• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Regal

How does the Plot sound so far?

• This is an Awsome plot!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • The plot is decent

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't like the plot

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
Oh, forgot to mention. I'm a Glitch Hunter, so I'll easily spot any glitches in the beta. And if you ever need any trainer morphs, I'm pretty good at those.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
@nintendo freak-hmm... trainer morphs huh? well can you make a charset look like it's pic?

@Smarty arty- Shelly huh? ok i guess i'll go with that for now, and i your on the team just as soon as i see some of your work, what i want you to do is mess around with battle sprites and make them look like team aqua admins.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Well I just messed around with trainer sprites trying to make them look aqua-stylish and here they are
aquastyleroxanne6xa.png
aquastylesidney2fm.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
@kiril-kun- Fine... I'll go with matt, I just don't want to get chewed out by the 'experts'

@Smarty arty-Great Job!!! You are a great artist!! these will be used, maybe edited a little, as the new class in aqua, the aqua generals! one class lower than admins, this group commands the grunts and leads the invasions.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
@WT- I have no clue what your talking about, I went through the posts, there is not one repeated post in this thread!

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Duddddddeeeeee! Im back I gotl ost in the woods for a few days. (No joke) Ill PM you what happened. So do you need me to do anything for you?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Uhh... wow!first, check your PM's there's some stuff there, the demo is done, It is on the first post, and it is closed source so don't even try and steal, cuz u cant :D so no one who is not on the team can steal my stuff. if you saw this post and it is within the ten minuites this is posted, chances are the demo is not up, I haven't even closed the sources yet so wait.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
What the... Why won't it upload??? I've tried THREE times now!! I even made my ISP faster!! what am I doing wrong??

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
~update~

I have scrapped the old layout and am in the process of implementing the new one, Here are the advantages of the new one:

-No switches/variables except for the battle system
-No more lag
-Small Screen
-New scripts

Here is one of the new layout screens:

scrnrev18ts.png

I hope you like it!!!

BTW: with this new layout It has allowed me to implement the battle system! what fun!!! just a few more kinks, and, DEMO SOON!!!

another_yagami

The Spriter of Fusion dex.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
your game is very kool.. i cant see the time to playu your demo.. and.. if you resize the window because my cbs is short.. i can stretch it to you and send it in 2 weeks... i still implement other kool things in my cbs...(i can make the battle in a
map with you want...)
i have to sleep now.
See ya!
my new msn:
[email protected]
the old: [email protected]
you can find me on these msns

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Come check out the new screens, And I made a poll, so you can tell me what you think!

OTHER NEWS:
The demo should be out as soon as the battle system is fixed.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Wow you're fast at this how many precent of the battle system are complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back