• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Well,it was more about the things like there is a program called atext,or advance text,and it is a simple script editor.but it cover mainly there very first part of the adventure.i was looking for something like it but that covers the whole adventure,would it be in the tool section?

This area is mainly for asking where posts or certain topics should go, not for ROM hacking questions. ><; If you want to ask something of that nature, it's best to ask / PM the mods of the hacking forums, giradialkia and colcolstyles.

Absol Fire

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years

This area is mainly for asking where posts or certain topics should go, not for ROM hacking questions. ><; If you want to ask something of that nature, it's best to ask / PM the mods of the hacking forums, Giradalkia and colcolstyles.
If you look above,the original question was where to put this question,lol

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Mmhmm, and Fireworks' post answered your original question.

Other than that, your second question was asking if there is a full script editor, that covered the entire adventure. That would be something to ask one of the area's moderators, not something to ask in this thread. That's all I was sayin'. You would get a more solid answer from one of them.

Absol Fire

Beginning Rom Hacker
Years
Mmhmm, and Fireworks Post answered your original question.

Other than that, your second question was asking if there is a full script editor, that covered the entire adventure. That would be something to ask one of the area's moderators, not something to ask in this thread. That's all I was sayin'. You would get a more solid answer from one of them.
Oh ok, well he said:f you have any questions about scripting, be sure to check out http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=79614The simple questions thread. And if it's tools you want, you can find a bunch of them in the Toolbox section.ANd i was wondering where to put the question thats all.where would i put the question then?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Oh ok, well he said:f you have any questions about scripting, be sure to check out http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=79614The simple questions thread. And if it's tools you want, you can find a bunch of them in the Toolbox section.ANd i was wondering where to put the question thats all.where would i put the question then?

The underlined part was a link to a thread where you can post your question.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
You can also click on giradialkia and colcolstyles usernames in my first post to go to their profiles, and PM them. ~

Years
Sorry if this is out of place, but is there a part of the forum that is like, "Unread posts to your posts" ? I see the New Posts, but nothing that shows replies to your posts. I was just curious to see if this forum had that feature. ^^'

unless I just need to subscribe to the forums I wish to see replies from?

Thanks for your help!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
You can subscribe to threads by clicking the "Thread Tools" option on the top right hand corner of your thread. And you can then find all the threads you have subscribed to under your quick links and also in your user CP. But that's about as close as gets.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'm probably going to seem like a noob but how do i add spoler tabs in my post?
When you post, there's going to be a 'abc' button (Which is blue) you click it, and it provides spoilers.

Or you can manually type out
[*spoiler][/spoiler*] (Just take out the stars.)

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Is there a board that covers EV/IV mechanics and discussions? If not, if I had a question about that, where should I post it instead?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Is there a board that covers EV/IV mechanics and discussions? If not, if I had a question about that, where should I post it instead?

Yup, that sort of discussion would occur in Pokemon Gaming Central, I looked over quickly and there doesn't seem to be an active discussion on EVs and IVs, but still best if you have a look too.

However unless you're adding on a question at the end of your thread, a question thread would be locked and could fit into the help threads of any other generation of gaming. :x

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020

Yup, that sort of discussion would occur in Pokemon Gaming Central, I looked over quickly and there doesn't seem to be an active discussion on EVs and IVs, but still best if you have a look too.

However unless you're adding on a question at the end of your thread, a question thread would be locked and could fit into the help threads of any other generation of gaming. :x
Ah okay, yeah I'll take a look around, maybe I can already find my answer there.

Ok then, thanks! (also for responding so quick)

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
yes i have been on this forum and still i dont know this :P

i wanna ask people this

I wanna create a rombase but my views and yours are diffrent so i would like for you to post tiles you like and ill choose from the selection so where can i post this ?(honestly not sure if i must put this in emulation

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Where can I post some 3DS QR Codes for Pokemon Trainers and Gym Leaders?

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2019
Okay so I'm going to start a hack and want to find people to help me with art and such but I do not know where to post this "call to arms"

Help?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay so I'm going to start a hack and want to find people to help me with art and such but I do not know where to post this "call to arms"

Help?

Try either the help recruitment thread in ROM Hacking, or if it's just art you want, then you could try the art request thread, where you could request for someone to draw you something.

@the other two posters:
Seems nobody around here seems to really know, if you haven't already, I suggest you PM the relevant moderators.

So for M.L you'd probably get the best response from PMing either colcolstyles or giradialkia (the emulation mods) and as for KingSnivy, since it relates to the 3ds, you could probably try asking Captain Fabio, or Sydian, depending on what exactly QR codes means. :x

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
So I'm making a website and need a logo, where would I ask for one? In G&F or Web design because it's a website logo.

Please and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back