• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pok?mon Academy Life (Visual Novel) - DEMO v1.0.3a LIVE

How should characters be associated with Pokémon types?

• With their signature Pokémon (if any)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Based on their personalities

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2018
I have just been flicking through this thread and checking out some of the vids and the Q&A, this looks unbelievable! Your hard work is evident and I eagerly await the full version. Keep up the good work! :D

vampiricrogue

skydemonairpirates
Years
Hello All!

I wanted to clarify that the unofficial documented artwork livestreams have been kept up on despite the selective setbacks on my end of the recording sessions. You can watch the collected artwork livestreams here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBuT38oB_4JyPu9m7Mg1uo2qDgQr_bQqE

Hopefully you all have a great day.

-message brought to you by Bruno's Baby Buns

Last edited:
Years
yesh. I am a supporter of bruno's sweet cream.

Oh my gosh XD "IF YOU WANT TO TRAIN YOUR SELF LIKE YOU TRAIN YOUR POKEMON! THEN YOU SHOULD BUY BRUNO'S SWEET CREAM! IT WILL MAKE YOU BUFF, ITS FILLED WITH LOVE, ACTION, and a few pounds of steroides...TO MAKE YOUR SELF WORTHY OF YOU POKEMON! *starts rubbing it all over his chest* AW YEA! I AM EVEN MORE WORTHY NOW!"

vampiricrogue

skydemonairpirates
Years
Oh my gosh XD "IF YOU WANT TO TRAIN YOUR SELF LIKE YOU TRAIN YOUR POKEMON! THEN YOU SHOULD BUY BRUNO'S SWEET CREAM! IT WILL MAKE YOU BUFF, ITS FILLED WITH LOVE, ACTION, and a few pounds of steroides...TO MAKE YOUR SELF WORTHY OF YOU POKEMON! *starts rubbing it all over his chest* AW YEA! I AM EVEN MORE WORTHY NOW!"

Something tells me the pokemon livestream tonight is going to get interesting.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
YEP... the next demo update is definitely not going to be ready by the end of January. There are far too many tasks left to do and far too many scenarios to test and QA. The checklist itself is almost complete, but implementing everything is a different story.

Still shooting for the first half of February.

Obligatory thank you for your patience.

VisualJae

Years
Whoops. So frequently caught up with work lately that I forget to post updates here.

Meet the 18 instructors for each Pokémon type:
B0aLgpJ.jpg

Fun facts:
Spoiler:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Awesome! Love the Instructors, can't wait to learn under Marshal and Blaine/Valerie!

Looking forward to the next demo excitedly but patiently!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
i want drayden to be the dragon instructor :( well
well still excited for the game

yargetshplarget

Random Guy
Years
So, I made an account just to ask a few questions, as well as to follow the development of this game; it caught my attention on youtube, and I've been thinking about it ever since:

1. Will Rosa be romanceable, and what year will she come in?*
2. Same for Cynthia.*
3. Will there be ecchi CG, or just standard affair?
4. What are a few examples of characters that cannot be romanced?
5. Will you be considering voice acting. (I noticed the voiced dialogue option when you press v)
6. Will you still be able to form relationships with people not in your classes?
7. Will any teachers be romanceable?

I won't blame anyone for Tl;Dr. XD
(only the questions with * next to them reflect my personal interests. The rest are for my friends.)

Last edited:

VisualJae

Years
So, I made an account just to ask a few questions, as well as to follow the development of this game; it caught my attention on youtube, and I've been thinking about it ever since:
I'll make it quick just for you!

1. Yes and third.
2. No.
3. Probably standard affair, but who knows? Fanservice is unpredictable.
4. Staff members, characters we decided based on personality are uninterested in romance (e.g. Janine).
5. Bottom of the priority list, but worth a thought.
6. Yes.
7. See #4.

yargetshplarget

Random Guy
Years
Thanks for the quick response. :3

I guess i'll just have to wait for the third year of the game, as far as Rosa goes, but oh well.
Keep up the great work, and I'm sure you are gonna make an awesome game. XD

Last edited:

VisualJae

Years
How do you play it? Is there a game.exe file? If so, where is it?
1. Go to the game page.
2. Download the .zip file.
3. Extract from the .zip file.
4. Double click the executable.

Edit: Well, if you're really 10 years old, the game actually might not be suitable for you. Targeted demographics for this game is meant for people in their late teens to young adults.

Back