• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem Solving

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
When conundrums find their way into your life, are you one to knock them aside with an iron fist, a sharp wit, or do you let them have their way with you before you proceed? i.e do you believe that problems can be solved via physical or mental means better, or is it best to simply go with the flow and let things work themselves out?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
When I have a problem, I always find a way to solve it as quickly as possible. It's like challenges you meet during the course of your life. But of course some problem just needs more time to solve than others.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Well, I usually go into berserk or overly-sad mode before attempting to do anything. While I do think that letting out your frustration in a physical way -- so long as it doesn't end up hurting anyone -- is helpful in its own way, the mental means would be better. If you really can't do anything about it, leave it up to God and trust Him to help you.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I either attempt to solve it or just deal with it. As stupid as it is, I'm not one to ask for help, even if I do need it. I prefer keeping my problems to myself, especially if it's something personal.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
It depends on what sort of problem. A lot of the problems I have are not an easy fix, so its not like I can just get up and fix something, sometimes I have to get help or talk to someone and sometimes I just have to keep working at it until it's fixed.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Usually, I use my brain to solve problems. Fighting is never the answer. Since I'm not as intelligent and clever as other people are, if I fail to solve the problem, I just go with the flow and forget about it.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
when there's a problem, I don't really handle it seriously... I just laugh and make sarcastic quips until I solve. When I actually solve my problem I'd yell "HA!"

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't like dealing with things, so I usually wait and see what happens and let them sort themselves out, and only act if it's really necessary. I'm not a hands-on kind of person in my own life, I have a come-what-may attitude :P

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
For me, it depends on how big the problem is, if it's small I can handle it, if it's big I'll try but if I fail or think I'll fail I'll just let it pass xD

Back