• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

goddess of a remnant; (M) [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
For right now I'd say, go on up to Littleroot Town to talk with Birch. Doronjo will post what the mentors will be dealing with next. ^^

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I love your character. XD If Jen wasn't already paired up with Miharu, she's the one I would want Jen with. XD Jen would get so annoyed by her. It would be hilarious. :D

Jen would probably want to kill her shortly after meeting her. And if she annoyed Jen too much, Jen would likely try to make goos on that desire. :D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
You and I already discussed this. Between her and Nai, we'd have the apocalypse. XD

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I like your character as well. She's pretty great. ^^ I see my Javyn being able to get along pretty well with all the characters so far. I really, REALLY like how all the characters have shaped up.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Darn. I thought that the interview was going to be given to the mentors. xD

Alright, I'll have to change my post a bit...

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I know I ask a lot of questions, but I swear, one of these days I'll stop... Maybe. xD

Should we (the mentors) just go ahead and post, or wait on our trainers to post first? I don't want to jump the gun or anything.

Back