• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ATTACK OF THE KILLER ... erm ... attackers? @_@;

o.o; Read the title?

• Total voters

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
Okay. What would more likely would you want to attack you ? o.o; Erm ... I rather be attacked by baby lambs. X_x;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Errr... I don't know, I'm scared to death of all of them... o.o; How about a stuffed animal? xD;

Sawyer

���
Years
a stuffed animal, Evelina? XDDDDDDDD i'd like to see that actually happen... *sees it in his mind* O_O

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
A madman with a banana. I can take their banana and eat it, thus rendering them defenceless. (I was watching And Now For Something Completely Different recently...)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
I say other.It would be nice to be killed by a animal like a Phanter.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
An army of ameobas! They're so unbelievably cool how thy can survive with just one cell! If about 20 million billion ameobas formed an army... they would be so cool to defeat :P

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
Okay I picked bugs since they are my friends and if I stood very still they'd never even bother me.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
i'd like to be attacked by Ronald Mcdoanld >: D let's see him try to kill me with his burgers now! *evil grin* XD i don't want mice to attack me because i don't want to hurt animals (goes for dogs and insects) so i decided to pick my arch nemises Ronald mcdonald ^^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I think I would like to be attacked by a bunch of Uka Ukas. (That evil mask from Crash Bandicoot) I don't know why, but I would like to see him ripped up.

Back