• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

***** Five Star Typhlosion Club *****

Years
Well the last club died a few days ago so...

A fanclub devoted to my favourite pokémon, Typhlosion!!!

typhlosiontg3.jpg

memberlistvm3.png

Babylon
~Rene~ [Co-Owner]
I, Riolu
Lyulf
sol52
C3LEBI-愛
Toastypk
DarkChild
Shiny Charmander

First Topic: What do you like most about Typhlosion?

Last edited:

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
Years
Typhlosion who could not want to have one dat *****'s a G!!!!

dont forget Charizard of course the second most gangsta

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Yeah, it seems the last one died...anyways, I'm joining this one!!!!!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Can I rejoin? Typhlosion is also my favourite fire starter Pokemon. And can I also be a co-owner?

~Rene~ :t025:

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Welcome to the club.

C3LEBI do you want to be a co-owner?

I'd love to be co-owner,if ~Rene~ also wants, he can...Im too kind xD
Anyways,
What part do you like most about Typhlosion?
His flames, yeah baby they rock xD

Last edited:

Sexycheese

Bye :)
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Typhlosion is a very good pokemon stratagy wise and those 4 fangs of his are wicked!

Toastypk

Baku.
Years
Hey, can I get signed up? I love this guy.

He is currently my favorite Pokemon. I have a lot of emotional attachment to him, he was my final evo in Silver, and I've used him ever since. In addition to his awesome cool powerful side, he has a really cute side. Like that first picture. Bakuuuuu. :3

WHY don't they make Pokedolls of him? >_<

Sexycheese

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Could I join plz? cyndaquil was my first pokemon on the second generation of pokemon games!

Sexycheese

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Tpoic idea

To show affection, would you pat Typhlosion, scratch Typhlosion behind the ears or would you do something else (Explain if you choose the last choice)?

Er.....Feel a little awkward about this one as one of my freinds is with me while adding this post and while I would scratch him behind the ears Lily wants to let it known that she wants to......er.....Bed him? (nicest way I can put it):\:\:\:\:\:\

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
*Applies for membership*
Can I join? =)

To show affection, would you pat Typhlosion, scratch Typhlosion behind the ears or would you do something else (Explain if you choose the last choice)?

I guess that depends on what Typhlosion likes.. but I would probably just pat it =)

Sexycheese

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
*Applies for membership*
Can I join? =)

I guess that depends on what Typhlosion likes.. but I would probably just pat it =)

Don`t know if you can join, you will have to wait for babylon

Oh by the way I did not say thanks for leting me join!

Back