• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
eh am i ur rival *thinks y am i ur rival* maybe its a smallville thing

edit: ur talkin bout ryan sees the white writting

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
yeah i saw that * looks at your huge message * ......its just bashing shinys
edit: O.o no ryan's my rival in tha rival thread.....

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
hey hey if u see i think we are getting more shiny hunters from this thread it may actually influcence pople to say shinys are special or maybe im not reading properly

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, we can definatly try to get new members through it. that's why i promoted a little bit *nudge nudge*

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
rsgh5 said:
ya, we can definatly try to get new members through it. that's why i promoted a little bit *nudge nudge*
Umm, that's not what I ment, but that's a good idea. Everyone who voted and hasn't posted already, could post about the SHC in a reply. If you haven't voted, then vote.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
its true i voted for i wouldnt mind having a few this is because not all of tem look better than the original o and does shiny sandslash look good?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i got a sandhrew but does sandslash shiny look btter than shiny sandshrew cuz i dont really wanna regret evolving it

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
1:Save your game

2:Evolve it

3:See how it looks

4:If you like it save your game, if not load your game

If you don't want to try this, I guess I could go look for a sprite...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i never thought bout that but i wanna read ur opinions cuz to me they look so similar

edit : sorry for this stupid disscussion but i got another how do you tell if your starter is a shiny?

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Okay, this is shiny sandslash:
Poke028_s.png

I personaly like it better than shiny sandshrew, but it's your choice.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
thanks sgm ur always helpful and do u think its a good idea to buy the other version of the game to get the shiny starters? and rare one time pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
to tell if ur starter is shiny pick u the pk ball open it let ur rival talk and when your done go to start pokemon and see if it is shiny

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
thanks sgm ur always helpful and do u think its a good idea to buy the other version of the game to get the shiny starters? and rare one time pokemon?
Well, that all depends. If you have any friends that have the othe verson, then you could just trade with them to get the pokes unique to the other game.

As for the shiny starter, if you REALY want one, then go for it, but remember that we do have the shiny starters in the club, so it would be just for yourself. I personaly wouldn't do that, for two reasons:

1: It would take a long time to get the starters, plus the money to buy the game. I'd perfer to get other shinies, and save the money.

2: The shiny starters are already in the club, so there is no need to get them for the club.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ahh itd be easier if u could tell from the box from selecting ur pokemon is it a good idea to get the second game for the rar shiny huntimg mew2 moltres etc.

edit: none of my friends like pokemon and i got the spare cash to *flash* i no the starter are done but i would really like to have them on my own game *sorry if that seems selfish*

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
ahh itd be easier if u could tell from the box from selecting ur pokemon is it a good idea to get the second game for the rar shiny huntimg mew2 moltres etc.
well, I can't answer this one for you, because it is your decision. Weigh the differences, if you think spending the time and money is worth it, go ahed. If not, then don't.

I assume by the fact that your asking, you can't decide. I wouldn't do it, but that's me, and it's your choice.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i was gonna get it for the christmas holidays cuz thats wen i can play it with no hassle for revising for a levels and stuff and i got 200 or somthing pokemon and need to trade to finish lg wouldve helped me to get the starters cuz none of my friends have it and wont they dont like it *its childish to them*

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
none of my friends like pokemon and i got the spare cash to *flash* i no the starter are done but i would really like to have them on my own game *sorry if that seems selfish*
pokemunna said:
i was gonna get it for the christmas holidays cuz thats wen i can play it with no hassle for revising for a levels and stuff and i got 200 or somthing pokemon and need to trade to finish lg wouldve helped me to get the starters cuz none of my friends have it and wont they dont like it *its childish to them*
Well, if it's for multiple purpose (such as pokedex), then it might be worth it. If you have the spare cash, that's another positive. Nintendo wants people to buy both games (that's why they made 2 versons of each), that way they make more money.

As I said, it's your choice, and don't rush a decision. Rushed decisions are often wrong.

Back