• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
Hey, I've been on Pokecommunity for a while and I'm thinking of opening a trade shop to help get some events I've been wanting to collect. Basically I'm just wondering how much commitment is a trade shop? I have access to wifi the majority of the time, but the time I can use the computer to check my shop would be spotty at best. I can rng, but can't clone and I wanted to know what you guys thought.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Hey, I've been on Pokecommunity for a while and I'm thinking of opening a trade shop to help get some events I've been wanting to collect. Basically I'm just wondering how much commitment is a trade shop? I have access to wifi the majority of the time, but the time I can use the computer to check my shop would be spotty at best. I can rng, but can't clone and I wanted to know what you guys thought.
I think it would be fine. Not all trade shop owners are around all the time. (Especially me. I randomly disappear a lot.)
I think you should try to find at least one stable day and time for trading availability though. That way your customers know when they need to be around to trade with you.
I use pokecheck to clone. I don't know if that would be a good option for you or not. I don't have an AR anymore so I have to use pokecheck. If you do use pokecheck to clone be sure to list that in you trade shop. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
Thanks Miakalina, I think I'll try to make one when I get done with various rng requests I'm working on.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Thanks Miakalina, I think I'll try to make one when I get done with various rng requests I'm working on.
No problem! Also, by clone I mean Pokemon with your OT. Just to make that clear. :P
I'm looking forward to seeing your shop! :)

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Can someone introduce me to the site and trade me so I can evolve my haunter and a kings rock for my politoad???

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Can someone introduce me to the site and trade me so I can evolve my haunter and a kings rock for my politoad???

Hey there mmmblnts! Welcome to PokeCommunity o 3o You could try to make a thread over at the Welcome Lounge if you want more people to welcome you, but for now, you get 'lil 'ol me > 3< What brought you to PC? Was it the trading? It seems to be, since your first post was in Trade Corner. Not much else to say, but what are you interests in Pokemon?

In any case, I can't help you with that trade because I'm not in any position to trade at the moment, but you can try over in the Quick Trade Thread. Alternatively, you could try and ask over at the TC IRC right now if you'd like.

In any case, welcome to PokeCommunity, I hope you find someone to help you. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask me :)

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Quick trade thread is a good place to start. Even though there's always someone in the chatroom, we can't really guarantee someone will want to trade. x]

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
hi all. can someone tell me how to uplaod a photo please? i really need a hand to identify something?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Unfortunately you need to have a post count of at least 15 to be able to post images or links here >.<
^by here he means anywhere on PokeCommunity you need at least 15 posts to post images or links. If you need more posts I suggest posting in other sections around PC. Unfortunately posts in Trade Shops itself doesn't count towards that. >.<

Reactions: EB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back