• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Alright, thanks. Quick question, though. I'm not going to force you, but can you also breed me a Skitty and a Rufflet? They're the only other things I need to finish my New Unova Pokedex other than Oshawott.

Sure, I can breed them too :)

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Would I be able to get Torchic off of you?

I can offer stuff in my shop, as well as cloning something or two.

(I can clone all of your shinys if you can offer me all of my missing starters)

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Would I be able to get Torchic off of you?

I can offer stuff in my shop, as well as cloning something or two.

(I can clone all of your shinys if you can offer me all of my missing starters)

Sounds great! I'll give you all the starters you need for the cloning. I'll trade with you on Friday after I breed all the babies

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Think you could breed me a Scyther with Technician ability and Adamant nature? :)

Also I would need a metal coat on it when traded, if you're able to do that :3

Sure, I can do that :) It might take me a while though. Let me know if you're still interested

Shiny lv. 1 UT Relicanth for your Jap Shiny Tangela?

Sounds great! My FC is 1593 2558 5040. Let me know when's a good time for you to trade.

Last edited:

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Yeah i'm still interested :) you've got a while to breed it, since i'm not able to trade for a bit over week :P

Just let me know when it's done :3

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Sure thing :) Which ones do you need?
I need Totodile, Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip, Piplup, Tirtwig, and Chimchar. I know it's a big list so I can offer you pokemon that you don't have (if I have them :P) or make a different kind of deal with you. Thank you for any that you can get me :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
I need Totodile, Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip, Piplup, Tirtwig, and Chimchar. I know it's a big list so I can offer you pokemon that you don't have (if I have them :P) or make a different kind of deal with you. Thank you for any that you can get me :)

I'll breed them for you, I don't really expect anything in return for them... though if you did happen to have a spare metal coat I could use that ;)

CallMeProf_J

Self-Proclaimed Pokemon Prof.
Years
Hey there i wanted to know if you can breed me a gible with that garchomp parent you have up there ? :) If possible pass down the 31 Speed IV please? Would really appreciate that :D PM me to talk if ya want Thanks again!

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Hey there i wanted to know if you can breed me a gible with that garchomp parent you have up there ? :) If possible pass down the 31 Speed IV please? Would really appreciate that :D PM me to talk if ya want Thanks again!

I will certianly try :) I don't really know how to find what the IV's are, but I'll breed the female garchomp with a male that has flawless IVs. I'll PM you when I think I have the right Gible :)

CallMeProf_J

Self-Proclaimed Pokemon Prof.
Years
I will certianly try :) I don't really know how to find what the IV's are, but I'll breed the female garchomp with a male that has flawless IVs. I'll PM you when I think I have the right Gible :)

Thank you very much :) Btw if you know the parent has 31 speed IV's its easy to pass down. Just make the parent hold the corresponding Power item. In this instance that would be the power anklet. I would really appreciate it :D If you dont have the anklet i can help out with that. I dont mind as long as i get the anklet back of course :)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Hello there. Sorry to be a bother, but can you breed me a Starly with Pokerus? I'll be willing to offer a DWF Scraggy I have. I don't really have many DWFs yet, but I've got some Scraggy already bred with Intimidate, so I won't really need the DWF and I can use a female Scraggy with the ability for more breeding.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Hello there. Sorry to be a bother, but can you breed me a Starly with Pokerus? I'll be willing to offer a DWF Scraggy I have. I don't really have many DWFs yet, but I've got some Scraggy already bred with Intimidate, so I won't really need the DWF and I can use a female Scraggy with the ability for more breeding.

No problem :) Your starly will be ready tomorrow, I'll be on after 7:00pm most likely. A DWF Scraggy would be great, and you're not a bother!

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
No problem :) Your starly will be ready tomorrow, I'll be on after 7:00pm most likely. A DWF Scraggy would be great, and you're not a bother!
Awesomeness, thanks. I might return soon after the Starly since there are things I'm still hunting for to add to my list of things used for bringing forth ownage in battles.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
I'd love the Milotic, if you still have it! What would you be willing to trade for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back