• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ice Car, maybe you should try reading the posts before you and sticking to the topic instead of trying to change it when you post? :(

And I can't believe you guys are talking about Halloween already. I just can't.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, I only asked about Halloween cause my friend is making my costume starting today... a sparkly outfit. Complete with leggings! Yay me!

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Ice Car, maybe you should try reading the posts before you and sticking to the topic instead of trying to change it when you post? :(

And I can't believe you guys are talking about Halloween already. I just can't.

Sorry. I have a tendency to do that. I especially wasn't paying attention because I'm not exactly fully alert right now...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My mom used to yell at us lazy kids because we could get pretty much endless candy but we would get tired and bored haha.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I find that Halloween seems to get bigger here in the UK with each passing year. It's still nowhere near as renowned here as it is in the states, though.

droomph

weeb
Years
I love halloween! I love dressing up!

Muse Magazine said:
These photos of cosplaying were taken at the spring Anime Central convention...but we're running them in the October issue of Muse because Halloween is really our National Cosplay Day.

It seems like Halloween is really your Christmas. What are you gonna dress up as? I personally am just going to stay home on PC all day because I'm a loser

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I've long "grown out of" dressing up in costumes for Halloween. I don't really go to parties or anything in general. No reason to dress up if I'm not leaving the house, and have nothing to really dress up as.

Also, here's some Eevees.

Spoiler:

Years
3 days, 3 different distinguished Ohio campuses, 3 different Halloween parties, and 3 different groups of friends. Oh, and an anniversary dinner and night out to boot.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I think I'm just done with Halloween this year - at least for this year, most likely. I don't even know if my mom and I are going to pass out candy; we live in an apartment building on top of someone's privately owned house, and the door is on the side of the building, so if they see it, we probably won't even hear kids knocking. XD

I might be playing Pokémon Black 2 that day anyway. ;D Unless I have a job by then or I've already beaten the game before that day comes. Maybe if I'm able to find Solatorobo: Red the Hunter, I'll just play that game. I'm so disappointed I found out about that game a whole year after its American release, though. :( It looks like such a fun game!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Aha, I love Halloween. I don't think I've ever done the standard trick or treating, but the best time I remember was when I went to a more or less Halloween party. Basically a normal party but Halloween style, unsurprisingly. I went as a zombie leprechaun! Not sure what I'll do this year though since I think I'll be at uni during Halloween... so probably like the Halloween party but at a club or something idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back