• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I the only one that imagines everyone here as their avatars?

Years
Please say I'm not.

And if you don't have an avatar well then idk you're a blank space or something or if you have a post flair im just going to pretend that's you, instead.

Last edited:

Emilia

~ free falling
Years
Honestly, I've always have, even after they reveal who they truly are (gender, age, or post a selfie!)
I don't know why I do but it's def more fun this way so I don't care :D

Sorvete

Novice
Years
I'm with you on this. Even if I've seen people's actual faces (i.e. the selfie thread) I still can't help it

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I guess I'm a purple ten/twelve year old girl now lmao.
You're not alone here tho I imagine a few of you as your own self from what I've seen on the selfie thread. But even knowing how you look, I still associate most of you with your avatar.

Years
lmao definitely not, I still do this but not to the same extent as yrs ago.

slams keyboard keys with mareep paws

Years
Nah, I'm still this way, even though I know better.

Y'all can imagine me as the Persona 4 main character if you want but I'm not that cool irl 8)

Cid

Years
I do! Even for my own posts, haha. Sometimes I look at my posts and imagine Milo saying them, so technically my signature instead of my avatar, even though Sword and Shield isn't released yet and I have no idea what he'd sound like.

But yeah it's fun to imagine talking avatars. Probably the only people I don't do it to are those whom I've seen irl, whose appearances have stuck with me eversince.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Unless I know what you really look like then yes absolutely.

Though with some people I think you're your avatar anyways so I mean.

Back