• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Agent9 said:
But Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, aren't we trying to fill the dex? I remember seeing someones SHC card, and they had a Politoad, so wouldn't it be more efficient to go the other way and evolve the little tadpole to a Poliwrath, despite the erm...not as decent color. After all, we ARE trying to get all 396 pokemon in shiny form right.

Yes, we are. So long as you don't mind Poliwrath then.

Agent9 said:
Pokemonchampionsteven just got banned. When he comes back, he's still a member right?

*sighs* Well he did fess up, so I'd let him come back as long as he kept up the 'good' behavior.

Cap.Ace said:
Hey Guys i wanted to know if i could join the shiny Club . Im Shidos Friend

Sure, no problem. As a co-owner of the Shiny Hunter's Club I welcome you. :) Please fell free to use MetalMario's bannor for regular members:
shcbanner4reg.png

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
To A Strong Trainer! - *laughs* Check back a page and you'll see that I already welcomed you to the club! So that's a yes. :)

LDD's update - 152 Surskit, no shiny.

EDIT - 153 Surskit.

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hi Everyone,i just noticed PokeChampion stevens claims o.0 anyway im happy he told the truth in the end. Anyway back on the Subject,I have not found anything on my hunt and I wish everyone here the best of luck in there hunt,i proberly won't be online on friday as its my Birthday and im going over my cosions,He apparintly has a good offer for my Ho-oh and lugia. Good luck to everyone and i hope everyone finds what they want in shiny.

~Fm~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
WUSSSSUPPPPP!!!!!!! (ace lol)

no squirt and ive been doing it nonstop since yesterday morning figure about 12 hours (im obsesed) 120 squirts per an hour about 1440 squirts so im hoping i get one soon so i can continue my file and start hunting some other water shinies

im off to reset some more and get rdy for kh2

good luck on your hunts

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 4, 2006
I still dont have A shiny Squirt but im letting my lil bro fill up 5 empty boxes for me with eggs.lol

Years
pokechampionsteven said:
okay All those pokemon were lies sorry please don't kill me!
Thank you! I think too many people misunderstand the way we work around here. They think that members are somehow "better" if they have more shinies or that we go ape on liars or something. We only go ape on the people who obviously lie, yet refuse to admit to it. I believe you're the first "hardcore" compulsive liar who's actually confessed. Congratulations.

Agent9 said:
*sighs* Pokemonchampionsteven just got banned. When he comes back, he's still a member right?
Yes. He probably got banned for compulsive PM spamming. I won't go into details because the conditions of bans are supposed to be private. (The thing I don't understand is why do these guys act like this? Do they think they're impressing any of us by lying, then insulting and flaming us when we catch them? I don't understand.)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
To A Strong Trainer! - *laughs* Check back a page and you'll see that I already welcomed you to the club! So that's a yes. :)

LDD's update - 152 Surskit, no shiny.

EDIT - 153 Surskit.
@.@ Looks like my Shiny Lotad Curse worked a little too well. Congratulations on passing the 84th percentile with no shiny! That's quite an accomplishment! I'd tell you how many standard deviations off mean you are, but I'd need to do that on paper, and I'm at uni right now.

Fire Red: Little progress on hunts. Raised some Hoenn pokes for dex against the route by Vermilion with the Drowzees; no sightings. I'm worried about pulling a shiny Ekans out of there, though: a shiny which is truly a piece of crap. I want to avoid routes with Pidgey, though, to reduce the risk of finding a dupe.

I now have the daunting task ahead of me of hatching an HP:Fire Sunkern with a beneficial nature. That's 1/1600 for a Modest one with an HP:Fire of base 60+! I might as well try for a shiny at this rate. (But I hate shiny Sunflora. So bad and dead-looking.) If I go with any ol' beneficial nature, the odds go down to 1/320. 1/80 if I accept crap-tacular damage Hidden Powers.

Sapphire: Still in the Meteor Falls Bagon Chamber. Haven't left. No sightings.

Emerald: Beating Flannery will be something considering my Mono Grass team. I can't give Lombre any Water moves, since you don't get Surf until you've beaten Flannery. No shinies.

Prince Peasley

Hello. O.o
Years
Hey MMario, could you make one of those Shiny cards for me when if got some more shinies? Oh yeah and Cap.Ace, What i do bye eggs is: Count the steps until ONE before it hatches (yeah i know im mad XD)then save it and keep on hatchin it an if it isnt a shiny then u just reset it an do it again =) Im doin the same with my shellder egg now...

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Im sorry to say this A strong Trainer,but it will never work,the eggs stats etc are decided the moment you recive it from the daycare man and they will never change. *sobs* why are nintendo so cruel to us? Anyway no luck for my shiny hunt. good luck everyone

~Fm~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
MetalMario said:
@.@ Looks like my Shiny Lotad Curse worked a little too well. Congratulations on passing the 84th percentile with no shiny! That's quite an accomplishment!

LDD's update: 156 Surskit and I've given up on the Seviper patch, it's all yours again, MM. I can't take it any longer! (That and the SHC has everything from there on the Dex already.) I traded over one of my MasterBalls from Emerald to my friends Sapphire and headed to Granet Cave to hunt for a Shiny Aron, the MB is in case of a Shiny Abra.

Years
LDD's update: 156 Surskit and I've given up on the Seviper patch, it's all yours again, MM. I can't take it any longer! (That and the SHC has everything from there on the Dex already.)
I'm not going back there. My plan was to breed, and only after my fourth play through Emerald. And I'm not restarting Emerald until I've gotten Zangoose and my first Johto starter, so it might be a while.

I traded over one of my MasterBalls from Emerald to my friends Sapphire and headed to Granet Cave to hunt for a Shiny Aron, the MB is in case of a Shiny Abra.
Why not bring a Diglett along? It'd be a lot easier. Then you could just chuck Repeat Balls while the thing helplessly tries to Teleport.

Back