• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen My Pokemon GSC Music Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonex25

Just droppin' by...
Years
I'm so sorry if some links don't work (download limits or such, since I'm only using free accounts). I'll be updating the huddle.net links since it requires you to have an account (or my password that I can't give to you).

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2008
clonex25 is a remixing GOD and his tracks NEED to be in the next ShinyGold beta.

p.s. I can't get into the Huddle tracks. I registered for an account and now it's giving me a 500 error.

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
Years
I can't WAIT to listen to some of this stuff, I'm sure it'll be amazing, but my computer is not my friend ATM :D
I LOVE the G/S/C music, the best pokémon game music ever IMO

Years
i couldn't download the huddle tracks too. it keeps saying i don't have permission to access the file.

otherwise, great tracks! keep it up and i hope zel can insert all the tracks into shiny gold.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2009
I'm only able to 'stream' the tracks by copying the links and pasting them in a new window. I can't download any of these onto my computer. Why not just create a big ol' zip file and put it on megaupload.com? Should work just fine, yes?

Otherwise I have to commend you for your very professional arrangements to these tracks! They all sound very good to me.

EDIT: I found a way to download them, but it's really ghetto X^D I mentioned that it 'streams' the track. I happen to be on Firefox on Linux so probably this isn't the case with others. When I let the songs finish to their conclusion, I'm able to then instantly download. It's still an inconvenience though. Something like a Megaupload.com link should suffice.

Last edited:
Years
There is a way to download the tracks actually, first copy the link (click "copy link location" in firefox, or go to "properties" and copy the link in IE). Then open windows media player, and go to "file"->"open URL", then paste the link. After that, click "file"->"save as". Then you will be able to download them.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2009
I don't have access to Windows unfortunately so that method won't work (I'm on Linux). I think in any event a little clarification in directions in the main post would help a good deal.

clonex25

Just droppin' by...
Years
I'm only able to 'stream' the tracks by copying the links and pasting them in a new window. I can't download any of these onto my computer. Why not just create a big ol' zip file and put it on megaupload.com? Should work just fine, yes?

Otherwise I have to commend you for your very professional arrangements to these tracks! They all sound very good to me.

EDIT: I found a way to download them, but it's really ghetto X^D I mentioned that it 'streams' the track. I happen to be on Firefox on Linux so probably this isn't the case with others. When I let the songs finish to their conclusion, I'm able to then instantly download. It's still an inconvenience though. Something like a Megaupload.com link should suffice.

I think megaupload is as same as sendspace, which deletes files after a month or so whether you upload it without an account or with a FREE account, so I wouldn't bother. If you're using Firefox, try right-clicking and choose "Save Link As". You may have also have QuickTime plug-in installed, so you cannot directly save it to your PC.

Years
How do i patch the music to the game it self?

How do you patch the music into the rom? i cant figure out how so could someone tell me

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Hello!

I wanted to ask... is this music free to use, if I give credit? I would like to use a few of these tunes in my hack. I would credit you properly, don't worry ;)

Thanks for quick answer.

Pac

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
I followed a link to this thread from YouTube.

These are extremely well-done. I especially like Cherrygrove. It would be great to see somebody (like Zel) put them to good use.

To those having trouble, right-click on the link and "Copy Shortcut" or "Copy Link Location" and paste in the address bar. Freewebs is a pain in the ass like that.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Congratulations! Those remixes are perfect for Shiny Gold hack:D i very very like it! thx clonex

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Champion Theme = <3

I adore that BGM to death, and I just love this version of it. :D -goes to actually see the other now... once she listens to the Champion Theme for an hour or so.- >_>;;

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
I asked Magnius to do the others I haven't remixed (And I think birthofdna has remixed Dark/Ice Cave theme for it).
lol which are those BTW? In the PM it only says Burned Tower and another theme. Just give me a list and I'll get right to it lol

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Would it be a good idea to sticky this topic so people will find your fantastic collection of remixes with ease?

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
=( this songs made remind when i was younger...playin pokemon crystal on my gameboy color 12 or more hours a day...damn...good times..

Years
My opinion is that I think the gsc champion battle theme should be low pitched and then it'll sound even more great. Good job with the music it'll be the best in Shiny Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back