• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty Lover17 Fan Kurabu!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, I still do like it! Heck, I'll be seeing how it all ends this Saturday. Though, I do miss seeing Shirley on there. :-:

Though, my sister will be making me a pic of Shirley. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey! =D How have you been? Man, I haven't been here for awhile. I was on vacation and then I had computer problems. I am back now. And I did watch the last episode of Code Geass R2, and I got to say it was pretty good. The last few episodes were really good, imo.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I haven't been able to find her hair down yet in Jhoto....

But I do like Misty in this panel during the Third Movie :P

pkmn42.png

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
You okay, ML? You haven't been on in awhile..0.0

Yes I am! Sorry about that. I've been wanting to post here lately, but I've been doing other stuff like playing games. ^_^

Lucy! I'm happy you are back! It's great you got to enjoy your trip and the last Geass episodes. I liked them too. Speaking of, did you see episode 13 yet?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Episode 13...nope I haven't. I skipped around. I am sorry. I know I shouldn't have, but I did. So I haven't seen that episode yet. But I think now it is reruns, I will watch it when it comes. ^^

22sa

Years
It's really such a waste if you never play vs. anyone during your pokemon time :P

I'll help you set it up! It's worth it!... for a while

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well, now that I just did, it was really fun! Thank you for helping out with that!

Yep, episode 13 of Geass's second season is a really sad one. :-: Though, since you saw the episodes after that, you might already know what happens in it.

22sa

Years
Sorry I brought a Manaphy into that battle. :P It's actually a banned pokemon in standard rules commonly used, but glad you had fun!

22sa

Years
<3_<3;

Good one, very best in while from you. Nice, sexy legs =]=]=]]]]]

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
Hola, I was watching Code G. today, recorded ones that I havent watched cause I have been super busy. Ummmm........... Her eyes when she opens them are super pretty. Well, how have you been?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Hola, I was watching Code G. today, recorded ones that I havent watched cause I have been super busy. Ummmm........... Her eyes when she opens them are super pretty. Well, how have you been?

Yep, Shirley's eyes are really pretty. Those are one of the things that's really pretty about her. ^_^

Also, I've been doing good! They just restarted Geass too. Which means I can see Shirley again! <3

22sa

Years
Random question: What did you have last time you went out to eat? :P

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Random question: What did you have last time you went out to eat? :P

I had some chicken salad and BBQ ribs. They were really yummy! We got them from a local BBQ restaurant. They have many yummy stuff there.

That's funny you mistook that. I still like Geass and Shirley.<3 I'll get to see her a good bit on this Saturday's episode. ^_^

vlcsnap00035sp7.jpg

<3

Years
Chicken salad? 0_0 What else is in it? I've heard of chicken caesar salad before, but not just chicken. 0.0

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hi, hi! *waves* How have you been doing? :3 Been doing okay, back working again. I took sometime off. I needed the break.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Hi, hi! *waves* How have you been doing? :3 Been doing okay, back working again. I took sometime off. I needed the break.

I've been doing great! It's great to see you are doing great too. I like your sig of Micheal Jackson. ^_^

Also, I've been watching Geass again. Liked seeing episode 3 again. Lots of Shirley in that episode. <3

Yep, there's chicken salad. It's really yummy. ^_^

Back