• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Yeah, strange isn't it? Anyway I don't even know coding so I can't do much anyway. Oh well, I'm happy just to play it.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Yeah, strange isn't it? Anyway I don't even know coding so I can't do much anyway. Oh well, I'm happy just to play it.

Well you wont be able to play it for a long time, but what you can do in the meantime is motivate me to keep going. Every reply that I get that tells me how awsome this is goes a long way. Seirously, not just you, but everybody else who compliments me on how good this is helps enough. I can't thank you guys enough for all the motivation you have given me, your doing just an important job as I am. But all I can do is say thanx, and never give up.

Once again to everybody,
Thank You

!!Announcement!!
Legaia is now a part of the Pokemon The Lost World Team, please treat him with just a much respect as me, he is a god at scripting.

And thank you Legaia for joining. You are a very, very valuable member in this project, and I highly doubt that this game would be able to be completed without your help. Thank you

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Right, Motivatate! Can someone make a banner for this, that should get him exited! No serious i need something to put in my sig.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
This is such a fantastic hack! Bravo!!
I like everything dude.
And as jonsploder said can anyone actually make a banner for this?!?

Shadez

-
Years
this game is going to rock
-some random idiot(me)-

finally a game with real city's
-another random idiot(myself)-

the idiots have spoken

just one question:

why is this game called The Lost World
i can't see a connection between the game and a lost world not that i think it is the wrong name or something im just curious

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
will be there all the 493 pokemon?i think it will be the best pokemon game

Captain Arcane

Years
this game is going to rock
-some random idiot(me)-

finally a game with real city's
-another random idiot(myself)-

the idiots have spoken

just one question:

why is this game called The Lost World
i can't see a connection between the game and a lost world not that i think it is the wrong name or something im just curious

I decided on calling it the lost world becuase it brings Pokemon out in it ture form I believe. The sier size of the game is colossol. And also...it sounds cool! ^_^

will be there all the 493 pokemon?i think it will be the best pokemon game

Yep, all Pokemon, and thanx

Years
Quite the ambitious project, but it looks great! I hope you finish it! By the way, I have a little donation. It is a crane for SnowPoint City (If you do decide to use it, you do not need to credit me, since it is exclusive to your project).

Last edited:

Legaia

Ultimate Sphere User
Years
Hello. Sorry for not being around too much for the last two weeks. My internet was not working for some retarded reason 0.o
I am happy to be part of this team and I will be sure to do my best to contribute. As to your PMs, I'm working on it ;)

Captain Arcane

Years
Hello. Sorry for not being around too much for the last two weeks. My internet was not working for some retarded reason 0.o
I am happy to be part of this team and I will be sure to do my best to contribute. As to your PMs, I'm working on it ;)

Thanx dude, I appreciate it.

Also, I posted an "Attention" notice on the first post, saying that this is not a hack, but a game. So, now there is no excuse for calling this a hack.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Thanx dude, I appreciate it.

Also, I posted an "Attention" notice on the first post, saying that this is not a hack, but a game. So, now there is no excuse for calling this a hack.

Thank you very much. I think that it should be a rule that In a topic now that you put that warning. Anyone else who does that now will be shot by me.

Captain Arcane

Years
Again its such an awesome game dude. One quest. though, whats that last poke ball in the ball sprites?

Ah, *thinking to self* "Mabye I shoulod post the names along side them?"
Oh, if you look closely, you can see the "R" for Team Rocket. Becuase its in jpeg format, the quality is lowered, and for I am sorry, but I do not want people stealing my work. Not to say that you will, but I know that there are many people out there who just steal things as if the worlds gonna end in
1 1/2 minutes. But yeah, its a Rocket Ball.

Note: Those are not all the balls, there are more, but I haven't finished them. Also, I have made a few new ones out of my own design. I hope you will like them when they come out.

Thank you very much. I think that it should be a rule that In a topic now that you put that warning. Anyone else who does that now will be shot by me.

XD, I think shooting them is a litle over the top, lol. I think a bomp on the head will do just fine! XD LoL

Note: I have finished the falling snow on snowpoint city, and I have edited the building on the top right. Hope ya like.

Last edited:

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
Years
Cool Can you get a movie of snowpoint.
So we can see the snow in action.(it does move right?)
Anyway As i said if you need any help on making the maps faster, i could try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back