• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bangBANG || Team. Clean. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cello

Tonight!
Years

kjgkjgu.png

[alink id=Intro]Introduction[/alink id] | [alink id=News]News[/alink id] | [alink id=Team]Team[/alink id] | [alink id=Projects]Projects[/alink id] | [alink id=Help]Help[/alink id]

bbnews.png

[a id]Introduction[/a id]​
Hello
, I'm Cello, and I am bangBANG's director or whatever the hell that is. More about me: I text way too much and drink iced coffee.
Anyways.

What we are, is nothing more or less than your average team. Only really cool and flashy so we catch your attention. In the good way. We also showcase team member's hacks for everyone to see. We work together on hacks and all have our own projects. We look to bring you the best of the best, and that's all there is to it. You will know which hacks are made by bangBANG, I assure you.

RULES:

• Please apply only to what's posted under help. We'll hire you if we need help. Check our job postings.
  • If you're a close friend and have a really ground breaking hack, we'll invite you to showcase under bB. Feel free to talk to us about it.
  • Don't whine/Stank up my team's thread with a spammy post.
  • If you have a complaint, just PM me.
  • I will not CSS or design image-slice layouts for you. This is team exclusive.

bbintro.png

[a id]News[/a id]

>> Job Postings updated. - 10/11/09
>> Team roster updated with new members Chibi Robo, Luck, and Vrai. Welcome! - 10/11/09
>> Abnegation updates team roster for Forever Lost. - 10/03/09
>> Abnegation joins the team, with project Forever Lost. Welcome! - 09/30/09
>> New compact CSS layout, done to fix indention issues. - 09/28/09
>> New job posting for enCODED; OW Spriter. - 09/27/09
>> Added member Jesse [TB Pro] and project Mahogany. - 09/24/09
>> Added member Spherical Ice and project enCODED. - 09/24/09
>> Added member Manipulation and project Shinite. - 09/24/09
>> New thread posted now that things have calmed down. - 09/24/09

bbteam.png

[a id]Team[/a id]

project LEADERS
The project leaders(yeah?) behind bB showcased hacks. Contact them about help postings!
If you are a member but have your own hack you want showcased, contact me.

.CELLO
Hack skills: Mapper, Tile Inserter, Spriting/Animations, Music Composition, Basic Scripting.
Project(s): Crossroads (Project Leader), Shinite (Part-Time Tile Inserter), enCODED (Part-Time Mapper), Forever Lost (Concept Artist)
PM, VM, [email protected]

.MANIPULATION - Do NOT Request Assistance.
Hack Skills: Everything. Extreme scripter.
Project(s): Pokemon Shinite(Semi-Private Project), Crossroads (XSE Scripter)

.SPHERICAL ICE - Do NOT Request Assistance.
Hack Skills: Spriter, Intermediate Scripter.
Project(s): Pokemon enCODED (Leader), Crossroads (XSE Scripter)
Contact: PM, VM, Hotmail (e-mail for hotmail in my profile).

.JESSE[TB PRO]
Hack Skills: Basic Scripter, Mapper, Tile Inserter, Other stuff
Project(s): Pokemon Mahogany (Leader)
Contact information: [email protected] MSN address

.ABNEGATION - Do NOT Request Assistance.
Hack Skills: CSS, Story writer, Title screen creation, Mapping.
Project(s): Pokemon Forever Lost (Leader)
Contact information: [email protected] MSN address

.CHIBIROBO
Hack Skills: Spriting, Mapping, Sexy Pole Dancing.
Project(s): Pokémon Shinite (Leader, Tile Insertion, Spriter)
Contact information: [email protected]

project MEMBERS
These are the talented hackers that range from full-time team members to Temps that work hand-in-hand with the project leaders at bB to give you the impressive stuff you want to see.
This is both a member and credited section that will list both applicants that help on projects and existing members that didn't apply. People who did not apply are listed for both reference and recognition in their work.

APPLIED

.VRAI
Skills: Everything except spriting and rating lap dances.
Project(s): Rebirth (Leader / Unreleased hack), Forever Lost (Music Insertion)
Contact information: msn; [email protected]; if you need an email then [email protected]

.LUCK
Skills: Mapping. Also self listed as good at procrastination.
Project(s): Shinite (Temp Mapper) and many other hacks in the past.
Contact information: A PM or VM should be good enough, but my yahoo is [email protected]

.THE FINAL DESTINATION
Skills: Spriting
Project(s): enCODED (Spriter)

.THETHETHETHE
Skills: ASM, Scripter+
Project(s): Forever Lost (ASM, Scipter+)

.DARTHARON
Skills: Scipter
Project(s): Forever Lost (Scripter)

NON-APPLIED/TEMP MEMBERS

.COUNTERFEIT
Skills: CSS, Thread Layout are all that has been listed.
Project(s): Forever Lost (CSS/Misc)

.DR OCTOGONAPUS
Skills: Spriting and art/concept is all that was listed.
Project(s): Forever Lost (Spriting/Concept Art)

.SIGNOMI
Skills: Spriting, Concept Art are all that has been listed.
Project(s): Forever Lost (Spriting/Concept Art)

.GUMMY
Skills: Art is all that has been listed.
Project(s): Forever Lost (Images/Banners)

.FOX♠
Skills: Spriting.
Project(s): Forever Lost (Spriting)

.OCTOBER RAIN
Skills: Spriting, Art/Concept Art
Project(s): Forever Lost (Spriting, Art/Concept Art)

.Vişne Tanrıça
Skills: Spriting.
Project(s): Forever Lost (Spriting)

bbprojects.png

[a id]Projects[/a id]

Pokémon Crossroads

Team: Cello (Creator, Artist, Mapper, Tile inserter, spriter, music composer, part-scripter),
Manipulation (XSE Scripter), SphericalIce (XSE Scripter)
Looking for: N/A
Description: Freedom as a pokemon trainer at it's finest! Explore the vast region of Kippal
at your own pace in any particular order. Shape your story as a trainer in Crossroads.

Pokémon Shinite
Team: Manipulation, Chibi Robo and many others who know who they are.
Looking For: We have everything filled. So, we don't need any more members but if you want to help post here. Spriters and graphic makers etc. Are the highest priority.
Description: Team members will be filled in on this.

Pokémon enCODED
Team: Spherical Ice
Looking for: OW Spriter
Description: Agent! Gem-Ex has gone missing, and we're relying on YOU to retreive it! Got the guts to play enCODED?
[/COLOR]

Pokémon Mahogany
Team: Jesse[TB Pro]
Looking for: Interior Mapper
Description:You're excited, as today is your fifteenth birthday, the day you get your Pokémon! Sadly enough, your mother has fallen ill, aand you must stay home on this wonderous day. Luckily, Professor Larch has given your neighbor a Pokémon for you, and thus begins your Pokémon journey. Collect Gym badges to gain access to the famed Time Machine grounds in Hevaron City, to ultimatly become a Pokémon Master! Along the way foil the evil plots of the wicked Team Snagga, and discover the legend of the famed Hermit, and his quest to find Celebi, the region's guardian.

Pokémon Forever Lost
Team: Abnegation: Writer, inserter, mapper, spriting, small scripts etc etc, Manipulation: Lead scripter, inserter & some other stuff, Counterfeit: CSS, thread layout, misc, Dr. Octogonapus: Spriting, art, concept art, Signomi: Art, spriting, concept art, Chibi Robo: Spriting, Mapping, custom tiles, Gummy: Images, banners, Fox♠: Spriting,
October Rain: Art, spriting, concept art, Vişne Tanrıça: Spriter, The The The The: scripter+, Cello: concept artist, Dartharon: scripter, Vrai: Music Insertion
Looking for: Experienced members only. Advanced scripter, Concept Artists, OW spriters.
Description: A life without knowing what has happened to your own father, is not something you can go through. You're becoming lost in your own thoughts and cannot take the greif any longer. He must be found. Shrouded in darkness, you will need to search vast lands before you become, Forever Lost.

bbhalp.png

[a id]Help[/a id]

To anybody applying to ANYTHING here, you must meet the basic requirements. You must be friendly, willing to work hard, and most of all GOOD GRAMMAR. I will personally pop you upside your head if you 1337 speak this.

If you have a hack you want to showcase under bangBANG, don't apply it.
We'll invite you if we want you/your hack to join, granted you aren't in a team and we've spoken on multiple occasions.

Application
Spoiler:

Pokemon Mahogany hiring:
1 x INTERIOR MAPPER

Pokemon Forever Lost hiring:
(?) x SPRITERS
bangBANG

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
ah so its up again
whats with this line tho

By cello "If you have a complaint, just PM me. Where from there it will be filed in my special section; the trash bin."

thats like saying you don't care about complaints or suggestions or anything why did wright that its like saying don't tell me whats wrong I want to stay ignorant

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Mmk, I want to shank the person who made the indent tags.
This thread needs a fixed layout ASAP.
I'll work on it whenever I'm not fed up with forum layouts lol. :)

Haroun, do you want me to post a position opening for OW spriter?
I'd help you but my hands are full at the moment.

And to whoever wants banners/layouts for their hack just give me some pretty in-depth details to work with in the form of PMs and I'll make it come to life. It may take me some time though!
Harry, I know you said something nice. I think I have something in mind. A nice little silhouette thing going on. ;o

Time for congratulatory butt slap team? No? ;_;

(score, I'm almost at 1000 profile page views and I'm only a month old! : D)

Last edited:
Years
Mmk, I want to shank the person who made the indent tags.
This thread needs a fixed layout ASAP.
I'll work on it whenever I'm not fed up with forum layouts lol. :)

Haroun, do you want me to post a position opening for OW spriter?
I'd help you but my hands are full at the moment.

And to whoever wants banners/layouts for their hack just give me some pretty in-depth details to work with in the form of PMs and I'll make it come to life. It may take me some time though!
Harry, I know you said something nice. I think I have something in mind. A nice little silhouette thing going on. ;o

Time for congratulatory butt slap team? No? ;_;

(score, I'm almost at 1000 profile page views and I'm only a month old! : D)

Yapl0x. But yeah, we need OWs! And guys, enCODED is in the Scrapbox. Don't be afraid to critisize it and tell me how to improve, or it'll stay bad... FOREVER. Nah, not really, but it would be fixed sooner.

EDIT: OK, my maps suck. Mapper, anyone?

Edit 2: Okaiden:

Cello is mah mapper.
Manipulation kindly move enCODED to Progressing Hacks. Find it here.

I've recently made an update there, too. Removed and updated the screenshots.

Last edited:

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Mmk,
Scrapbox has been dead as of late.

Pokemon enCODED hiring:
1 x OW SPRITER
1 x MAPPER (Position filled!)

If you're interested, apply either on this thread or by shooting Spherical Ice your resume.
If you send it to me for some reason I'll just forward it. :P

YOU BETTER BE GOOD, or else. *shakes fist*
...Nahh. ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Name: Gavin
E-Mail: [email protected]
MSN/AIM/YIM/ICQ: Same as above I also have skype
Time Zone: GMT +1 (Ireland)
Skills: CSS (I can do other things but I'm not the greatest hacker) & If you need some storyline writers, I can help as much as I can. I do write a lot as it is, but I just haven't had a lot of time! But if you need assistance & advice I'm happy to help!
Proof of Work: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193532
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=192790
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=187082
And just my general posts around as well as my signature. I'll do any CSS you request really
Past Experience: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195201 This is my hack, which I am still working on also.

I just C/P'd this from another thread as it basically fits here too xD

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Name: Gavin
E-Mail: [email protected]
MSN/AIM/YIM/ICQ: Same as above I also have skype
Time Zone: GMT +1 (Ireland)
Skills: CSS (I can do other things but I'm not the greatest hacker) & If you need some storyline writers, I can help as much as I can. I do write a lot as it is, but I just haven't had a lot of time! But if you need assistance & advice I'm happy to help!
Proof of Work: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193532
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=192790
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=187082
And just my general posts around as well as my signature. I'll do any CSS you request really
Past Experience: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195201 This is my hack, which I am still working on also.

I just C/P'd this from another thread as it basically fits here too xD

Well, while we're not really looking to hire anybody but a OW Spriter for SI's enCODED right now I really am quite impressed with your work, but you know this already because I'm always drooling all over your profile. :P
I think I'd be stupid to turn you down.

Plus you're a friend of both me and Manipulation (And Jesse? :>)
I'll discuss with the team to see if they're fine with welcoming a new member onto the team, and if you're still interested.

( I was actually hoping we could get you on the team someday! :D )

///////////////
As for bangBANG, the layout is still under work seeing as a I did a rush job to get it finished before I had to leave for the night.

enCODED is still looking for a OW Spriter! PM Spherical Ice.

Expect some new content to come from enCODED soon, and a sneak peak of something special. :)

Crossroads will resume work soon, I'm on break helping others currently.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Well, while we're not really looking to hire anybody but a OW Spriter for SI's enCODED right now I really am quite impressed with your work, but you know this already because I'm always drooling all over your profile. :P
I think I'd be stupid to turn you down.

Plus you're a friend of both me and Manipulation (And Jesse? :>)
I'll discuss with the team to see if they're fine with welcoming a new member onto the team, and if you're still interested.

( I was actually hoping we could get you on the team someday! :D )

Well I do have sine ideas to offer. In a hack the ideas and storyline are as important as anything, nowadays a big problem is a lack of storyline! People also have great problems with thinking of new ideas and new concepts when it comes to a hack. I aspire to be different and bring innovation. Now, I don't have a lot to show bar my own work but from what it shows, it's a different idea. Manipulation/Harry will tell you that I do think of some cool ideas, I just have problems implementing them at times due to certain lack of talent. In saying that, I'm not a total noob, I can do things myself and I'm forever learning when I have the time. I just wouldn't be extremely confident as a hacker. As I say, I'm more of an idea man, I make title screens but not insert them (working on it! xD), I map (doesn't everyone?) and have a decent ability when it comes to it! I can insert some things through unLZ and OW's and stuff like that but I wouldn't brag about it.
Within the next few weeks and come Christmas I should have some time on my hands so being part of your team would really be something I will have time for (I hope!). Pokemon: Forever Lost is my hack and you've seen the link in my application, I'm looking for well... Tile inserting, unLZ help, maybe someone to help Harry with scripting (he will always be lead though) and some spriters. I have a good team but, they're limited timewise, so that's where you guys come in xD

Anyone who helps me gets my full plot, cut scene ideas, my innovative ASM ideas (this is the ideas I mean in which I can't impiment!) and basically an update on all that is going into Forever Lost.
I have a policy and I need trust you with information if you're on my team.
I'll always respect the hack leader and teams wishes also! Some of you know me anyway and maybe have seen me around so I'm not a complete stranger :p

I have something to offer you guys and I'm sure, with the talent you have, you can help me out to!
So if I'm accepted I know we can get some good work done!

PS.
Yes, Jesh is awesome.

Last edited:

Cello

Tonight!
Years

Well I do have sine ideas to offer. In a hack the ideas and storyline are as important as anything, nowadays a big problem is a lack of storyline! People also have great problems with thinking of new ideas and new concepts when it comes to a hack. I aspire to be different and bring innovation. Now, I don't have a lot to show bar my own work but from what it shows, it's a different idea. Manipulation/Harry will tell you that I do think of some cool ideas, I just have problems implementing them at times due to certain lack of talent. In saying that, I'm not a total noob, I can do things myself and I'm forever learning when I have the time. I just wouldn't be extremely confident as a hacker. As I say, I'm more of an idea man, I make title screens but not insert them (working on it! xD), I map (doesn't everyone?) and have a decent ability when it comes to it! I can insert some things through unLZ and OW's and stuff like that but I wouldn't brag about it.
Within the next few weeks and come Christmas I should have some time on my hands so being part of your team would really be something I will have time for (I hope!). Pokemon: Forever Lost is my hack and you've seen the link in my application, I'm looking for well... Tile inserting, unLZ help, maybe someone to help Harry with scripting (he will always be lead though) and some spriters. I have a good team but, they're limited timewise, so that's where you guys come in xD

Anyone who helps me gets my full plot, cut scene ideas, my innovative ASM ideas (this is the ideas I mean in which I can't impiment!) and basically an update on all that is going into Forever Lost.
I have a policy and I need trust you with information if you're on my team.
I'll always respect the hack leader and teams wishes also! Some of you know me anyway and maybe have seen me around so I'm not a complete stranger :p

I have something to offer you guys and I'm sure, with the talent you have, you can help me out to!
So if I'm accepted I know we can get some good work done!

PS.
Yes, Jesh is awesome.

Well, I think that says it all. :)
Welcome to the bangBANG. We'll be sure to provide you with whatever it is you're in need of for your hack or any project in general. I know I can handle a lot of the graphics department, but we may want to look for other to spread out the work when the time comes.
Just let us know!

I'm updating the first post right this second with you on the roster.
I'm going to wait to talk to you more about what you want me to post for Forever Lost under our hack showcase so I don't mess something up. D:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Cheers man, feels good to be apart of the team.
I'm looking for some good hackers to help me out and I know we'll all get on!

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Cheers man, feels good to be apart of the team.
I'm looking for some good hackers to help me out and I know we'll all get on!

Actually, I meant to say this in the group chat but I'm a good concept artist too, if you still need one.
I can do nice environmental/world map stuff and I'm also good at character sketching. I'll share some stuff next time you get on. <:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yeah, I'm looking to make my hack very very visual with a nice little storyline. I don't concentrate on the aspect of the whole "training up and winning badges" as much in this one as the winning badges is only a stepping stone to getting closer to your father.
With each badges, comes new evidence of your father's whereabouts or his past, the deeper you dig, the darker it gets.
There is one bit of ASM I really want to implement, I believe Harry is woeking on getting it sorted when he's not busy. I will explain over MSN the next time!
I love art in a ahack so I'm going to be implementing as much pixel art as I can, I will design a lot myself but of course I do need some help! Cello will be heloing me with some concept art also.
I'm also going to work with any of the team members who need some proof reading on their story or some pointers on what to do or where to go. I love developing ideas, but when I work with someone I dont like to take over so I help them expand their idea rather then jumping in and saying what they should and shouldn't do!

So on my list of things to do:
Script the begining (Being handled)
Sort out the ASM and implement
Insert some new tiles
Map some more
Get the hero OW made
Get some new art.

And that should take me into mid November depending on what gets done. I'm also available to design some title screens within the next few weeks, possibly some maps and as I say, I would be happy to help with some storylines or plot ideas. oh, and some CSS, I could help out there too xD signatures or thread design or anything along those lines.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hayyyy...this is sex. This team totally like rapes and stuff xD Also, I iz can haz Interior mapper? I'm horrible at that, so, like, It'd be cool if I could hire one. Thanks dude.

Ooh, tile inserting you say? I do believe I could help you with that, if you wish.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Interior mapping? That's pretty easy though man, I think the hardest mapping you could do for interiors would be designing a hideout or something!
I'm sure I could do you a few favours but I woudln't be too commited :P

Cello

Tonight!
Years
I'll be sure to update the first post and make what help is needed more apparent. You guys have good connections so it shouldn't hard. :)
Abnegation, if I could ask maybe you could help me with the title screen for Crossroads sometime? Which it's not an immediate thing, just sometime in the future.
I'm also planning another project to take on after I get far into Crossroads, so maybe I can get your feedback on story stuff?

Haroun, Phynesse is done and it's looking stunning. I didn't touch Zellif however. I just can't think of any way to improve it, it looks good as is.

Bahh I need to get crackin' on a clients website.

///////////// new job postings. PM All Applications to the project leaders or myself.

Pokemon Mahogany hiring:
1 x INTERIOR MAPPER

1 x ADVANCED SCRIPTER
(?) x CONCEPT ARTISTS
(?) x OW SPRITERS

Jesse, Gav, if I missed anything just tell me and I'll update it. :D

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Guys, I'm going to take a leave of absence for until next week. So, I probably won't be free for scripting and/or mapping etc. Over this weekend. It's my sisters birthday, so I'm going catch that train. If I'm on msn I guess you can hit me up XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Abnegation, if I could ask maybe you could help me with the title screen for Crossroads sometime? Which it's not an immediate thing, just sometime in the future.
I'm also planning another project to take on after I get far into Crossroads, so maybe I can get your feedback on story stuff?

1 x ADVANCED SCRIPTER
(?) x CONCEPT ARTISTS
(?) x OW SPRITERS

Jesse, Gav, if I missed anything just tell me and I'll update it. :D

Yes yes I'd be happy to help! For both those things! And the jobs seem fine, I'll be sure to let you know if I need you to add anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back