• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Metalheads! (Recruiting)

Should HG/SS tiles be used?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use mix of all tiles with custom ones!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shawn0173

Pokemon: Metallic Flames!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
its ok WildEagle XD i was mainly asking our new member RioKura if he could lol no worries WildEagle lol

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Nevermind what I said ^^ It's not really that important, and I only do it if I need a certain tile/texture mix for a map. It's really just to help me a little.

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
oh ok lol ill send you a pm with a link, click the link and download it and you can make the second town :D Make it however you want but it must have a way in from the bottom and right, it doesnt need a gym, the gym thing doesnt happen til the fourth city or first island lol. Oh! WildEagle, the entrance/exit for the first town must be on the bottom lol i got it mixed up earlier

Edit: Congrats, dude :D

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
yeah sorry the map at the time when i told you looked a little different in my mind then i looked at it and was like oh crap told him the wrong thing lol

RioKura- I emailed you the link :D

Last edited:

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
well i dont want to brag myself but i can insert tiles not really good but to start a good hack yeah i am inserting tile right now for myself and i didnt cruch the rom until now but you can learn too there some tuts on youtube and you can find rom bases with other inserted rom bases on the rom hacking section resources too
well i would like to insert them for you but im too busy with my team but maybe when i have time you could than ask me again
and for that castle tiles maybe when you search in th internet you find some thing but ive seen a castle before in the game ruby destiny life of guardians

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
thanks BlooDy_MuloS, let me know when you can, ill try the youtube idea for learning how :D and thanks for the advice :D its really appreciated. Im currently trying to create one in paint

Last edited:

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
Years
Okay Shawn0713, what map do I use for the first route? route 1 or the route below pallet town? And what do you want the first route to look like?

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
route one, um foresty with grass i guess and make it bend to the left halfway through it, kinda long, we probably wont use all 25 routes in the game. do you think we should split it into 2 routes before reaching the next town? or just one? for details, use your imagination lol

Last edited:

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
thanks BlooDy_MuloS, let me know when you can, ill try the youtube idea for learning how :D and thanks for the advice :D its really appreciated. Im currently trying to create one in paint
im suguesting you to use paint its easier with ms paint all use paint and the tut are really helpfull i learned it that way
if you want i can give you the link to the tut

WildEagle

Years
route one, um foresty with grass i guess and make it bend to the left halfway through it, kinda long, we probably wont use all 25 routes in the game. do you think we should split it into 2 routes before reaching the next town? or just one? for details, use your imagination lol

Okay i'll map over route 1 and yeeep don't worry I'll make kinda puzzle-y maze type of forest we can split but the other route can be block of for now, like with a cut tree or rock smash thing depends which one, but we can do that, route 1 is pretty spacey and big.

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
im suguesting you to use paint its easier with ms paint all use paint and the tut are really helpfull i learned it that way
if you want i can give you the link to the tut

yeah that would be nice :d and i do use paint :D i always use it :D

WildEagle, if we split it and block it, how will the character get to the next town? I like the puzzle-y idea :D maybe have a hidden area in it that they cant access til they cut or something

Last edited:

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Did the town.. tad small but it's a town. Lol. Anyway as I said in the Email, just change/resize whatever you don't like. Shading should be correct on the borders.

WildEagle

Years
LOL, i mean like the route can be split, like there's one path going to the 2nd city and the other one can be block till an event or a cut tree is blocking the way. And yah I can put a hidden area and like an event that you get some pokemon or soemthing good

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
thanks RioKura :D ill check it out and let you know what i think if i edit it or not
im trying to see if there is anything else i want you to do at the moment

WildEagle- that sounds good, just include the way the secret area looks with no grass in it and ill add in like a legendary sprite battle and do the event thing, like in order to get to the area you must reach a certain spot in the game or something like that or obtain an item or something like that.

Last edited:

WildEagle

Years
Yep I can do that, and how big do you want the secret area to be? And yah I dont know how to put make events so someone has to do that xD

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
make it kinda linear and narrow but puzzle-y too and then a clearing kinda small like 7 by 7 or 8 by 8 or something like that :D

Last edited:

WildEagle

Years
Okay will do, I'll probably send you the first route by monday mid afternoon if everything goes smoothly.

I'm off to sleep lol, pretty late here xD
I'll finish the first town tmr :D

shawn0173

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
k thanks for your work :D and thanks RioKura again for your work too :D

Last edited:
Back