• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPChallenge: March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

RPChallenge
March Edition

Welcome to our latest, monthly RPChallenge! Since it's been a long time since the RPOs, and many of our current users weren't around to experience it, we will be posing RPChallenges on a monthly basis. These challenges are short, require only one post and will be voted on by helpful members – the winner will receive a shiny new emblem and a one-time HTML usertitle!

This event will last until 28th March, judging will then take place!

>>> CHALLENGE!
This week's challenge is... fanfictions!!

By Friday the 28th of March, you can write a small fanfiction of your roleplay of choice. Fanfiction includes alternate universes (AU), situations which you might have wanted to happen and couldn't or unexplored relationships. Or all of the above! Keep in mind about the roleplaying rules and do not let yourself too get out of hand (see rules). There is no limit on how long it is (asides the 100 word rule) so please, feel free to write to your hearts content!

>>> RULES!
  • The Roleplay in question must be hosted at the Roleplay Corner and must currently be active.
  • Characters do not have to be yours, but make sure you credit their original creators when using them.
  • When posting, spoiler your fanfiction and place a rating above it for the discretion of readers. REMEMBER THE RATINGS. Smut is absolutely not allowed! If you believe that you cannot post your fanfiction here but still want to be a part of the challenge, send me a PM directly and I can discuss it with you.
  • Post any questions, queries, etc. in this thread or VM/PM me directly.

>>> JUDGING!
Since this event is a fun one, judges can compete but cannot vote on their own!

Judge 1: Skymin
Judge 2: [supporter]firelordyago[/supporter]
Judge 3: gimmiepie
Judge 4: [supporter]Raikiri[/supporter]

Judges will give entries a mark out of 10 for their overall enjoyment of the fanfiction and a mark out of ten for grammar/punctuation, as well as a small write up including constructive criticism and compliments!

Happy writing!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Keep this as a placeholder. Also, does the RP have to be one in which you're in?
not necessarily! if you read and keep up with it, I'm all for it. Just make sure to credit when its due!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
As long as it is a fan fiction of a currently active roleplay, I'm okay with it. :)

GastlyGibus

I'm battin' a thousand!
Years
Here's my entry. The characters are all mine, but the Roleplay is Ray's: Crimson Dawn: A Tale of Conquest

Rated TEEN for mild language.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Here's my fic! Vaults of Reflection: the Sacred Fruit [T]

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Here's my RATED M AU fic based off of Atlantis Awakening and my newest character, Marwa Al Thani. Many of the characters mentioned are not of my creation and belong to my fellow roleplayers! In Atlantis there is ton of "shipping" going on and this features some of my favorites (because why the hell not?) Also, I threw in a couple references to some of my favorite TV Shows. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
And now as I head off to bed, the RP Challenge for this month draws to a close. Thanks to all who participated! I'll send off stuff to the judges when I get home from work tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you have a last minute entry you would like to submit between now and when we post the results, please, let me know! I would be happy to add you to the criteria. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

CONGRATULATIONS: [supporter]Retro Bug[/supporter]
Winner of RPChallenge - March

Prizes: Congratulatory Emblem, one-time HTML usertitle

Please PM me for more details about your usertitle. Participants will recieve a PM shortly with their scores and critique and comments!

Sorry I took so long getting this all together. d: But here you are! This month's RPC may or may not happen depending on time, but we should see a return shortly!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back