• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3DS EShop/Virtual Console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Well basically my question for you guys is if there is (or will be) an old Pokemon game, like Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, or Crystal, on the EShop for the Nintendo 3DS. I know they release popular games, like Mario for example, on the EShop/virtual system, so I was just wondering if they have it for Pokemon, my favorite Nintendo franchise ever.

Secondly, if they don't have it on there, is there a way to hack it onto my 3DS? I could download the rom to my computer, and then put it on there some way. Is there any way of doing something like this or something similar? Id love to play it on there.

Thanks!!!!!!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
As for the first part, it's possible but I don't know if they ever will because they would want trading to work and therefore would have to do a LOT of recoding. I believe that kind of discussion belongs more in PGC though, so gonna send this here.

We don't tell you how to hack your 3DS here though. Isn't that illegal? You'll have to look somewhere else for that.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I already answered this in your thread in Metal/Color Generation.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back