• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
Guys, I stuck where Blaine need to create a diversion for team rocket. He needs Volcanic Rock, Dry Leaves, Flame Petals. I got first two but I can't find flame petals.

XmGPxb9.png
forgotten through the area if you see some weird trees there find a piece looking at all the rocks you see them and about the flower is a white one as if by the area if I wrong something to plz corect someone

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
Years
Hi. I don't know if this has been answered before but I currently am in the Safari Zone. I traveled the Pidgey Express, fought the Nidoking and then it attacks the pidgeybot, and then a cutscene should trigger but nothing is happening. I have no path unlocked, no victreebells attacking me. A path is blocked by the officers. I don't know what to do. What did I do wrong? Do I have to start the game again? Someone please answer me.

Last edited:
Years
Hi. I don't know if this has been answered before but I currently am in the Safari Zone. I traveled the Pidgey Express, fought the Nidoking and then it attacks the pidgeybot, and then a cutscene should trigger but nothing is happening. I have no path unlocked, no victreebells attacking me. A path is blocked by the officers. I don't know what to do. What did I do wrong? Do I have to start the game again? Someone please answer me.

Guess you're playing the older beta 13....the dev released the final patch for beta 13 Part 1 a few days ago. You'll need to start a new game... the ups file need to be patched on the squirrels fire red not the rom you're using right now

Guy standing in front of cinnbar mansion. Where to go now?

You've finished beta13 part 1. The only thing would be to battle those trainers on the route to pallet from cinnabar, catch all those shinies and the Lapras and grind I guess

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 6, 2022
found a bug, when enemy pokemon uses substitute it counts for both the enemy and my pokemon. Was fighting a Mr.Mime and he used substitute and my attack broke his substitute and then when he attacked me it said he broke my substitute and I didnt get any dmg. (I was Ivysaur fyi)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone have the base stat total and level up moveset for the ghost eeveelution? (My favorite of the bunch)

luuma

searching for Meaning, offering HA numel
Years
Pika is too strong to be fun. I'm like lv25, I have thunderbolt, I have 80 points of special attack, I have 80 speed, I have a light ball that boosts attack by 1.5x, and I have speed boost. I get that I could just take off some of these factors to maybe stop me one shotting every non ground type in the game at a billion miles per hour, but really as a player I would like to be able to try my best and go all out making red's pikachu as strong as possible, and also still have some challenge!

Please make pika's stats weaker, remove the light ball until later in the game, and do the same with thunderbolt unless the manga says otherwise. This thing is lv25 and has stats and movepool busted enough to be OU suspect tested!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 12, 2018
Haha so I'm probably gonna feel stupid for asking this but where do I go after I beat moltres on cinnabar island I can't access the cinnabar mansion?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Haha so I'm probably gonna feel stupid for asking this but where do I go after I beat moltres on cinnabar island I can't access the cinnabar mansion?

Thats where Beta 13 part 1 ends. So yeah, you cant do anything right now till part 2 is released.
Try bonus missions, level up your pokes, roam around get stuff done till part 2 is released

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
Pika is too strong to be fun. I'm like lv25, I have thunderbolt, I have 80 points of special attack, I have 80 speed, I have a light ball that boosts attack by 1.5x, and I have speed boost. I get that I could just take off some of these factors to maybe stop me one shotting every non ground type in the game at a billion miles per hour, but really as a player I would like to be able to try my best and go all out making red's pikachu as strong as possible, and also still have some challenge!

Please make pika's stats weaker, remove the light ball until later in the game, and do the same with thunderbolt unless the manga says otherwise. This thing is lv25 and has stats and movepool busted enough to be OU suspect tested!

The Light Ball actually doesn't have any effect on Red's Pika. Aethestode raised his stats so he wouldn't depend on the item and later could hold the Pikachurite to mega-evolve.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 16, 2018
Hey I just finished the Beta Part 1 and Im really impressed by the game!
Some Glitches I found:
1) If I use Teleport on my Alakazam it sometimes gets me to the Indigo Plateau and its super glitchy and Im stuck there.
2) Discharge on my Pikachu doesnt hit all Pokemon in Duo Batlles, alltough everyone is selected if I want to Attack.

Also I think Pickachu is a little too Overpowered, it one shots pretty much anything with a lower Level.
Same goes with Corpse 4, the Pidgeotto from Lavender Town.

Will I be able to keep my Savestate for Beta 13 part 2 or do I have to start over again?
Is it realistic for part 2 to come out within the next month?

Years
The Light Ball actually doesn't have any effect on Red's Pika. Aethestode raised his stats so he wouldn't depend on the item and later could hold the Pikachurite to mega-evolve.

That was until beta 11 right? Is it the same in Beta 12 too?

Hey I just finished the Beta Part 1 and Im really impressed by the game!
Some Glitches I found:
1) If I use Teleport on my Alakazam it sometimes gets me to the Indigo Plateau and its super glitchy and Im stuck there.
2) Discharge on my Pikachu doesnt hit all Pokemon in Duo Batlles, alltough everyone is selected if I want to Attack.

Also I think Pickachu is a little too Overpowered, it one shots pretty much anything with a lower Level.
Same goes with Corpse 4, the Pidgeotto from Lavender Town.

Will I be able to keep my Savestate for Beta 13 part 2 or do I have to start over again?
Is it realistic for part 2 to come out within the next month?

1. It does...the same goes for dig too,the only telelport u can do is with ramuh

Naa...pikas far better than the more or less useless ones who get one hkoed. That's how pikachus which don't evolve should be
Yes, u should be able to start with the Savestate in part2. Better to save in game too just in case
By realistic, it depends on a no of factors. When it comes it comes..not much else we should do about it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 5, 2018
Has there been any news about when part 2 will come out? i can hardly wait. Also can i play part 1 without worrying about part 2 having a patch that - like with part one - wil require me to reset my save file?

Back