• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stargazer colloseum

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
I have quite a load of trouble on the last guy on set 4.

I am using

ev weavile
ev Latias soul dew
ev Gallade scope lens
ev rhyperior life orb
ev Garchomp
ev Salamence

their stats and nature are good. Could i gety some advise plz also what should I use for set 5?

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 16, 2010
Well, from what I see (I can't remember if it's a double or single battle):

Battle 1 of Set 5: Gallade, Latias, Rhyperior/Garchomp
Battle 2 of Set 5: Gallade, Latias, Rhyperior
Battle 3 of Set 5: Latias, Weavile, Rhyperior
Battle 4 of Set 5: Garchomp, Rhyperior, Salamence

Try that :D

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Ok I beat 4, but 5 five is double and what should I use cause I am getting demolished.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
Years
i went up to 7 and i used my ubers they arent even ev trained well some of them are i just found out about evs this year and i got my ubers 1 or 2 years ago but they help lol

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
one word. Strategy. Do the same battle twice and discover your opponent's pokemon's moves and make sure your pokemon know how to beat the move and type. That's how I usually beat gym leaders on my Pearl.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
That's usually how anyone plays in any Pokemon RPG. Then again, usually you know what you're up against before you dive in. <.<;

Ichida

Years
Put simply, because he's a ninja. If he had stronger base-power moves and attack power a bit higher, there wouldn't be a single competitor who doesn't use him, I'm sure. There are already one or two Pokemon who already fit that category.

Ichida

Years
No, that's just good strategy. Ubers are 600 base stats or more, with exceptions like Tyranitar and Metagross.

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
Years
Put simply, because he's a ninja.
:subzero:

Yeah but, Set 5 can be annoying. The best thing I can suggest is that you gather a group of Speed Strikers, since what you'll be seeing a LOT in that set is trainers using Choice-based Pokemon and Quick Feet Ursaring.

Faceless*

YES!
Years
  • Age 34
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
Put simply, because he's a ninja. If he had stronger base-power moves and attack power a bit higher, there wouldn't be a single competitor who doesn't use him, I'm sure. There are already one or two Pokemon who already fit that category.

I don't use Weavile at all O_o but he is VERY overused because of stats

Stargazer colosseum... use a wall that knows Follow Me on set 5 (Togekiss for the best results) then set up a few Dragon Dances from a poke, it's pretty dang useful

Back