• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Thread

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
You may discuss the weather in here at your heart's content :) But only here! Nowhere else!

If you keep this thread alive, then you are all satisfied and I enjoy the fruits of removing such a boring topic from wider discussion. I win!
If you let the thread die, then I prove that weather topics are only for the boring and that there is much more to found elsewhere, thereby creating better discussions for us all! I still win!

Have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nah

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Pretty hot here in the philippines actually.

take care to my friends currently buffeted by the hurricane

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
it's been cool, which has been so nice but now it's hot this week again bleh. i want consistent autumn weather already! sweater weather!

Years
It was only 90 degrees today. So much better than the 112 it was last weekend. Hate this climate change. Don't want this to be normal now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
No Irma here! In southern Sweden now we have beautiful chilly crispy sunny mornings... and then it rains all afternoon. Quite autumny.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I think the real autumn has yet to start here in Madrid, because it's currently still sunny as hell. Kinda windy yesterday, though.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Hit a low of 39 last night. Coldest it has been since Winter.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
It's windy as fuck and raining sideways
I heard the comment the other day that in Sweden it rains strangely straight downwards. I think it's just my town not being very windy.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
it's been cool, which has been so nice but now it's hot this week again bleh. i want consistent autumn weather already! sweater weather!

I can totally relate to that, sweater weather is best weather.

It was a bit cooler this week, but it warmed right up yesterday and it's supposed to hot again today. And, it's sunny, of course. The only saving grace is the coolish north wind, which keeps it from being a sauna outside. For once, the north wind is my ally!

Either way, I can't wait until we stop reaching beyond ~23C and get a few cloudy days in.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
This is what the "bay" of Tampa Bay looks like right now.

$

Irma has sucked all the water out. When it returns, that is going to be ugly.

Sirfetch’d

the wind is really starting to pick up here. Irma is only a tropical storm now but we are still getting massive gusts as it moves into my area. The power has been flickering on and off so I expect an outage soon.

Years
I hope that's the last storm for the year. Hurricane Jose seems like it's not gonna be a danger, but who knows.

Back