• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alphabet Soup

Years
Alphabet Soup

sc-alphabet-soup-update.jpg

This is going to be a 5th Generation tournament. Players will receive six random letters at the start of the tournament and they are only allowed to build teams with the Pokemon whose names start with those letters. They can use up to two Pokemon with the same letter.

Rules and Regulations

1) Matches should be contested in the Gen 5 OU tier in a best two out of three format.
2) Ubers, OHKO and Evasion boosting moves are banned.
3) You are allowed to change teams after each match.

The letters are posted next to the participants' names in the sign ups list. Here's a full list of all the Pokemon arranged in alphabetical order. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_name

Signups
Spoiler:

Previous Rounds
Spoiler:

Semifinals

1) Aslan (Aslan) vs awolffromspace (wolf)

Losers Round Three

1) acatfrommars (acatfrommars) vs Squirrel (Squirrel)
2) Axeliira (Axeliira) vs Forever (Skylight)

Losers Round Four

1) Squirrel/acatfrommars vs Correspondence (Alice Cooper)
2) Axeliira/Forever vs Castform (Officer Caitlyn)

Deadline: 23rd February 2014

Last edited:

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
Years
I am sooooo in this tourney...
I Iz Gasppp!! on PS or more commonly known as Slate...

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
jin if battles dont start by next thursday, gimme a spot. if i dont make it, give my spot to someone else kay, ty :3

elegançe btw :3

jin, team bidoof is lala, lololol :p doof is bidoof ftw and his other alts xD

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
tempted...

tempted.....

TEMPTED..............

OK I GIVE IN ;;

Put me on that list, Jin! Name's Axeliira Sparkle!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I couldn't teambuild if I tried. In anyway. ;D

Aslan by the way!

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
in

EDIT: oh, zeffy/ridikkulus/heavyweaponsguy. but mostly zeffy because it's a chick magnet shut up elf

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
It's been way too long since I've done a tournament. I'm very forgetful, so my apologies in advance if I forget. In other words, I'm so in.

Not really sure what else to say. My name on Showdown is, very creatively, Slayr231!

Back