• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fortworth96's Pokemon Trade Center

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
and how am i supposed to do that (sorry im new) and btw isnt cloning uh HACKING so all ur pokes are hacks technically IMO
You hack to get the clones maybe, but the clones themselves are completely legit pokemon. To get a cloner... just find someone who can clone and PM/VM them I guess.

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
Pelipper? I just caught one a while ago, haven't touched it. At least I didn't find it from your list. It's a female lvl 47, sassy nature, btw. I haven't really tried breeding so that's the best I can offer for now.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Pelipper? I just caught one a while ago, haven't touched it. At least I didn't find it from your list. It's a female lvl 47, sassy nature, btw. I haven't really tried breeding so that's the best I can offer for now.
Don't think I have one of those. I just have Wingull. Let me just finish up a trade (or maybe two or three... XD).

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
Sure! I'll be online for a while so let me know when you're ready (: FC is in the signature!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Rayquaza
Level 100
Naive nature
Ability: Air Lock

If this is OT: MATT ID: 20692, it's a hacked Pokemon. Remove it, thanks.

Back