• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
The late afternoon sun spills golden light over James' gorgeous shape as he reclines against the Jag, chatting to the camera. It's so easy to imagine that his words are meant for you, that the slight smile gracing his features is there for your eyes only. However, camera you are now manipulating on autopilot puts a hole in your fantasy. You turn your focus back to your duties, and if anyone noticed your lapse in concentration, no words are said.

er...
well...
that's an excerpt from a thing i was showing someone yesterday

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
asfarasIremember swearing in pics wasn't allowed, lappy. some members were infracted for it. or my memory just sucks and that's not true....or something. /has a very bad memory

And tartar I was talking about "cool" themes. Yours is totes cute.

my post in DLTMS0

My internet's crappy so I always copy my posts before hitting the "post quick reply" button....you know in case my net goes off before my post gets posted. :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
シンク

Sync/Synch's name in Japanese. Actually linked to someone's artwork on Pixiv but I took that out. :b

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
What exactly classifies a Pokemon as a normal type? Are there pokemon that aren't normal type that you think should be?

Was copy pasting it from one of the Pokemon clubs, for my replying post.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
North America- 6
Australia- 27
Asia- 5
Europe-0
South America- 0
Africa- 0

Continent Race! :)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
4oKGt51372927608_zps095d8e1b.gif

some added dumb for my dumb sig~

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Eating too much of something is not really healthy. Even if it's vegetables ;(

If you can't eat red meat, then eat substitues to replace the! lost vitamins. You should check which item has proteins in it because you're lacking with the absence of red meat. Also include lemonade in your food or drink it. Orange juice also helps a lot with diarrhea.

Just pasting some quotes to reply them in the DCC

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Gandalf never devoured ZachLMedia's delicious buns at Denny's suggestion.

Hm... The Sentence Game.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Pairs | VM | PM | Showdown! | MyAnimelist| Theme| Info
I wanted to use CSS to make my sig, but I don't know CSS and struggling with it.

Its work in progress though... I still have to put a box to keep the words, smoothen the edges, add a picture slideshow to it. But unfortunately I just started on it.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
A thousand times I tempted fate (take no more)
A thousand times I played this game (take no more)
A thousand times that I have said (take no more),

Just some 30 Seconds to Mars lyrics. Used for Radio Nights chat.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Because for some reason I was too lazy to copy/paste that when editing my signature. :b​

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
KURT TAY

This dude's just some wannabe superstar who's weird in my opinion cos he's a guy and went for some breast implants in Thailand and is famous all over my country because of his actions. And still says its manly to do such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back