• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2012
Hey, first time forum trader here so not quite sure how it works. I really want a DW adamant Torchik and DW impish gligar and will give whatever you need to obtain them (even a small donation to your site, I dont have much but im sure every bit helps for keeping the srevice going.) I would appreciate any imput on what you would need from me to attain these pokes. LOVE YOUR SHOP FROM WHAT IVE SEEN SO FAR! Thank you in advance for your help. (this is a little overwhelming lol)

Last edited:

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Hello there! its me again. you don't seem to have a Shieldon (4th gen) nor a Buneary (4th gen). Would you like to trade?
if you'd like to perform the trade, i would like a Totodile and a Piplup.
Also, since Events are free, Could I get a Mew and a Celebi? Its okay if you don't want to do the event trades though, since i already did them once

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Hey bud i was wonderin if you have the free pokemon of the week still id love to hve it thanks

Charky-101

The Unlucky One
Years
I have a spare Venusaur, Tropius and Quilfish for your breeding list if you'd like them?

I also have a Female Cacnea that has it's DW Ability if you want it?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
THIS STORE IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED!
I recently had a very difficult weekend at work that left me very fatigued. As a result I have fallen behind on my shop. So until I say otherwise NO ONE CAN POST HERE.

I will be in contact with everyone who has made a request or offered a trade over the next 24 hours. Once I am all caught up I will re-open the shop. Thank you.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
Hey NecrumWarrior, Any time you're ready to trade just quote me. (I had school and a hair appointment today, sorry! :( )

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
Hey I don't really understand what all of this means. I just want a DW Female Eevee. PLEASE someone help me.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Everyone needs to STOP POSTING!

Next person who does is getting reported.

Sorry Kai_Lover07, you're probably new to the Trade corner, just use the Quick Trade thread to find one, my shop is currently closed until I get caught up on all the requests I've accumulated.

Years
If it's possible how would I be able to get a movie event Victini? This is for my White 2 but I could initially get with my Black if it is easyer, I just want a Victini as it's probably the most overpowered legendary in gen 5 thanks :D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential 2.0 is officialy open again!

I would like to make note of my new rule:

8. 1 breeding request per person. I can have a queue of up to 5 Breeding Requests. If my queue is full, do not request or you will not get anything.

I would also like to point out that everyone needs to follow Rule #7 as well. There's been a real issue with that.

I've also updated my Event to remove all the Pokemon I've already received. So let's get those last Pokemon donated so we can have an old fashioned raffle, and send one of you home with a Shiny new Metagross!
If it's possible how would I be able to get a movie event Victini? This is for my White 2 but I could initially get with my Black if it is easyer, I just want a Victini as it's probably the most overpowered legendary in gen 5 thanks :D
I specifically stated that no one was to post when you posted this, so you get nothing. Sorry. I don't want to be a jerk or nothing, but you didn't follow the rules.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Seeing as this shop is open again I'd like to make an offer on one of your Reshirams, the one with the Trainer ID of 00656. I have a Latias, a Terrakion, and the Keldeo from the Gamestop Event if any of those strike your fancy.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Seeing as this shop is open again I'd like to make an offer on one of your Reshirams, the one with the Trainer ID of 00656. I have a Latias, a Terrakion, and the Keldeo from the Gamestop Event if any of those strike your fancy.
Latias sounds good. Are you alright with trading tomorrow though? I'm tired and likely sick, so I'll be heading to bed soon.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
If I'm doing this wrong then forgive me but I have a Pokemon to donate to you as well.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Quick question. Which one of the FCs in your sig would I add to my Pal Pad for the trade when you're ready to trade, Necrum?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
If I'm doing this wrong then forgive me but I have a Pokemon to donate to you as well.
What do you have to donate?
Quick question. Which one of the FCs in your sig would I add to my Pal Pad for the trade when you're ready to trade, Necrum?
The Black one. I'm at work right now, but I'll let you know as soon as I'm available to trade!

Last edited:

FrozenPhoenix96

Show me your power!!!
Years
Hi!
I'm interested in these ones:

*Movie14 Victini*
Lvl 50, Sassy
6/30/18/2/7/27
-V-Create
-Fusion Flare
-Fusion Bolt
-Searing Shot

*SMR2012 Keldeo*
Lvl 15, Brave
0/18/19/8/31/31
-Aqua Jet
-Leer
-Double Kick
-BubbleBeam

10 ANIV Alakazam
Lvl 70, Modest
28/5/19/27/27/1
-Psychic
-Trick
-Calm Mind
-Snatch

*SPR2012 Reshiram*
Lvl 100, Relaxed
25/20/24/28/22/2
-Blue Flare
-Fusion Flare
-Mist
-Draco Meteor

What do you want for them?

Years
I'm glad to hear you're finally back and working on trades again! I hope everything's been going well for you.

I've been Ditto Hunting lately, in hopes of eventually obtaining a batch of Ditto that each have one perfect (or near-perfect) IV for breeding, and I have a few extra Ditto laying around in the PC in case you're still looking to have one of every nature. I looked through your list and I noticed that I have five Ditto that you need (if the list is updated); including Lax, Rash, Timid, Quirky, and Brave. I'd be more than happy to donate them to you, if you might need them!

I've also gotten a few new Dream World females (or other female Pokémon with their hidden abilities). I'll post a quick list of the ones I don't see on your list. Let me know if you're interested in any of them:

- Igglybuff (Friend Guard)
- Minccino (Skill Link)
- Relicanth (Sturdy)
- Swablu (Cloud Nine) X4
- Riolu (Prankster) X2

I also couldn't see a Miltank on your list, so I'd be happy to also donate a freshly bred one.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
@FrozenPhoenix Theyre all free. You are free to give me something nice if you so choose, but Im not going to ask for anything in particular. Theres a list of Pokemon I need at the top of this page if youre interested

@MrTripStack I'll check, but I think I actually have Miltank. To maximize your raffle tickets, you should give me 3 Ditto and 2 DW females. Anything after that will nit count towards the event.

Back