• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Master Card Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
Years
Well, ryushin5, there is one mystery card that is the key plot device in this game, the Mystery Card, that was in the latest userbar.

Oh, and by the way, the mascot is......

Mewtwo2.png

Mewtwo!

Well, since he is made from humans, and kind of is data himself... I thought he'd fit.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
i've got an idea for your story, the reason the capture cards were made was because there was a fatal flaw with the pokeballs, when arceus was awakened an energy was released witch made all pokeballs absolite and also making all the previously caught pokemon free. scientists designed the cards and after recaught all the previously caught pokemon using a signal coming from golden rod, the only pokemon that was not tamed was mewtwo... it broke away from red and went free causing havock, now team rocket is trying to capture it so they can rule the world!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
is the tree contest still open? here are some that i made (i was planing to use them in my game, but in the end i desided not to)

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
Years
YaoiMutt the contest is still on, but I don't really like those tress....

Red Gyrados: Nah, I'll stick with Normal Card XD

Cool Update Coming today!

Here is a big update for you guys. You know how you always have to be a Pokemon Trainer and take the 8 badge challenge? Well, In Master Card, It's your choice! Screenies!

League.png

Here, you are offered a choice to join the Pokemon League Challenge...

Contests.png

But here, you are offered a choice to join the Amora Ribbon Cup.

Remember, the choice is yours.

But remember one thing, you can only sign up for one.

*Ducks before I get hit with rotten apples*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back