• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, that definitely wins.
I'm sure you would be laughing really hard if you had seen my reaction to reading that, though. x: Probably is a bad idea to eat toothpaste, you know.

Yeah...the antibiotics never dissolved completely. ._.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Large amounts of it is probably toxic, but I think they make it so that that isn't the case for toothpaste made for kids. Cause they always eat what they put in their mouth.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'd rather just swallow that antibiotic pill even though it has colouring. Just straight down with no troubles. No weird bubbly sodas, no vomiting, endofstory.

Nights Nathan, nights Dipu, nights Slender! Nights, everyone!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Fluoride is actually toxic, though. I don't understand how it's allowed to be used in toothpaste. ._.

they always eat what they put in their mouth
Yeah. My cousin tried to eat my hand.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
My thought for what PC will do on 1st April is simple: there will be no downtime and it will be faster than ever before. That will make all of us go crazy because we won't believe that is happening and ... we will wake up because it was a dream. There will be downtimes LOL

Ok, seriously speaking, I have no idea what it would be. Hopefully, something worthy.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
@JNathan

You should be some sort of toothpaste connoisseur.

@LilJz

That's so mean, but so funny at the same time.
Please describe in full detail their faces when they learned it wasn't really a caramel apple.

@synerjee

Good night, synerjee!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I would still eat it....I really love onions

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Let's just say they spit it all out and ran for the closest drink they could have.

And it was raw onion, without the peel of course. I mean, who would be that evil? :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't wait for Tom to get up so we can go get our Easter lunch at the local Chinese place! :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I just ate a good breakfast, I don't wanna eat anything right now :C

Although a good root beer is quite needed right now :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just ate, as well. I never finished drinking that chunky soda. T:

Jz, that is amazing. Really.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I plan on ordering the Happy Family, which is like chicken (maybe beef?) and crab and shrimp and scallops. ;o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back