• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 20, 2016
pokecenter error

hey i'm currently playing your game and i keep getting the same problem wich is everytime i try to heal my pokemon at the pokecenter the game crashes .what can i do ?

Attachments

• pokecentre error.JPG
    pokecentre error.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 2, 2019
Hey i found a bug. After Tumbli uses his ability harvest in battles (got an oran berry from pansurge), when the battle was over, i went to heal my pokemon but it crashes when i click "Pokemon" in the start menu thing. I get this error "Script 'PScreen_Party' line 353: NoMethodError occurred. unidentified method `>' for nil:NilClass" other than that the game is AMAZING so far keep it up!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Any new Update for the game so far?

it's still getting done. i've been staying pretty quiet lately.

4b23fq8.gif

AVIk8nW.png

QVxVFqb.gif

LZpgjXr.png
LF9E7pK.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Hi TheKojo.

First, thanks for making this game. It is very good without having much of content to play, the fakemons are good (IMO of course), the graphics always make me think of the bush, the game looks to have a good difficulty curve, and characters are yet to be developped.

I started to play a few days ago, and I'm currently blocked at the Ninja house, since I diden't read the first dialogue and don't know what to do in the house. All ninjas seem to repeat "Tricked you !" regardless of the order I talk to them. If you could give me a hint, I'd be very pleased.

Second, thought about doing a fakemon version of this ? https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/06/69/67/06696758f8ff679df849c3b7ec9427d6.jpg
(also waiting for the qwokka lol)

Pokemon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M. looks like it is one of the best fakemons games I ever saw, I'm hoping you keep doing it ^^.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
I saw the episode on the spotlight and decided to play through it. I had lots of fun and like that we are encouraged to catch pokemon for rewards (or there was at least that 1 aid who gave you pokemon for catching 30 or more pokes).

This is my team and pokedex.
2b8446f12d303ea2c0ef5e0bc9e3480c.png

I thought Dentrula was cool but not sure if i'm going to keep.
405d990078b77ad6e5654d0254609fc3.png

and here are pic of a few bugs, very minor though. In spoiler.
Spoiler:

f4b6ce7303dc7765548acb9ebf0e8205.png

I clocked a lot of hours playing this demo. I did lots of exploring and catching. Also the save screen says I caught 52 but dex says 50? Might be playing through this again soon now that I have more knowledge of it and just to try out the other starters. When I was fighting one of the rivals and Cocombat used milk drink I thought it was perfect because it's a coconut pokemon.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years

Second episode of my spotlight of Spectrum is now available for viewing on the Pokecommunity YouTube channel!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 2, 2022
Has anyone else gotten this weird line visual? I haven't seen anyone else complain about it and I was wondering if there was a way to fix it.
Spectrum.png

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 2, 2022
Has anyone else gotten this weird line visual? I haven't seen anyone else complain about it and I was wondering if there was a way to fix it.
Spectrum.png

Nevermind. Turns out it's a weird bug with the screen size. If you set it to Medium it goes away.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 3, 2017
i like that you decided to base the region off of Australia. I really love the fakemon. Imma download this game now!

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2021
When i enter the abandoned mart in Taldune town, my pokemon enters its ball but never comes out. When i talk to the help guy in the poke center, he says that my poke ball is already unlocked??

Back