• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Granted But You Dont Know Your Own Strength And Push A Bar Of Soap Through Your Skin...

I Wish My Mom Would Stop Calling Me Useless... =(

Years
Granted. Your teacher now refers to each of you as "Pop Quiz".

I wish that I hadn't used up the E-Tanks getting up to Air Man and that I could dodge the tornado.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Wish granted. Now you can use as many tornadoes as you want and you can dodge the E-Tanks.
I wish that the poster below gets there wish granted.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
truth /truθ/
–noun
1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a truth that deceived no one.
3. an inaccurate or false statement.
4. the charge or accusation of telling a truth: He flung the truth back at his accusers.

I wish that the next poster gets the second poster above's wish granted.

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
Years
Granted. Absolutely nothing happens.

I wish that the next poster would be sent back in time to the Holocaust and has to suffer the Holocaust within a time paradox. Over and over.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Granted, I'm German.

I wish that there could be an over abundance of Mozzarella cheese with the poster granting the next poster's wish!

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Granted, but you're overloaded with super-powers and you explode, and they (all the super-powers) all goes to teachers, who make schools 24/7 a day and last for the whole week because they want better paychecks.

I wish that this wish couldn't be corrupted.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
@98monkey1: I already corrupted that one, but meh. Your wish is corrupted because your mum doesn't approve, bursting in at the worst minute and causing her to think your a mama's boy, so you only live together and never have it.

Anyway, I'll just repeat my wish from the last post:
I wish that this wish couldn't be corrupted.
EDIT: You edited your post to just say 'Denied'.
EDIT 2: In case no one can do my 'I wish that this wish couldn't be corrupted' I put this one as well: I wish that I owned everything in the world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back