• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Overly-Manly-Man.jpg

enough said

Reactions: SV

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Just so no one forgets, if you want, there will be a meeting Penance calls later on. Your character could receive an invitation to go to it and it's up to you whether they receive the invitation and if they do go.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Oh wow, I expected the battle against Darkrai to last longer. ._.;

I have to finish reading the last few posts and then figure out what I plan to do with mine. I'll have it up either tonight or tomorrow. I was here sporadically for this ride, but it was fun and I congratulate everyone that stuck with it!

If there's a next one, I'm there. You could totally have the last remainders of Darkrai corrupt Yveltal or something for the next if ever there will be one mwuahahaha

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Ask me again when the very, very last post is out, then I'll give you an answer! We've only got a few more people to do their epilogue posts! Hurry up guys! I promise, after these last posts, I'll stop nagging you about posting!

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
For those who aren't on Skype:
zane_by_werewolfofpower-d741l7y.jpg

More Odyssey art will be coming soon enough~ If anyone wants me to draw their character/a scene with their character, let me know. I'm in a very artsy mood, and since this is finally coming to a close, I wanna draw stuff to look back on.

Reactions: SV

Nakuzami

Years
For those who aren't on Skype:
[Insert Zane here]
More Odyssey art will be coming soon enough~ If anyone wants me to draw their character/a scene with their character, let me know. I'm in a very artsy mood, and since this is finally coming to a close, I wanna draw stuff to look back on.

Ah, I think it would be interesting if you could draw one picture of my three characters. They don't have a single scene together though, as each came after the other died.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Ah, nice, very nice. I...actually have three scenes in mind, one each for Hanso, Genevieve, and Blitzkrieg, but I don't want to request them unless you're okay with drawing that much.
I'm good with anything~ They just might take a bit of time to work through is all.

Ah, I think it would be interesting if you could draw one picture of my three characters. They don't have a single scene together though, as each came after the other died.
One picture with all three characters together, or separate pictures for each? XD I don't think I remember which characters were yours either.

Nakuzami

Years
One picture with all three characters together, or separate pictures for each? XD I don't think I remember which characters were yours either.

Either way works, I suppose. Whichever you feel more like doing. :3

It's Sainan, Kasey and Rai, by the way.
Rai doesn't have a SU, but he's pretty much just a normal Zebstrika; perhaps with a longer, floppier mane from his Absol genetics. d:

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Okay, then, so here it is.

For Hanso:
I want one of the scene where Hanso is fighting Ignitus. This link is to the first post of that fight; it's up to you which part of the fight you want to draw. Ignitus' posts were made by Silver Rogue.

For Genevieve:
During part of the battle for Albia, Genevieve talks to Ragnaros. This is the first post of that, and their little talk extends to the next page. It would probably work better to draw it before their talk is interrupted.

For Blitzkrieg:
I want a drawing of him fighting the Ancients when the Gold Tribe is on their way to Cape City. Here's the link to Typh's first post of that.

And that's it. Thanks!

Nakuzami

Years
For Hanso:
I want one of the scene where Hanso is fighting Ignitus. This link is to the first post of that fight; it's up to you which part of the fight you want to draw. Ignitus' posts were made by Silver Rogue.

Ohoho, that reminds me: it might be cool to see a visual of Sainan's final moments against Ignitus (I think it was Ignitus >.>;), when he lets loose his Selfdestruct. :3 I'm just getting greedy now though so don't feel the need to do too much asdfghjkl;

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I just realized...I'm gonna need to either wait for another person to post, or combine Hanso's last epilogue post with that of Blitzkrieg.

Since the only other person remaining is Greiger, you'll either have to wait for him to make his post, or just combine both into one.

Also great artwork fortworth!

Nakuzami

Years
Penance crossed his arms and looked about, his smile widening even more, "Gentle'mon. We must find our dear darling Cresselia."

Thank you~
I was wondering why the hell there was no Cresselia. The fact that people always put Darkrai in stories and leave out Cresselia bugs me. >.>;
. . . I should probably change that instance in my Epilogue, then. . . . Or not? I dunno.

But . . . this is obviously some sort of story continuation and I don't even what

Nakuzami

Years
I know that the sequel is unsure, but it confused me for a moment, lol.

I alluded to Cresselia as the Lunar Pokemon at one point, but I never said that she physically manifested herself, so a change might not be necessary. . . .

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Given the information that she had died, perhaps leaving out the mention of a Lunar Pokemon might be best. But I wouldn't dwell on it too much.

As of now, a sequel is possible. I definitely have a story set up for one, but I'm not going to commit to anything at the moment.

Back