• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Pokemon♥girl said:
Hey guys! how am I doin on my PMV's?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JH8qDVadsY

their not really popular and i dont rly care if they are or not XD but i thought you guys might wanna check them out if ur bored... i made 4 so far :)

Those videos are pretty good. I like them. :)

QuilavaKing said:
This video is so incredible, I had to share it here.

Oh my Celestia... I saw this on Equestria Daily recently, that is a incredible video, indeed. I lol'd a lot, especially at the end of it.

Sweet Candace said:
Not bad for your first try. It'd be interesting to see the larger version of it as well.

Thank you for commenting. :)

Cura

Years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xorthw0VYSs&feature=related

Pokemon-style battle against Discord.

Spoiler:

That was epic. I enjoyed that a lot. :D

Here you go, a wallpaper for any of you Trixie Fans. :t148:
By: Me. (Dann-The-Yoshi)

If you are not a Trixie fan, it'd still to receive a comment or a review of it. Thank you. :)
Spoiler:

A Rainbow Dash Wallpaper is in the making.

Last edited:
Years
LOL, the deep voices when the ponies fainted were hilarious, especially Pinkie Pie's. But sweet, Rainbow got the win!

Listening to the pitch-changed At The Gala right now. So far, I'm lovin' it.

EDIT: I went to the mall with a friend today and saw the Brony Rainbow Dash shirt at Hot Topic. I seriously wanted to buy it, but I'm way too stingy to spend $20 plus tax on a shirt. I'm not a "bro", either, so... but even so, I'm probably going to find it cheaper online and order ;_;

Last edited:

Cura

Years

Can't wait for that. But, I have like 5-6 Rainbow Dash wallpapers that I've never even bothered to use...(Rainbow Dash would be ashamed of me...)

I can understand. I got a few wallpapers in my favorites, but I rarely use them.
She though... eh.

deal_with_it_dash_by_mixermike622-d4buo4v.gif

Thanks Rainbow... for your choices of words. Rainbow Dash doesn't like me... :\

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I can understand. I got a few wallpapers in my favorites, but I rarely use them.
She though... eh.

deal_with_it_dash_by_mixermike622-d4buo4v.gif

Thanks Rainbow... for your choices of words. Rainbow Dash doesn't like me... :\

That's because she likes me the most *brick'd*.

No, it's okay. I want to keep my "bronyism" to myself without my parents or friends knowing. (I'm very self-conscious at times...)

Cura

Years

That's because she likes me the most *brick'd*.

No, it's okay. I want to keep my "bronyism" to myself without my parents or friends knowing. (I'm very self-conscious at times...)

You and me both. My mother is the only one who accepts the fact that I like ponies and is okay with it.
However, the rest of my family would think I'm nuts if I said, "I'm a My Little Pony fan." I know the feeling.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
You and me both. My mother is the only one who accepts the fact that I like ponies and is okay with it.
However, the rest of my family would think I'm nuts if I said, "I'm a My Little Pony fan." I know the feeling.

My dad accidentally saw me watching ponies, but said they "Pokemon". I was mad about that, (1) for getting exposed and (2) for thinking they were Pokemon.

I have a couple of friends, but would never say "I am a fan of My Little Pony" to them.

Cura

Years

My dad accidentally saw me watching ponies, but said they "Pokemon". I was mad about that, (1) for getting exposed and (2) for thinking they were Pokemon.

I have a couple of friends, but would never say "I am a fan of My Little Pony" to them.

I may sound weird to say this, but I have no friends who live around me. (No one wants to be my friend where I live...) :(

I only got fellow pony fans on the internet and other pals from Xbox Live. In truth, I'd like to meet many people I friended, but yeah... I can't.

Years
My friends know I like MLP, but it's easier for me since I'm female. I'd be way too embarrassed to publicly show I'm a fan, though, like wearing actual accessories or clothing with ponies on them.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I'm the same. My sister has some drama because a friend said she's not a real Pony fan if she keeps it secret. I disagree. It's like supporting homosexuals. It's safe here because Pokecommunity is cool like that. But the rest of the internet isn't so forgiving.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I'm the same. My sister has some drama because a friend said she's not a real Pony fan if she keeps it secret. I disagree. It's like supporting homosexuals. It's safe here because Pokecommunity is cool like that. But the rest of the internet isn't so forgiving.

I think it is safer showing your love of ponies on the Internet rather in IRL.

Cura

Years

Most of my pals on Xbox Live are okay with me liking the show and being a fan. I actually got one of them to watch some of it and sorta like it to a point.

But, yeah... other than here on PokeCommunity, Deviantart, Equestria Daily and other Pony related websites... "the internet isn't so forgiving" is the correct statement.

Cura

Years
While the Internet may not be forgiving at some times, a lot of people do respect other's opinions. So, bronies don't always get the cold shoulder.

Same here. I'm very caring and fair in my comments. (Or try to be... T_T)
I just try to be as friendly as possible, but there is always that one jerk... that annoys the living **** out of me by either taunting or trashing other's opinions.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

But that's the mentality that makes people hate ponies...if people just liked the show and didn't make it into a "let's talk about ponies all the time", then people like my boyfriend wouldn't have wallpapers of space marines killing Fluttershy, lol.

Back