• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S1 - Coffee, Tea, or me? [A Vanilla Mafia]

Kolar™

Banned
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 1, 2020
tenor.gif

@Kitty can you put me down as another replacement?

Hmm, bullying new members, lol.

Years
Night Zero
Finally the drinks were served. The drink slave took too much time in taking everyone's orders, probably new here or something. Either way it's finally happening and that in itself is a pretty big thing. Now to go to bed and wait for drinks to be spilled.

Day phase will happen in roughly 48 hours on account of N0!
Right now as I'm typing this it's 1AM May 16, so you can expect it... 1AM May 18. :D
I'll add a proper countdown timer here soon.

Players
Kitty as your drink slave​
Bidoof FTW
darthspikes
Superjolt
gimmepie
Aeternum
KolarTM
lulurina
simply dunsparce
omicron
Charlie Brown
dcjboi
Pecilia
Aldo
Anteros
juliorain
sawsbuck

Years
Waiting on a bit more actions plus coincidentally family arrived; extending this for like... 12-20 hours or so :>

Years
Day One
For some reason the drink slave got very distracted by a cat. Like... a really cute cat. It was the cutest thing. Meanwhile, they seemed to visit the people they wanted to see.... all of them. If that's a good thing or a bad thing, who knows? I guess, in a way, the 48 hours (or more) extension helped them out somewhat!

Charlie however was just minding his own business when... Blam! He got sIPPED straight from his cup at the start of the day.

Spoiler:
Charlie Brown has died! He was a Black Coffee.

Players
Kitty as your drink slave​
bidoof ftw
darthspikes
superjolt
gimmepie
aeternum
kolar
lulurina
simply dunsparce
omicron
charlie brown as a Black Coffee
dcjboi
pecilia
aldo
anteros
sawsbuck
juliorain

Night ends in 48 hours. Remember to bold your votes!

Last edited:
Years
Rest in pieces Josh. On the plus side though, we only lost a vanilla, so that's something.
Anyone have any results to share?

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
RIP. Didn't even make it to the first day :c

Rest in pieces Josh. On the plus side though, we only lost a vanilla, so that's something.

I mean there was a night zero with no discussion beforehand? That seems a little sus... Everything done that night would have been a crapshoot for the town.

Last edited:

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
I mean there was a night zero with no discussion beforehand? That seems a little sus... Everything done that night would have been a crapshoot for the town.

The way you just spoke suggests you're no beginner in this game. Am I right?

We lost a great scumhunter, so it's still a big loss. I must agree with julio here, you asking that question is highly suspicious, since the only role that can have results to share is the cop, and it's unadvisable for them to out on the first day.
Why ask such question, of all?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Gunna agree that it's a little more than just a vanilla but I'm pretty sure GP just meant that we didnt lose a town NA so I'm not going to think anything of it.

Julio I'm not sure if you're used to day starts but we generally start with night 0 here, if that makes you feel a little better

Back