• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Arcanine, because that's the first letter in Ash's name and Arcanine's the first Poke to start its name with the letter A in the Pokedex if memory serves.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Porygon-2, as it was the first Pokemon I thought up of when I looked at your username. Not too sure why though.

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2012
Roselia, because whenever i see your avatar in game, or the character equivalent they always seem to have one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Magmar, since your avatar is a trainer dressed in red and had a 'M' on their hat, and Magmar is red and starts with the letter 'M'.

SulfurDebacle

Half Genius!
Years
Zekrom
Because your avatar has predominantly black, but also has blue. And above the town place there appears to be a thunder storm.

Back