• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That just...what?

Just posted my first blog. Heck yes. {:
It sucks because I'm boring, though.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Only way I'll get a blog is if I donate. Hopefully I'll donate before the summer ends.

I know I'm not getting 5,000 posts here, especially for something that I can use in several other sites.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
When I'll get to do blogs, I'll use it for movie reviews. Mostly ones that just recently came out in movie theaters. If people find it interesting enough, I'll do reviews of movies that people suggest me to watch :C

Years
My blogs are always full of random stuff, and I have been using mine since becoming Supporter.

Bit funny I ended up reaching 5,000 posts a month later.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
No, PC is a place for blogs. What you're thinking off is Live Journal. I do think without or without supporter status I'll get a blog, 5k is an easy goal to achieve. Also had the funniest thing happen to me. Went to go get my guilty pleasure of the week gyro at this fast food joint, and I ended up getting it elsewhere thanks to my big crush being there. I didn't want her to see me eating alone at a fast food joint all unkempt on a sunday night while staring at her.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
In my four plus years here I only have half of 5,000 haha I don't know how people get 5,000 here so quickly.

Don't blame you. I would have done the same thing, but there's like only one store here that sells Gyros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back