• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Nightmare Eclipse

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
So you want to play a game, well here is one for you.

PkmnNETitlePic.png

.: Introduction :.

Hi I'm Ultimo Spriter you might know me from some forum such as Serebii.net Forums and The Pokecommunity Forums. Anyways I'm the creator of Pokémon Nightmare Eclipse and the Eclipse line of games

.: Game Maker & How it's Played :.

Many people might wonder how you can play this game is made. It is being made on a $60 program called RPG Maker XP (I do not agree with illegally downloading the program). And when it comes time for demos and the final release, it will use RTS (I think that is what it is called) which I will add. It cannot be played on an emulator; while at the same time cannot be put into nds format. Also I do find it disrespectful to call my game a hack; it is all of original origin. If someone posts mentioning that this game is a hack don't expect me to go all out.

.: Timeline :.
1) Pyrite
2) Sol/Lunar
3) Marcasite
4) Snow Crystal
5) Elements - Hoenn Wars
6) Elements - Tojho Wars
7) Nightmare Eclipse

.: Features :.
- New and old regions
- New Pokémon
- Chapters
- Eating and sleeping
- An epic storyline with epic boss battles
- Wireless Connectivity
- A new gadget, the Pokétop
- Minigames
- New friends, enemies and rivals
- New Battle Frontiers (yes more than one)

.: Plot :.
- Juliette's Story -
Returning from Jhoto after winning her second Grand Festival, Juliette an 18yr old trainer from the Alta region in the province of Lake Gertrute, is thrown into a party at a hotel in the main city of Alta, Roseabelt. After a long night of partying the heroine found her way home to where she is woken up long time friend, Lucas, to get her Pokémon from Professor Rowan. Although she is 2 hours late Lucas managed to hold Rowan up long enough for Juliette to get her Pokémon so that she can enter the Alta League. Her only choice is an Eevee, her 7th so far. Play along as she adventures through the ever beautiful Alta Region, competing in Contests and the Alta League while making more friends, rivals and enemies. After finishing in Alta, the world is her Cloyster (pun intended), travel to Sinnoh or Hoenn, even brand new regions like Iloon and Geluk and enter their leagues.

- Team Galactic's Story –
From the dairy logs of Charion

November 26th, 2009
It was astounding the result of the Torn World opening, our scanners were of the charts, it's a pity what happened after Cyrus disappeared, Mars and Jupiter walked off, their probably in custody and Saturn decided to actually do what we had falsely promised. Ahh at least I have a few followers left hmm, maybe I can do rebuild the team. Yes. That is what I will do; I'll pick up where Cyrus left off.

November 30th 2009
I have recruited two new commanders and found an old one. The Comet Twins of Hoenn have been seen on the black market for a long time and their skill in the field can help with my latest plan. Also one of our spy's have found an old friend of Cyrus, he practically built all the machines that we still use today and with my knowledge and his mechanical skill, O yes all the devious plans we can execute.

December 7th 2009
Today we execute Operation: Lava Plume, hopefully those meddling kids don't get in my way. I must go now, hmmm I wonder if ... no I won't think it, my poor Rotom, it must be gone by now.

March 7th 2011
Finally freedom, it appears that in my solace here at the prison, my loyal team had been planning my escape, although blowing up a cliff face isn't the best way to escape but it worked, and now I'm back. One main thing now is that Cyrus is back. From what I know he was washed up on a beach but had forgot everything from his time in Team Galactic, so they let him off, although there was money involved, Cyrus got out, it's not fair, he plots to make his own universe and gets away scot free while I get life. Someone will pay for this.

.: Maps :.

Mapforgame.png

.: New & Old Characters :.
- Juliette - The 18 year old Heroine of the game
- Lucas – Juliette's best friend
- Jun and Dawn – Lucas' friends
- Charion - New leader of Team Galactic
- Neptune – New commander of Team Galactic
- Mercury - New commander of Team Galactic
- Comet Twins – New commander of Team Galactic

.: Screenshots :.

Screenies1-10.png

.: Videos :.
None yet

.: Team :.
- Ultimo Spriter – Head of Development, Tile maker, Idealist
- Crazyninjaguy – Scripter

.: Open Positions :.
None

.: Credit :.
- Kyledove – Some assorted tiles and things
- Alistair – Some more assorted tiles
- Dragoon and redblueyellow – HG/SS Overworlds
- Poccil – Starter Kit

.: Demo :.
None yet, but soon hopefully

So yea
Take care now, Bye-bye then
Ultimo Spriter :t201-!:

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
Wow first post cool!

well... I like the outside tiles... But you still need to edit the inner tiles, with more shading( like the small bush,the stairs...
the walls and floor do look good:))
Well and the Hero Needs allot more shading...

But i did like the story, and the plot so...
3/5 if you fix the spriting errors 3.5/5-4/5 So I think this game has potential...

Good luck on the project...

Oh and take this Critic as a suggestion or advice. Not badly

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
Thanks, I'm still working on shading because I know that I'm not good at it, and hay, I take all critic with positive attitude as it helps the soon to be players of the game get their own ideas in the development stage.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
I like the idea of this game, except a few of the tiles look a tad funny. Well Good Luck on continuing and hope to see updates.

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
Thanks for the support and stuff.
Yea mosssky it is supposed to be a fog effect, thats the outdated title though, I'm planing on remaking it.
Umm Tudj could you point out the tiles that look funny.

Anyways it now the hoildays and I'm hoping that me and my scripter can iron out all the majour bugs and release a demo, but I'm not promising anything

So yea
Take care now, Bye-bye then
Ultimo Spriter :t201-!:

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
Mini Update

Well its been a while but im back on track with Nightmare Eclipse (their were some technical issues + school stuff) and I would like to present the new snow tiles for Pokemon Nightmare Eclipse

Screenies11-14.png

I'm thinking of changing trees..........

Anyway, hopefully I will have a big update explaining some features and showing of some maps, so on so fourth

And ayevdayev why should I try to make my game more 'Pokemon themed'? You don't really have a valid reason why.

So yea, got any questions just ask and I will answer either in the next update or as soon as you ask

Death Strike

a.k.a Minions123
Years
I think he means the tiles- they look kind of cartoonish now... But you are changing them, right?
-EDIT: HE did mean the tiles]
It doesnt really look like a Pokemon game (overworld sprites, tiles, etc.)
Try to make it more Pokemon Themed

kay3o

B)
Years
It doesnt really look like a Pokemon game (overworld sprites, tiles, etc.)
Try to make it more Pokemon Themed

DERP-megaman.jpg
"More Pokemon themed"

That's silly, its Ultimo's game and they can have it however they want, saying it doesn't look like a Pokemon game is just stupid.
People don't have to follow a 'code' or an exact way to make a game, it's completely up to the creator on how it looks/plays. Jesus if that was the case people would still be playing pong.

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
(Sorry for the long break, my internet was stuffing up on me)

Just to answer Minions123's question on my tiles, I'm not going to change the style because well, like how kay3o said its my game and I can choose the style that I think best suits the game + with all the other games in the series, it helps to keep it together. Now that i put more thought into what ayevdayev said about making my game more "Pokemon themed", i think it means that it dosn't fit any of the generations of games in the Pokemon range. Well then think of it like this, Pokemon Nightmare Eclipse and other games in the Eclipse range fit in with 'Generation Eclipse'.

So yea
Take care now, bye-bye then
Ultimo Spriter:t201-!:

(p.s. I'm a he not a they kk, although its my fault for not mentioning it)

Back