• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

make a blob

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I was cleaning my downloads folder and came across these abominations

and they were all created by yours truly with this: https://blobs.withdevon.eu/

I think I had a bit too much fun with it, so I thought I'd share the blob maker with you guys, if anyone else is bored and want to make something awful/amazing
maybe we can even convince a moderoid to put some up on the discord

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
The dog one and the cat one are so cool. I could actually see me acting in such ways myself over dog and cat plushies xD

The other stuff is weird. Makes me think of H.P. Lovecraft a little lol

Especially that last one. Wouldn't want to see THAT thing in my dreams....if I can help it :P Which reminds me, I didn't mention my obsession with dreams and awesome dream recall when I edited my profile on here today. Oh well, I suppose it wouldn't be the easiest stuff to talk about with a lot of people anyways. EDIT: but if i have the erge to share some stuff maybe i'll start a dreams thread on this forum sometime xD cuz i personally actually find my dreams rather amazing. well, not the nightmares so much, which i've been more prone to lately, but everything else.....haha

Last edited:
Years
im not creative
blob.png

LadyJirachu

Years
That cat with the crown is my all time favorite i've seen yet, hands down. Royalty is just so powerful and beautiful and awesome lol

So, you can make these on discord instant messenger? :3 sounds soooo fun. I love creative types of things (you people need to see my 2000 or so blingees i made sometime!). I want to make a lucario emoji sometime on there if its possible xD Maybe one with cheek blushes to show my cute and girly side. I'm sure you'd all love to see my lucario if i manage to make him! If i can't make a lucario, i'll just do a regular dog one, since lucario's also a dog and i love dogs in general even outside lucario anyways (i have one as a pet that i've been caring for the last 11 years of my wonderful life xD i've learned so much from living with that animal over all those years, i can tell you that much. dogs are so educational! and cute. i wish i could post pictures of my beloved simba on the internet, but sadly i have no scanner xD; not...yet, anyways).

LadyJirachu

Years
I'm gonna look up a tutorial on how to make these now, BRB.

EDIT: Okay......does anyone on this forum have an easy explaination for this? google's 'help' is confusing the **** out of me! >/ hahaha lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Juno what have you done
ART is what I've done, ty
I'm gonna look up a tutorial on how to make these now, BRB.

EDIT: Okay......does anyone on this forum have an easy explaination for this? google's 'help' is confusing the **** out of me! >/ hahaha lol
Just follow the link here: https://blobs.withdevon.eu/
And the rest should be fairly self-explanatory! Use the shapes at the bottom to add parts to the emoji, and the X in the middle row to get rid of stuff you don't want. If you hover over the tools, they will explain what they all do as well. :)

Back