• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sprites for pokemon D/P

do i should complete makking spritse or what

• keep it up :)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • complete it !

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • stop working i didnt like it :/

• leave it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
i will wait for 10 days .... and how i can put screenshot here ??? im new there so im noooob XD

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
i will wait for 10 days .... and how i can put screenshot here ??? im new there so im noooob XD

Just use the [ IMG ] tags and upload your pictures to some site. Imageshack and TinyPic are both good. Also, if you don't have any pictures to show, you shouldn't even be posting a thread here. Right now this place wreaks of "This is my awesome "sprite thread!" It has absolutely nothing in it, so I want you to sit there and keep anticipating the day when I finally post something here!"

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
What are we supposed to critique? That video's glare keeps me from being able to tell #ffffff from #000000.

Years
how about those ?

here some images of starters and some more :D

96515181.png
74702527.png
37684611.png
99500800.png
67203040.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
here some images of starters and some more :D
What little shading there is... is all wrong. The brighter shades are supposed to be at the top left, not the bottom right. You are also using too much of the darker shade which makes it look two-dimensional.

You really need to work on drawing these scratches. They all look like they were completed very quickly. The outline is too thick or clumped in several places.

Years
enjoy

new sprites added
myp.png

new updates comming soon ( evo levels + new sprites :] )

evo level added
mypt.png

comming soon ( types + new sprites :] )

Last edited:
Years
i drawed them on paper the problem is ... ( no time i have xbox 360 + ps3 so im paying them too much when i get bored i just come here and complete the sprites .. i need someone to join with my work )

i draw in 2d so thats sucks -_-

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
i drawed them on paper the problem is ... ( no time i have xbox 360 + ps3 so im paying them too much when i get bored i just come here and complete the sprites .. i need someone to join with my work )

i draw in 2d so thats sucks -_-

Then scan it, and make it a Pixel Over, its not all that hard really...

Years
*new update*

new sprites added + types
snmgqd.jpg

new updates comming soon ( new sprites + maybe new theme )

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
Dude, I know my sprites are not good too, but still, you should look at spriting tutorials, and dont save in JPEG, PNG is your friend, PwNaGe.

Back