• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
The Pok?mon Academy

Yes, you read right! I am bringing back one of the most played RP ever! I forgot who made it way back when, but it's copyrighted to that person, ok it was Houndoom (no clue what username now or if he is still here XD)

It has been *insert year here* since the close of the Violet City Pok?mon Academy. Police have passed off any reports there and the school has been reopened. Kids seem to flock from everywhere, including Hoenn. Here you will take courses to learn more about pok?mon. The buliding has many new rooms and new classes. You must report to the Grand Hall to recive your Pok?mon, Books, and dorm room numbers.

EDIT: You can control up to two ppl if you can keep them active, and if I know what type of RPer you are you may use three.

I am gonna post what 'grade' your in when I figure it out, I just know the freshman one 'cuz I am suposed to be in 9th grade, or freshman..........

Name:
Age/Grade/Rank:
Starter Pok?mon: (basic stage, no legendaries)
Pok?ball: (no master balls)
Personailty:
Hometown:
-----
Name: Anna Hunter
Looks: See girl in blue banner
Starter Pok?mon: Eevee (male, Nickname: Leo)
Pok?ball: Friend Ball
Personilty: Sweet, Kind, has a weakness for any guy, and is bossy and competive.
Hometown: Olivine City

Note: You may join this RP at any time, just place your character info and join right in! *walks away talking under her breath* Wow... Mod powers are so good on your rps if you've changed your name..... *sees you looking and runs*

Last edited by a moderator:

HAJIME

so's your face
Years
Yeah, why not join more rp's. I need somthing to kep my mind of my exams...

Name: Joey
Age/Grade/Rank: 16
Looks: Short 5'4", lonish dark brown hair, black jeans and top, with white long sleeves and white print on the t-shirt. The design is a very tattoo like charizard.
Starter Pok?mon: Totodile (male)
Pok?ball: Normal
Personailty: Quiet, keeps himself to himself, cold.
Hometown: Lavender Town

Last edited:
Years
Name: Ali Kabania
Looks: Purple hair, split through the middle, peachy skin, brown eyes, wearing black pants, a black over-shirt, and a white-under-shirt underneath
Starter Pok?mon: Pichu (Princess, f)
Personilty: considers himself intelligent, loves to draw and read romance novels

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Name: Neo Taki
Age/Grade/Rank: 14, Freshman
Looks: I totally forgotten... I think it was messy brown hair, a white t-shirt with Hoenn Pokeball print on the back in red and black knee length shorts
Starter Pok?mon: Apiom
Pok?ball: Pokeball with a Crimson red top
Personailty: Funny, thinks about people first then himself, and likes Julia Kabania

Last edited by a moderator:

Mew

Age/Grade/Rank:15
Looks:brown hair blue eyes short 5,3 blue top and blue jens and black boots
starter pokemon:pikachu (thunder)
poke ball:normal
personality:fun upbeat and nice can get angry tho
hometown:Lavander Town

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
Years

Name:Kyu Kisuu
Looks:black hair,blue eyes wears a dark blue long sleeve shirt and tan khaki pants.5'3 in height

Starter Pokemon:Eevee(male)
Pokeball:Heavy Ball
Personality:LOves all water pokemon,hopes to use a water stone on his eevee so he can have a vaporeon

Hometown:Cento Cherry Town

Last edited:

UmbreonxTrainerx

Starmie/Vaporeon Trainer
Years
UmbreonxTrainerx said:

Name:Kyu Kisuu
Looks:black hair,blue eyes wears a dark blue long sleeve shirt and tan khaki pants.5'3 in height

Starter Pokemon:Eevee(male)
Pokeball:Heavy Ball
Personality:LOves all water pokemon,hopes to use a water stone on his eevee so he can have a vaporeon

Hometown:Cento Cherry Town

I fixed the qoute so you could read my stats.
Srry for the Inconvience Bye now!

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Can I change the starter Pokemon to Aipom now? I was about to edit it when this message about not neing able to edit messages came out

Years
I'll try even though I'm innactive during weekdays... ^^

Name: Makoto Hikari
Age/Grade/Rank: 16/Junior
Looks: Long Blue hair tied into a ponytail. Wears a black leather jacket with a dark shirt and baggy dark blue denim pants. Wears chains from pocket to pocket.
Starter Pok?mon: Tyrouge (Tiris)
Pok?ball: Great Ball
Personailty: Rude and Recless. But very kind at heart and follows along his younger cousin wherever she goes. Has a deep liking for girls.
Hometown: Ecruteak City
Family: Toshin Heihshiro (Cousin), Sakaki Hihshiro (Cousin)

Name: Sakaki Heihshiro
Age/Grade/Rank: 12/ Advanced Freshman
Looks: Dark Hair and blue sweater with a bright red scarf and blue denim pants.
Starter Pok?mon: Smoochum (Chas)
Pok?ball: Love Ball
Personailty: Kind, Sweet and Smart. Usually wanders around with Makoto keeping an eye at her.
Hometown: Ecruteak City
Family: Toshin Hehshiro (Older brother), Makoto Hikari (Cousin)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 2, 2007
Name: Roxy Parkington
Age/Grade/Rank: 14/freshman
Looks: slim, thin, waist-length blond hair, hazel eyes
Starter Pok?mon: Chikorita
Pok?ball: Pokeball
Personailty:sweet, understanding, bad temper when angered, intelligent, cheerful
Hometown: New Bark Town

Last edited:

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
Years
My join...thing!

Name: Anna <unknown/undisclosed last name>
Age/Grade/Rank:11/I-don't-know-:badsmile:/dunno:paranoid:
Looks: Long brown hair, hazel eyes, wears a colourful dress of blue, purple, red, and those nice colours...
Starter Pok?mon: Bagon (Nickname:Skyla)((Gender:Female))
Pok?ball: Luxury ball(but when sent out there are stars)
Personailty: Mysterious, kind, helpful, maybe even funny or just sadistic. :confused:
Hometown: Fortree city

princess_legess

pkmn nurse
Years
pokemon academy

Name:Flannery Lava
Age/Grade/Rank:16/dunno/ dunno
Looks: fairly tall, red hair that is in a pony tail and is spiked out in triangles in the back, a black belly shirt with a red flame on, it , blue jeans, black accsesorie belt, and burgandy red eyes.
starter pokemon: slugma, nick name: molteness, gender: female
Pok?ball: great ball
Personailty: very shy and nervous about being a new gym leader, loves fire pokemon/ ground pokemon/lava pokemon.
Hometown: Lavaridge town
ocupation: new gym leader, volenter at the fire department.
items on belt:6 pkmn (slugma(lv. 26) torkoal (lv.21), 2 eggs, mightyena
(lv.20), slugma (lv. 22), and a mawlie (lv. 25)), 8 super potions, 30 master ball"s( father makes them), 6 revives,20 poke balls, 15 great balls,10 luxury balls, 2 premire balls, 18 ultra balls and 10,000 pkmn dollars.

Last edited:

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
Instead of just waiting, why don't we revive this topic?
I don't have much time to join in but I'll try ^_^;;
It has been ages before I last participated in an RPG...and my first was a thread of this title in old PC.
So...what we need is a re-introduction and lotsa revive potions from everyone! :laugh:

Name: Purin (a.k.a. Pudding)
Age/Grade/Rank: 15
Looks: Black long hair, brown eyes, 160cm in height.....
Starter Pok?mon: Igglybuff
Personailty: Friendly, helpful, cheerful, and loves revive potions!
Hometown: Cianwood City

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
Mind if I sign up as well? It might help with the "revival." ^^;

Name: Benjamin (Ben) Nearfolk
Age/Grade/Rank: 15 / Sophomore
Looks: Very tall and very thin, messy light brown hair and blue eyes. Wears an old green jacket, teal sweatshirt, and blue jeans.
Starter Pok?mon: Trapinch ("Kihea" / F)
Pok?ball: Regular Pokeball
Personality: Slightly quiet, but cheerfully generous and can be very apologetic. However, he's more of a wildcard that can be gravely serious one moment, and swinging off of a tree vine the next. Because of this, he is easily influenced. Is best friends with Matthew.
Hometown: Fallarbor Town.

Name: Matthew (Matt) Zandsdall
Age/Grade/Rank: 15 / Sophomore
Looks: Medium build, choppily short blondish hair. Bright look on face, always out and about. Wears a blue sports jacket and blue jeans.
Starter Pok?mon: Growlithe ("Leight" / F)
Pok?ball: Regular Pokeball
Personality: Always scheming up inventive plans, he's very energetic and can be seen pulling off assorted pranks and jokes. He never intends to hurt anyone, though, and can be fiercely loyal to his friends and Pokemon. Is best friends with Ben.
Hometown: Fallarbor Town.

Last edited:

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
Years
Yay pudding! ^_^ she said she might not be on the site anymore.. aww. well, if nothing happens I hope someone can come and run the thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back