• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The reason I joined PC is....

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I joined PC mainly because I was looking for another Pokemon forum to join. I wanted more Pokemon to talk with and to trade and battle with. So I searched "Pokemon forums" on Google and found Pokecommunity in the top results. I also heard about on Bulbagarden several times and decided to join after that.

Guy

just a guy
Years
It was honestly out of the whim when I joined back in '08. My sister had found PC while surfing the web and she decided that we should both join. With so much time on my hands I just said, "Why not?"

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
The reason I joined was because I was really stuck on something in my game and after browsing through the boards, I found it quite interesting and decided to join in! Never regretted my decision, back in August on Rainbow Arcanine :3.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I lurked for one year before I joined for the first time because I came across this website because of those flawless bred Pokemon in the trade corner, in the end, I didn't do anything on the forums and went for 1 year. A year later, I came across this forum again and forgotten my password, so I created this account and the rest is known to all of you.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
The reason I joined PC was because I wanted a place where I could talk and discuss about all things Pokemon without being teased at and being called 'childish' just because I liked something other people didn't. This is one of the places where I can come to daily and just be myself and meet and make lots of friends with a one similar interest, that is Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I've joined for two things: To find a way to get back into my Pokémon games, & to find people that I can talk with, as I'm a lonely person without the internet...

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I joined just because it was a pokemon forum. Initially it was going to take a backseat to Serebii as my main forum, but since early 2009 this has been my primary forum and it'll probably be that way for a few months.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I had some interest in pokemon, which is one of the reasons I joined. The other reason is I had nowhere else to go to, because one forum I'm on is generally quiet, and I usually upload hacks to (in the sig), the other forum I had multiple disputes with, and I'd rather just leave it in the void and not remember even existing there.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
The reason I joined PC was to find others to talk to about Pokemon, since IRL no one except someone I met through here (Morkula) even like Pokemon. It was a good decision. :3

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
the reason i joined pc was to make some awezum hacks. or to play some aweshrum hacks. but that was quickly left behind... then i was here for the rawzhsrum members. now i'm here for the nostalgia.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I joined because I was interested in what this forum was like and just because I wanted to.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I joined because I was tired of not really being able to discuss Pokemon since I don't really know a lot of people with interest in it. I'm glad I did because I've met a lot of great people on PC.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Oh my Well it's been what 10+ years since I joined PC heh it's a long time I was pretty new to forums then used to go the Pojo then lol that was so long ago lol anyways I belive I joined to try somthing new :)

Crux

Evermore
Years
I'm not sure really.
I love pokemon, found this forum, and said 'what the hell' *join*

I didn't expect to spend as much time here as I have, but there are some pretty cool people here.

Lord Squirtle

His Sexiness
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Mostly to check this scene out, make and confuse a friend or two, and learn a bit more about hacking games. Somewhat experienced hacker (among other things), but fairly new here.

Years
The reason I joined PC was because I was trying to make a ROM hack, but had no idea what I was doing. It never really got off the ground before I gave up, but I decided to stick around here.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
...because I was a lonely middle-schooler who liked Pokemon and had no one with which to share it.

I have no idea how I even got here.

Tackle

Pancham
Years
I joined PC for download hacks those put a file in attachments, and I found something better, such as PC's Showdown Server and new friends.

Back