• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunnerpow15

Years
Yeah, another birthday has come, and today (November 4) we say...

Happy Birthday gunnerpow7!

He's turning 15 today, and man does he liek 'em Bellossomz.

Let's celebrate this friendly Filipino's 15 years of being on this world and go and find all the Bellossom you can to give him on his special day. (And no, we're not going Belloppa Gangnam Style)

And here, have a Bellossom:

182Bellossom.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Yaaaaay, happy birthday dude! Hope you have an amazing day filled with loads of Oddishes and cakes :D

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
"Maligayang Kaarawan!" <- This is how we say happy Birthday in Filipino... xD

Anyways, Happy birthday! :D

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I also happen to be part-Filipino. Happy Birthday person I don't know but is also young and which I can possibly relate to!
My post is going to get deleted isn't it?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Happy Birthday gunner! You're an awesome friend and I love gaving talking to you whether through VM or irc! Have a good one!

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Yeah, another birthday has come, and today (November 4) we say...

Happy Birthday gunnerpow7!

Thanks!

He's turning 15 today, and man does he liek 'em Bellossomz.​

I do liek 'em Bellossomz :3

Let's celebrate this friendly Filipino's 15 years of being on this world and go and find all the Bellossom you can to give him on his special day. (And no, we're not going Belloppa Gangnam Style)

But... I want to do Belloppa Gangnam Style! :<

And here, have a Bellossom:

182Bellossom.png

The image is not working for me :< But still, thanks Hikari!!! :D

Yaaaaay, happy birthday dude! Hope you have an amazing day filled with loads of Oddishes and cakes :D

Thanks Ozcake! Ooooh... Oddish cake! Yumyum :3

"Maligayang Kaarawan!" <- This is how we say happy Birthday in Filipino... xD

Anyways, Happy birthday! :D

"Salamat pre!" <- This is how we say Thanks dude in Filipino... xD

Thanks tajaros!

I also happen to be part-Filipino. Happy Birthday person I don't know but is also young and which I can possibly relate to!
My post is going to get deleted isn't it?

Well.. I don't know you either so.... Still, thanks for the greeting :D Also your hidden message is clearly seen in dark themes...which I'm using one rn...

Happy Birthday gunner! You're an awesome friend and I love gaving talking to you whether through VM or irc! Have a good one!

Lol gaving x3 Thanks Nathan! You're soo cool when we chat through VMs and IRC... Soo.. thanks! :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Woo Happy birthday Gunner. I'm a little late, but I never notice celebration threads unless they're the top post of OC&D at the time.

But I hope it was a good day!

Here's a Bellossom for you.
Spoiler:

Back