• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
It's not particularly hard to find... However, there's a sidequest you'll need to do to actually access it. You decide how much detail you want to go into; it's your walkthrough.

Yes, the vast majority of the D/P Pokémon will have their correct ability. I think only two Pokémon do not; one of them has a brand-new ability, while the other has the same one as its unevolved form (for a couple of reasons). I'm not going to give too much away; find out on Friday :P

Not to be a bother, but I managed to get myself stuck; I had been attempting to catch Groudon for about 60 min., then decided to try and leave to train my pokemon to match his level (40).I couldn't leave, so I Decided to purposely have all my pokemon faint so I could go to an outside pokemon center.(I fought wild pokemon to accomplish this, as fainting against a legendary resets the game.) I came to in peakland (or something like that, The name escapes me.) I trained a little bit, then saved before doing the baking, and then realized that there was no way to get back to the island. I'm wondering if there's a way And I'm not finding it, or wether it was overlooked. either way, I thought I'd alert you of that error.

In retrospect it was propably better, considering Raptor Ex is coming out and I would've have to restart it anyway. Great job with raptor in general!Can't wait for Ex, Keeping me occupied until Soul Silver, and will probably continue to afterwards.(Oh, and Sorry for the uber-long post. )

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
I don't know if i downloaded an old version or something, but the battle music is RTP. Is it supposed to be?

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
I may actually try this. I've never played around with *new* games that people come up with (unless you count a "remake" of FireRed that sucked). I look forward to seeing it and trying it out. It's for the computer, right? If so, I'll have to re-download my emulator that I used to use (or do you have a specific one that I should use?).

I may actually try this. I've never played around with *new* games that people come up with (unless you count a "remake" of FireRed that sucked). I look forward to seeing it and trying it out. It's for the computer, right? If so, I'll have to re-download my emulator that I used to use (or do you have a specific one that I should use?).
Actually, It doesn't use a emulator, As I found out. You download it, extract it, the run it, and it does all the rest. It's not a Rom.It was made with RPG maker XP, so it shouldn't need anything. I didn't with mine. (But I also had already installed RPGX and RPGSS, so that might change things a little.)

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
just wait until tomorrow or day after for the final release, no point playing older versions

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
That's what I was planning on. I won't be looking at the emulators until tomorrow.

EDIT: That's interesting. I didn't know that it didn't need an emulator. Looks like I'll be playing it tomorrow as soon as I go to my mom's (all divorced house and such).

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
So, EX finally comes out tomorrow, eh? I think I'll delete the original & start from scratch - should be better that way.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Sooon....very soooooooooonnnnn.......
I'll probably just stay up all night, constantly refreshing this page, waiting for the download link to pop up.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
Well it could be up anytime now since it's already Friday on Europe (my case..)
I hope in 3-4 hours the link is up.

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Friday, it's Friday!
This thread is going to get like a thousand more views just today :\

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
Still nothing ? :(
I was expecting to being able to download it and play it during the afternoon..

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
Yay EX comes out today it sounds awesome I can't wait till this afternoon or evening.

NzK

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2022
Aw man, its going to be 11pm here ):
Which means, Friday is endingggg! ):

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
It's only 9:03 am here, so I'm not worried XD
I'm patient. Besides, I couldn't play it until I get to my mom's at 6:30 pm anyway (that's where my desktop is, so...).

Back