• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Frozen Flame

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
So that makes 388 pokemon with Dialga and Palkia. :P
Stealing a pokemon is not very hero like, even if it is from Team Rocket. I guess that reveals a bit about the hero's personality.

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
Years
So that makes 388 pokemon with Dialga and Palkia. :P
Stealing a pokemon is not very hero like, even if it is from Team Rocket. I guess that reveals a bit about the hero's personality.

Well, the hero of Pokemon Colloseum stole the Snag Machine. And he was heroic.

Anyways, looks good.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
It seems you've finally found something you're good at. Stick with this ;)
It's very good! Keep it up

Your friend, cooley

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
capture004.png
capture005.png

Upon Route One and WinterFlow City

capture006y.png
capture010.png
capture007.png
capture008p.png
capture009.png

Player talking to Hermin and goofing around. Also There is a tile error on one of the icey-comb-long-bush thing. I know. I put the tile on a wrong layer. Also I regained my confidence and Mapping style. Please enjoy Hermin's Tale.

This letter is readable on the game, I don't know how to make a letter system to read this. However this is good information ;). Hermin has memory issues and decides to stitch an old paper what he wrote and Also add a final piece to the letter telling you something. Enjoy and Peace!
A Few Months Ago,
My Grand-Daughter and I raised up upon the mountains. I think we saw people in uniforms trying to do something to a cave. The next thing we knew a Flying Blue Figure scraped everybody off the Mountains and I fell on top of a tree witnessing the Mountain covering up the whole city. We renamed the city from Celestial to WinterFlow because it keeps on flowing. I have no clue where my grand daughter Elise is. Now if I.... s..still remember the creature was Articuno and it used Ice Beam on the cloaked uniformed people and their Pokemon and shattered them by flying straight at them. Art..Articun..o's Eyes was glowing tintly White and Blue and flew above the city. During this time, rumors have spreaded and Zapdos and Moltres were awakened during the same time. It is very strange indeed. Moltress set a village on fire and Zapdos destroys everything in it's path with Thunder Storms. It seems they all ... ... killed the uniform men, Prof. Oak from Kanto says that the uniform people are from an Criminal Organization called... Team Rocket. This is all I remember, [player]. So good luck. I bestow you with this Squirtle. Keep it company, and keep this letter-package with you. It will help you if you wish to stop the chaos that revolves around the world.

Signed,
~Hermin D. Palmer~

For those who want to see the full view of my map. It is here.

vesam.png

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Wow, I really like that maps. As I told you on MSN I love the tiles. And in gameplay they look awesome!
Continue with this great job and if you need help (though I don't know nothing about Game Development)...
Anyway, good luck~

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
The game has nice tiles (the buildings specifically). Good luck.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
The tiles look pretty nice, like them. and the story flow seems to fit, but i see one minor error if you didnt fix it yet. between winterflow city and route 1 in the last screens it goes so quickly from a cold climate with snow to a warm climate. I would say make it blend it more. Just a suggestion.

Back