorable!
So I think I'd like to join!
Name: ScarletFlygon!
Cute Pokemon: Shuppet (I took on the elite 4 with a team of them! Yay B-Button evolution cancels! I don't think I ever got around to evolving any of them into Banettes...)
and Haunter!
I know haunter seems like an odd choice, but back when there were only two Gens of Pokemon, he was my favorite pokemon of all time because I find it so adorable, especially in the episodes of the series ^_^
Why?: I adore cute pokemon, and ghost pokemon! Which is why I find most ghost pokemon cute and adorable.
Anyways, I completely adore cute pokemon, that's for sure ^~^. Every pokemon game that I have, I've made it a point to beat the elite four with a team of the cutest pokemon, EXCEPT for Pokemon Black, since this is my first experience with the new generation, I wanna try using every pokemon I can before beating the elite 4 with just cute pokemon :3

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
Name: Zephele
Cute Pokémon: Mareep & Joltik
Why?: I'm a massive sucker for cute adorableness. Or adorable cuteness. Whichever works :>

---

And great choices for POTW. I actually used to really like Sandshrew when I was younger. I mean, I still do now, but moreso before. It was mainly because of that one episode in the anime - I was a massive fan of that one character (I think it's AJ?), to the point where Sandshrew became my favourite for a short period, haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I want to go ahead and maybe start a topic here, if that's alright? It kinda irks me to not see activity in this awesome club :(

Which cute Pokemon would you like to have as a pet? Why? You can use the cute pokemon you chose, or use another!

I'm going to go with the Pokemon I chose, which is Sewaddle. I love being outside in the sunny day, and I like to garden too. With my Sewaddle as a pet, she will help me make my garden beautiful. And Sewaddles are really playful too, so we'll have a fun time playing tag. xD

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
Years
Name: BZW Golem
Cute Pokémon: Plusle and Minun :P
Why?: erm.. I just love cute pokes xD

And a pet.. hm..
this may be a bit strange but..
Meowth
Spoiler:

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013

Which cute Pokemon would you like to have as a pet? Why?

I've never had a spider as a pet, nor do I ever plan to have one, but I think Joltik is just too adorable to resist. I like the fact that it's so small and fluffy, and I think it'd be handy to have around to make webs and such to trap all the unwanted pests in the house (not that I have any at the moment, but still!).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Name: BZW Golem
Cute Pokémon: Plusle and Minun :P
Why?: erm.. I just love cute pokes xD

And a pet.. hm..
this may be a bit strange but..
Meowth
Spoiler:

Meowth + Pay Day = You'd probably be richer by now. xD Meowth also makes an adorable kitten Pokemon, and as a pet.

I've never had a spider as a pet, nor do I ever plan to have one, but I think Joltik is just too adorable to resist. I like the fact that it's so small and fluffy, and I think it'd be handy to have around to make webs and such to trap all the unwanted pests in the house (not that I have any at the moment, but still!).

I have a huge fear of spiders. But great choice on the Joltik, btw. Small spider, but absolutely adorable. :3 It can trap its enemies with its Thundershock. :) It's also small, so you might want to watch for it. xD

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
Years

Meowth + Pay Day = You'd probably be richer by now. xD Meowth also makes an adorable kitten Pokemon, and as a pet.
Yea, and when I get rich I will get even more meowths and.. buahahahhahahah!!
The world would be mine :3

Joltik may be a spider, but for some reason he doesn't.. give me the same feeling as other spiders (I'm not scared of them, i just don't like them xD).
So good pick :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
A pet? Do I even need to answer? My choice is totaly piplup. I <3 penguins :D

Oh man, Piplup. That Pokemon can't stop being too cute. :3 It's adorably huggable. <33 Like a plushie! ^_^

I think another Pokemon I'd like to have as a pet is Chikorita. Oh yeah, here's me obsessing over grass-type Pokemon. I like Chikorita as a pet because as someone that likes the outdoors, I can pretty much take it everywhere I go, even travel with it. ^_^

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
meowth bcuz of pay day riolu bcuz it is cutest Pokemon imo

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Cute Pokémon as a pet? I think... well, I think I want to have a Piplup just so that I can see his antics as that pompous penguin

Neon Shades

Hit me with your best shot
Years
:)

Name: Neon Shades
Cute Pokémon: Magby and Duosion
Why?: Magby's has this kid feeling to it, and Duosion,well, Duosion is my pick of cuteness ...

As for the topic, maybe Duosion? (It is going to the list, after all)
Because it seems to be smart and it's cute, and psychic powers seem to be a good pick

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
:)

Name: Neon Shades
Cute Pokémon: Magby and Duosion
Why?: Magby's has this kid feeling to it, and Duosion,well, Duosion is my pick of cuteness ...

As for the topic, maybe Duosion? (It is going to the list, after all)
Because it seems to be smart and it's cute, and psychic powers seem to be a good pick
welcome to the club!!
btw cute partner pokemons
pics of ur partner Duosion:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I want to go ahead and maybe start a topic here, if that's alright? It kinda irks me to not see activity in this awesome club :(

Which cute Pokemon would you like to have as a pet? Why? You can use the cute pokemon you chose, or use another!

I'm going to go with the Pokemon I chose, which is Sewaddle. I love being outside in the sunny day, and I like to garden too. With my Sewaddle as a pet, she will help me make my garden beautiful. And Sewaddles are really playful too, so we'll have a fun time playing tag. xD

Hmm... Honestly I was going to go with Pachirisu due to how adorable and playful they are, but after reading Megan's response I'm gonna have to agree with her on Sewaddle. That thing is utterly adorable and I would LOVE being able to play with one <3 It could swing around whilst I chase it and we could have competitions to see who could eat things fastest :D (It's a simple life I lead... x])

Also, I think Dwebble should be added! <3

iO6rN.png

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
I have a huge fear of spiders. But great choice on the Joltik, btw. Small spider, but absolutely adorable. :3 It can trap its enemies with its Thundershock. :) It's also small, so you might want to watch for it. xD
Yeah, its size is the one thing that would worry me the most if I actually had one. I might accidentally step on it or something :c On the other hand, being small does mean it would be easy enough to carry 1 around. Or 500.

Spoiler:

Joltik may be a spider, but for some reason he doesn't.. give me the same feeling as other spiders (I'm not scared of them, i just don't like them xD).
So good pick :3
Exactly! My usual response to a spider is to quickly give it the sole of my shoe, but I just find Joltik to be far too cute for that. One thing I'd really love to have is a bucket bathtub room full of to-scale Joltik plush toys.

Also, I think Dwebble should be added! <3

[insert awesome Dwebble picture here]
Yes! The Dwebble episode was one of the ones I saw from BW, and I thought it was so cute!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

I will name the top 5 Pokemon I think that are the absolute cutest and necessary to have as pets!!!!! Some won't be on the list but I'm sure many will agree they are cute too!

#1- Pikachu and Pichu
The cute cheek and cute size mouse, is everyone's favorite Pokemon. Pikachu is for certain the best mascot for Pokemon, not only because it's Ash's Pokemon, but it's because its cuteness is off the chart!
Spoiler:

#2 Eevee & Family-
It's fluffy, it's adorable, it's the perfect pet anyone can have! Definitely cheerful, playful and ESPECIALLY the perfect Pokemon to cuddle with.

Spoiler:

#3 Vulpix And Ninetales-
Vulpix's cuteness is beyond adorable. She can keep you warm at nice, she can definitely run around like a normal animal to be playful with. Not to mention she's a Fox. My favorite animal! Ninetales is an even bigger version, and something you could possibly ride on as a horse if it's strong enough! xD
Spoiler:

#4 Zorua-
Exactly the same reason as Vulpix, with its fox traits. I don't see any difference between the two besides the design and types when searching for them as pets.
Spoiler:

#5 Mew-
How can you deny this cutest Legendary of all time? It barely just topnotch out-cute Victini & Celebi as they follow Mew on the list of #6 & #7, respectively. Pokemon: The First Movie, is all you need is the reason to consider Mew as the most amazing pet ever.
Spoiler:

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Name:TheFallenUmbreon
Pokemon: Umbreon and Espeon
Why/Reason: Umbreons and Espeons are both eeveelutions and just make me wanna hug them. Like all eeveelutions, they are wolf like Pokemon. I also do think Umbreons and Espeons make a good team together...or should I say couple...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
OH MY GOD. Why didn't I think of Mew? Great choice for a pet, Sector. xD Mew has every characteristic as a pet. It's huggable, adorable, and VERY PLAYFUL. <3

I love the artwork of cute Pokemon you posted by the way. Especially the Pikachu ones. I think I've seen a few of them before, but still... I find them all adorable. needs moar Zorua :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back