• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Casimiro - Aurora Town - Is it Axew?

Casimiro was lost in thought as Professor Solaria turned to them. "Alright, who next there are two left." He quickly snapped out of it to see that the girl next to him had picked up a Pokeball. Eevee... so that left Axew.

"Huh...? Oh!" Casimiro stepped forward and glanced at the Pokeball. With a grin, he picked it up, feeling the weight as it rolled around in his hand. "I think this one is Axew, right?" He felt the ball shift a bit, as if the Pokemon inside was eager to see him. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all... And then he realized that he forgot to introduce himself.

"Sorry, Professor, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Casimiro, though you can just call me Cas. I pick this Pokemon, which is... Axew, I think? I'm not sure since I have an horrible memory when it comes to these things." He nervously blurted out. It wasn't often that he felt this nervous, and it irked him a bit. "So..." The soon-to-be trainer looked at Professor Solaria. "Shall I be off then?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@juniebug910: Tekina has recieved her starter Eevee, as well as a Pokedex, trainer id, five pokeballs and a gym badge case in the color of your choice. You may move on.

@FlyingHatTrick: Casimiro has recieved his starter Axew, as well as a Pokedex, trainer id, five pokeballs and a gym badge case in the color of your choice. You may move on.

also both of you try to add a bit more details to your posts.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Professor Janice Solaria

Professor Solaria smiled more "Eevee is a fine Pokemon, and this one is full of joy, I can tell you won't abandon her" Professor Solaria handed Tekina a Pokedex, her trainer ID and five Pokeballs. "there you are, just choose a gym badge case you like and you can start on your journey, good luck and stay safe." she then turned her attention to Casimiro.

"Your right Casimiro, that leaves Axew." Professor Solaria picked up the items she had to give. "you have to have these before you start, the Pokedex, Trainer ID, and five Pokeballs" she handed him the items. "just pick any gym badge case off the table and you can head out" she looked at both teenagers. "I hope you enjoy traveling here in Celestia, also when you get to Mercury City tell the gym leader that I said hello"

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Helix's Adventure
Part 1
"The Departure"

"That would be a Tyrogue excellent choice for starter" Professor Solaria informed. Helix stood there, by the table holding the pokeballs. He was lost in thoughts while he was still holding the pokeball in his hand, remembering the details concerning a Tyrogue. Helix had once read an adventure-base story book a Tyrogue that got lost in the Mounts of Coronet. The secluded thoughts embined Helix which lead him not noticing that Professor Solaria was handing him over the pokedex, Trainer ID and a minimum of five pokeballs. Helix came back to the real world and excused himself for suddenly blacking out.

"Oh! Um...excuse me dear valiant" said Helix as he took the items from Professor Solaria "Thank you! I'l take care of this Tyrogue". Helix placed the five pokeballs inside his ball pocket which was located at the right side of his bag. He placed the Trainer ID card in his left side short pocket and then placed the pokedex in one of his smallest short pocket.

"I guess it's time I....um i mean WE set out" said Helix as he glanced at the pokeball in his hand "don't you think?". The pokeball shaked which Helix presume was a yes. Helix then went over to the table where different coloured gym badge case was held. To Helix's desire, he chose a light aqua blue tained one and placed it inside one of his bag pocket. He then headed outside after hearing the Professor wishing him good luck which assured him full confidence on his journey ahead.

Helix stood in the front yard of the house and felt out the cool breeze that welcomed him. Now it was time to move on, but wait! What about the pokemon. Helix had to introduce himself to his new partner. After the thought, Helix took the pokeball and threw it in the air. As it reach a favorable height, it shook open and a stray beam of light shot out on the ground and slowly formed what it seemed like a small human pokemon. As the light disappeared in thin air, a small pokemon with a somewhat human-like purple body was seen. It was a Tyrogue. It stood there looking quite confused of the whole situation. Helix stood there and smiled at the small pokemon.

"Exquisite, um..i mean, hi, my name's Helix and i'l be you're trainer but i'm prefered to be a friend than be a trainer!" introduced the amazed Helix "you're small, and cute, and you seem pretty strong with that clunched fist of yours".

"Ty....Tyrogue" said the Tyrogue as it smiled back at Helix. Then, Helix tried to think of nice suitable nickname to give his first new pokemon. As Helix tried to remember a nickname, the thought of his mother telling him a nice poem came in mind:
"The evening star as you are. You will bright light which fills the heart.
As a fair maiden say, in true love there's no delay.
So thats why i will cherish you as my own, and tell you these words by my tone.
You are the one that will never perish, which will fill the world like a magical Relic....".
Helix then stopped and said.

"RELIC!!, how about that. Relic, do you like that name Tyrogue?". The Tyrogue shook it's head indicating a yes and let loose a series of punches in mid-air. That was new to Helix, now knowing that his Tyrogue would punch/train when he's happy, and he surely liked the name too. So this was it. The faithful companions walked out of the small town and headed out to Route 1. Before leaving though, they stood by the exit of the small town and looked back, promising that they would become a great team and vow that they will become strong.

The duo walked side by side on the road to the future, and ready to face off destiny. To be continued....

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Lillian *Lily* Stone
Chapter 1 - Part III
-Aurora Town and Route 1-

Ani574MS.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png

" First route, first catch! "

"Nice to meet you Lillian, you wouldn't be Steven and Cynthia's daughter by chance?" she asked before handing Lillian the Pokedex, Trainer ID, and five Pokeballs.

"Yes, that's me!" she responded quietly hoping not many had heard her.

"Go ahead and choose your starter dear and a gym badge case, wouldn't want to fall too far behind." she smiled and then turned to a boy holding a Pokeball."

"Ok." Lily said putting all she had received in the bag she had brought for this journey. Then she went over to the remaining pokeballs and went straight for the one she had decided to pick. After that she went to the side, making way for the other to get their pokemon and picked her badge case which was colored in silver. And with a farewell to the professor, Lily slowly made her way out of the lab. " Now let's take a closer look at you." Lily said with a smile and pressed the button on the pokeball she was holding. The pokeball popped opened and realesed a blue light from which a tiny baby like pokemon formed. It had two blue eyes that had exactly three eyelashes on each one. On the sides of her head she had two white ribbons that matched the bow on her neck. Lily kneeled to the pokemon's level. " Nice to finally meet you, I'm your new trainer Lily."

The pokemon examined her new trainer from every side and watched carefully her every move until finally speaking. " Tita…tita…Gothita! ( Nice to meet you too. I'm Gothita! ) " it said smiling with her bright red lips.

"Glad to kn…….WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!" Lily said freaking out and falling on the ground. " How did I hear your voice in mind…and MORE important understand you?!?!?!?!" Lily said really shocked by what just happened.

Gothita started to giggle her ass off seeing her new trainer freak the hell out of herself. " Don't worry. I'm a Psychic pokemon remember? I can speak telepathically with you. It's not that hard you know." Mimi said in between her laughter.

" Oh….I…see."
Lily said with her hand on her chest. Her heart was beating so hard that for a minute there she thought it would jump out of her chest.

"Oh oh oh. I want you to call me Mimi!!!!" Gothita started to jump up and down out of excitement.

"Um ok."
Lily replied confused as she got up and dusted herself. " But why Mimi?"

" You would have named me Mimi anyway. I just saved you a whole lot of thinking."
The pokemon said and started to walk towards the town.

"How do you…..wait Psychic type advantages. This thinkg can really come in handy." She answered herself and started to walk after Mimi.

" Exactly!"
the pokemon said smiling at her trainer. " Oh and just so you know I can use: Pound, Confusion, Tickle and Dark Pulse." The little pokemon quickly stated.

"Did you read my mind again?!"

"Nope. Just thought you should know." The pokemon giggled, as they were walking thought the busy street of the town.

Soon Lily was at the edge of the town and was one foot away from stepping on Route 1. The route wasn't anything special just a straight road to the other city that was surrounded by a plain field of grass with the occasional trees and bushes here and there. Lily started walking with Mimi on her shoulder. The two walked for about fifteen minutes and to Lily's surprise there wasn't a pokemon in sight. Suddenly she heard pokemon cries from up front. The girl dashed quickly only to see the girl with the Pichu with and Emolga by her side, sitting next to a tree and sketching something again while her pokemon were playing.

" Just our luck isn't it Mimi!" Lily said as she continued walking, passing by the girl. Even if she wasn't the one to socialize very much she couldn't help and wave at the girl as they were passing. She didn't want to seem rude so a nice hand wave was enough for now.

"Well there's still some time before we get to the next time. So maybe we'll find something by then." The pokemon said to Lily.

"Oh you startled me…" Lily jumped.

"I can read and speak in your mind silly. Remember?" Mimi giggled patting Lily on the head.

"Yes. Just have to get used to it. But as I said before it's really useful being able to talk to you. You can be like my personal pokemon translator."

"Translator Mimi reporting for duty miss Lily." The pokemon said joyful.

"You're full of energy aren't you. Keep it for when we have to battle." Lily said patting Mimi on the head.

Just as Lily was nearly at the middle of the route something flew right past her head and went high up in the sky towards the sun. She put her hand above her eyes and tried to distinguish the creature as it was coming down. However the flying thing was clever and used the sun's brightness as a cover a sit was rapidly diving down towards Lily.

" Mimi use Confusion!" Lily shouted just as the flying thing was getting close. Gothita jumped in front of its trainer and started glowing red as it raised her hands up. Suddenly the flying creature stopped in its tracks glowing red also. Mimi moved her hands and the creature moved in the same direction. " Get it down on the ground." Were Lily's words as it saw it stop in mid air. Lily quickly pulled her Pokedex up and scanned the pokemon for its data:

587.gif

"Emolga, the Sky Squirrel Pokémon. Emolga lives in trees and uses its cape-like membrane to glide through the air."

" So that's what you are!"
Lily said after hearing the Pokedex. " You look really cute…and strong too. Mimi let's try and capture it." Turning towards her pokemon

"Tit..Gothita! ( Sure..just hurry up! )" the pokemon cried as Emolga was starting to fell restless and was trying it's hardest to get free from the Confusion. Suddenly Emolga's body was covered in a white aura and immediately burst into the sky at a high speed. " Goth…Gothita! ( Sorry it used Quick Attack to break free! )"

"Don't worry we've got more tricks up our sleeves. " Lily said her face turning into a serious one. She put her Pokedex back in her back, not lifting an eye out from Emolga who was flying above them waiting for a chance to strike. " Mimi use Dark Pulse!!!" Lily yelled pointing at Emolga. Mimi closed her hands together and form a thick sphere of purple to black darkness then raises them up and shots releasing purple circles towards the flying squirrel. The beam went straight at Emolga, however the electric pokemon used the air current to evade it and then dive done circling along the attack aiming for Gothita. As it was approaching Emolga's speed increased as it launched a Quick Attack.

" Mimi respond with Tickle!" Lily quickly responded as Emolga was just inches away from hitting her pokemon. Gothita quickly jumped out of the way of the attack and as it was passing by but before could start tickling Emolga it slipped and fell down on the ground. Emolga took advantage of this and turned around and sacked Mimi with its Iron Tail attack, sending her at the feet of her trainer.

"Tita…( Sorry… )"
Mimi said as she got off and dusted herself.

"No. I apologize….I forgot that you're still inexperienced in this and I have to take it slow. But don't worry you'll soon be able to do amazing comebacks, just you wait." Lily apologized. She just realized that she started off on the wrong foot. She had forced Mimi to battle like she had done with her pokemon, which were already at a much higher training level. Good thing she noticed soon, it was a fresh start, so fresh training was the first thing to focus on.

"Gothita! ( I'll do my best!) " she shouted nodding to her trainer. Mimi was starting to like her trainer very much, from what she had seen so far she could always depend on her trainer for a comeback and she was as determined as she was. Emolga had just flown towards a nearby tree and propelled itself from the tree to gain some more speed in her attacks. Emolga was really giving her all.

"Ok Gothita. Let's hit it head on. Pound!"
Lily shouted seeing Emolga fly straight towards Mimi. If Mimi was too slow to evade and attack she would have to attack head on. Mimi leaned back for some momentum and as Emolga was in her reach she smacked the electric squirrel as hard as she could sending it flying back into the tree it came from. Emolga hit the tree and slid down lush grass in front of the tree.

" Tita! ( Perfect! )" the little pokemon praised herself.

"Don't get comfy yet. Use Dark Pulse!" Lily said as Emolga got up and was just about to launch an attack. Mimi got serious again and in a matter of seconds shot her dark attack straight at Emolga. Emolga was hit again and was pinned to the tree just before it could have launched its Quick attack, but the electric pokemon was to determined to give it up just yet. Its tail flashed in a metallic colour and raise din in front of her, deviating the Dark Pulse to her right and left. Then it sprung up and quickly moved launching another Quick attack that caught both Lily and Gothita off guard.

" Gothita! ( Emolga hits hard! ) "

" That makes me want it more in our team. "
Lily replied. The girl really enjoyed understanding her pokemon, Mimi always made sure to talk to her telepathically even when the psychic pokemon talked normally. Meanwhile Emolga flew up and dived towards Mimi with her tail all ready for and Iron Tail attack again. " Mimi use Confusion once again!" Lily said seeing Emolga ready to strike. Mimi glowed read again and immobilized the flying pokemon in mid air. " Ok now smash it to the ground! " was her next command. And so Mimi did, it swung her hand towards the ground which made Emolga fall down onto the dusty road. Lily took a pokeball from her belt and was ready to throw it at the pokemon, however to both her and Mimi's surprise Emolga was getting up. But as the pokemon flew up it went straight into a nearby tree.

" Tita…Gotihta! ( Quick…While it's confused! ) " Mimi shouted turning to her trainer as she realized that her earlier attack confused the Flying pokemon. Lily didn't hesitated one second longer and tossed the pokeball straight at Emolga who was dizzily walking across the grass. The pokeball knocked into Emolga and opened sucking the electric squirrel into it. The pokeball landed on the ground and started shaking, its front button flashing from time to time. It shook once…the twice….and finally the third time it stopped along with the flash.

" Yes we did it!!!!" Lily yelled rushing over, along with Mimi to retrieve the pokeball which now held their new teammate and friend.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@romdinner: Congrats, Lillian has caught an Emolga female. lvl 14, ability Static, it has learned Charge and Tail whip.

Mimi has gained 1 level and is now level 11

also everyone's pokemon can learn two more moves, basic things it would know at this point to bump the moveset up to six moves

I Have power back!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Evangeline "Eva" Jasmine Celine
172.gif
587.gif

Route 1

Evangeline smiled as she finished her drawing. She set the charcoal pencil down and looked at the drawing. It was of the moment Melody had pounced on Jazz and it showed the joy that the two Pokemon had been feeling as they played. Closing her sketch book Evangeline stood up and put the sketch book away. "alright guys, we can start moving again" she smiled as Melody climbed up to sit on her shoulder. "do you wanna stay out of your Pokeball Jazz? Or do you wanna go back in?" she asked looking at her Emolga who had climbed up a tree.

"I'll stay out" Jazz said jumping out of the tree and gliding down to land on Evangeline's other shoulder. "if that's okay with you"

Evangeline giggled with a Pokemon on each shoulder. "if it wasn't okay with me I wouldn't have asked" she said before continuing to walk down the path. So far she hadn't spotted any other trainers but she had gotten distracted while drawing so she might not have noticed. So she didn't know who was behind her and who had passed her while she was drawing. Looking up she saw the sun had gone up more and she figured it was around 10 in the morning. She'd walk a little more and then stop to eat lunch.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Route 1: Part 2

It had now been five hours since Fallow begun his walk back to Mercury city. To be truthful he was just surprised that he made it this far without too much trouble, at that he was also very bewildered to why he had not seen a single one of the trainers that were at Professor Solaria's lab. He had hoped that maybe he could have a battle with one of them if they ran into each other, mostly since he had a newly captured pokemon and could risk having one faint as long as another was well enough to make it through the remainder of the forest. As he continued walking still deep in thought, Shiva was dashing and leaping from branch to branch of nearby trees, keeping up with him on the ground when the foliage was lacking.

"I suppose I should give that Panpour a name huh" said the boy, pulling the pokeball out and tossing it up and down in his palm. He juggled it for a few more steps then released the water pokemon. The Panpour looked up at Fallow its eyes closed in the usual fashion of the pokemon. With a smile it hopped onto his shoulder and perched there happily.
"I'm glad to see that you have taken to me already." The water type let out a happy yip and patted Fallow's back indicating it was indeed happy to be with him. "Anyway I wanted to give you a name, and since you showed me that you're pretty smart I was going to go with a god or goddess of wisdom. So if you can do me a favor, tap my back once if you're a male, twice if female…that is if you even understand what that means. The water pokemon then proceeded to tap the boy twice in the same spot as before then did a quick backflip landing square on his shoulder once more.

"Great, I have just the name then. There is an Egyptian goddess named Neith who was known for her Wisdom. Plus with your eyes you kind of remind me of one of their old statues. Which leads me to another favor I need you to do me. I need you to show me what moves you know. I'm sure I got to see a few but I want to know if there are any I'm don't know that are not common to your species." Neith gave him a big smile then hopped down onto the ground in front of him, stopping his brisk walk. "Hey Shiva come down here and spar to see if you can dodge these, they won't hit anyway but it will be good practice." They gecko immediately jumped from the tree to join Panpour for a quick session. After the two pokemon separated from each other Panpour began its attacks. The water pokemon started out with a water gun that whizzed past Shiva's face, the grass type evading slightly to the right, enough that if this were a real attack it would have missed. Neith however did not let the water stream up and had it follow the grass type as it closed the ground between them. Soon enough Panpour was in physical attack range and let out a flurry of swipes. Though each was an intentional miss it became clear to Fallow that the two pokemon had roughly the same speed, that or the Panpour was faster by a small margin. The Panpour's attack also didn't seem to let up, right after using fury swipes it went in for a spinning low kick, that Shiva jumped to evade, followed up by a scratch attack that would have been unavoidable.

When the attack sequence was finished Neith did a front flip in acknowledgement of its partner. Shiva who had before seemed uninterested in the water type gave an affirming nod, as if recognizing the pokemon's skill.

"Good job you two, now I know that both of you do have an egg move, so I'll keep note of that. Also Neith your ingenuity is great, I've never seen an untrained pokemon able to have such a seamless flow in battle."

With that the group once again continued down the route, Shiva again jumping through the trees, and the newly acquired Panpour sitting happily on Fallow's shoulder.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Helix's Adventure
First Catch
Part 1

236.gif

The swift wind blew in the shizzling meadow, shaking the small grass which dazzled out magnificiently. Helix and Relic were now on the Route, ready to for the adventure that await to come. They had been walking for nearly an hour but they both amused themselves as Relic kept jumping up and down, showing countless of his acrobatics skills. They were quite amusing themselves with the blissful atmosphere that welcomed them in warmth.

"You are quite talented I may say" complimented Helix as Relic did some handstand walking.

"Ty....ty-tyrogue" replied Relic as it smiled at Helix. Funny thing to say, Helix was quite amazed by how quick Pokemons adapted to their owners in less than minutes. He wasn't expecting Relic to befriend him so easily, but then thought out that Pokemon had a funny way of adapting to any situation.

The duo walked on, up until they reach in a path countryside by small and medium-height trees. They hadn't the simplest idea where they were but kept to their instincts that it was the right way. As they trotted on, a small rustling sound was heard near a bush. Obviously they both heard the sound and frozed for a minute. Relic knew what it was, and knowing so, he presented out his serious face and clunched his fist up. He took up a fighting stance which Helix started thinking it might be....

"A WILD POKE..." He said but was inturrupted as two vines shot out of the targetted bush and encircled Helix. Helix was caught by surprise, also shock that he couldn't move. The two green vines then slapped Helix on the chest but was rapidly stopped as Relic caught it in mid-air. Helix took the advantage and stood back as he addressed itself at Relic.

"What in the name? Relic, pull the vines." With Relic's brute strength he pulled the two vines and it's main center point came out thumbling on the ground. It was sighted as a green figure with a somewhat of a bulb on its back. It was quite chubby but also showed some strength as it got up and retreated it's vines. Helix became serious..he knew the Pokemon very well but to be sure he reached to his short pockets and took out his Pokedex. Helix pointed the Pokedex at the green bulbed Pokemon. The small rectangular machinery glowed and a programed voice was shortly introduced.
Bulbasaur
001.gif

The Seed Pokemon
For some time after it's birth, it grows by gaining nourishment from the seed on it's back

"I must have known. Bulbasaur. You're reknown for your bravery in the world. You're shall not regret addressing me to this encounter" said Helix as he took his stance quite determined "Relic!! Shall we?"

"Ty-tyrogue" Relic replied indicating a yes.

"Valiantly I may say, Relic attack" said Helix as he just remembered that he hasn't the slightest idea what Relic's moves are. But that was just a slight problem for he knows that every starter has either Scratch, Pound, and Tackle in the beginning. "Um....apply, um...Tackle!". Relic was convinced that Helix hadn't the slightest idea what his moves were but even so he advanced with a Tackle. The Bulbasaur acknowledged and counterattack with Vine Whip. It let loose two long vines which came directly at Relic, though it wasn't aiming at the body but at the foot.

Relic was caught by surprise and had no time to react. The vines caught his legs and thus interrupted his attack. The Bulbasaur used his vines to lift Relic up and then smashed him back to the ground with severe force. Helix didn't know what to do but sadly the Bulbasaur knew exactly what he should. He jumped up at a favorable height and glanced at the poor Relic still locked on the ground by the vines. With no mercy he opened his mouth and started to pump some sort of green orb like sphere which grew bigger and bigger.

"Relic!!" Helix screamed quite concerned "GET OUT OF THERE!!! He's pumping up an Energy Ball"
To Be Continued....

(OOC: I'l finish it up by tommrow, sorry for the delay)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
"Thank you Professor!" Casimiro happily said as he received his Pokedex, ID, and the five Pokeballs. Being unable to carry all of them in his hands, he dropped a few Pokeballs, managing to keep hold of the one with Axew in it and the Pokedex. The other objects clattered to the floor, drawing a slight expression of apology across Cas' face. He bent down to pick them up, hoping that nothing was broken just because of that.

"Eh... uh, sorry, ma'am." He pulled off his backpack, and picked up everything to put them away. Seeing that everything was in order, Cas ran out of the lab, eager to get out onto Route 1. To his credit, he gave Professor Solaria a farewell wave The light hit him in the eyes, and he had to shade his eyes. It took his eyes a few moments to adjust and he finally looked at the Pokeball he had been clutching this whole time.

Let's see what you look like... Cas tossed up the ball, and deftly caught it, pressing the button on the Pokeball. There was a flash of light, and a stubby green lizard-like Pokemon appeared. It looked at him with its round eyes and Casimiro gave it a smile as he studied the Axew.

"You're actually kinda cute... I think I will call you..." He thought for a moment as he rubbed the Pokemon on its crest. Humming a song his dad liked far too much, he went through several names in his head and easily discarded them. They didn't fit all that well. It took him a few second to realize what he was humming, and there he had it. "O Fortuna? Ludo mentis aciem... oh well. Fortuna it is! How do you like that?" With a hopeful look, Cas asked his new Pokemon. He hoped that it liked its name a lot.

"Axew!" It snuggled him, happy with its name. Cas picked it up and it grabbed his backpack, poking him with its tusks as they walked out of Aurora Town into Route 1. The wind whipped his air around and he felt better than before about starting his journey as a Pokemon Trainer.

Route 1 was rather plain, surrounded by trees here and there. There was a path running down, and Casimiro could see that it was relatively straight. "A-Axew!" He felt Fortuna tug at his hair and he looked to the side. The leaves in one of the trees on the side of the path were rustling loudly. At that, Cas's mind quickly jumped to it being a Pokemon.

"What... what is that?" His question was easily answered when a small gray bird popped out. It chirped in anger, and suddenly charged at Casimiro. Seeing the danger its trainer was in, Fortuna leaped off Casimiro's shoulder and scratched it. The Starly fell back and the Axew looked at Cas for directions. "Am I supposed to... okay! Fortuna, use Scratch again!" He quickly said as his Pokemon ran forward and scratched the Starly. It twirled around and looked dizzy. Everything was going too fast, and he just wanted to slow down for a second to collect his bearings.

It wasn't a far stretch to say that Cas was surprised when his backpack beeped. He jumped a little, getting a little chitter of laughter from Fortuna, and pulled off his backpack. The beeping was coming from his Pokedex, and a computerized voice started to speak.

["Starly, the Starling Pokemon. Because they are weak individually, they form groups. However, they bicker if the group grows too big."] Starly, huh... maybe he should catch it. Right now, it wouldn't put up much of a fight if it was captured in a Pokeball. Making up his mind, Cas pulled out a Pokeball and threw it at the Starly. He watched it get sucked in and then the ball landed on the ground. It wobbled a few times as if the Pokemon was fighting to get out, and finally fell still. Both Fortuna and Casimiro exchanged glances and the trainer reached out to pick up the Pokeball. It seemed to feel a lot heavier than before, and he sighed in relief. Maybe he could be the best trainer in the region after all.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Helix's Adventure
First Catch
Part 2
Continued...

236.gif

The duo was in trouble. The Bulbasaur was eager to see what happens if he releases the "Energy Ball" attack and if so, hit the poor Tyrogue locked on the ground. Helix didn't admit defeat though. He was intelligent enough to get out of situation like this one.

"Blizzard...Think! Think! Think Helix!" said Helix as he tried to figure a way out of this..."Urrh! Relic, we shall praise for luck on this one. Try and pull that Bulbasaur towards you". Relic approved. As so being locked on the ground, he could partially move a bit of his hands and so, he grabbed the Bulbasaur's vines that was locking him on the ground and pulled it towards himself.

"Ooohhhh!! I hope works" Helix prayed. He did saw a way out of it but it was a bit risky. He needed luck and full concentration "Valiant Relic, don't allow it to shoot it's Energy Ball attack". Relic then saw how his trainer was trying to get him out. He read his line of attack and increased his brute force to increase the speed of the falling Bulbasaur.

"Ty...Tyrogue" replied Relic as it tried to move his foot up. He knew exactly what to do. On the other hand, the Bulbasaur was about to release his Energy Ball attack but was instantly interrupted as two strong force was applied under it's mouth. It was Relic's foot which hit him with a severely brute force that lead the Bulbasaur to direct it's attack, upwards. The Bulbasaur was also seen flying/crashing in a nearby tree as it cried out "BULBA...!" right after recieving that attack.

"Brilliant Relic! Impressive! Shall we finish this partner?" Helix complimented. He was happy to see that his Tyrogue had the brains too. Now to finish this, they'd have to work together.

"Ty-Tyrogue" said Relic as it instantly got up and started to hop with a most serious face that he showed. He was truely determined now and was ready to launch his next attack.

"Relic, apply Tackle once more" Helix commanded as he saw that Bulbasaur was weakened by his previous most ferocious blow that it recieved from Relic. Relic quickly applied Tackle and run towards the fallen Bulbasaur. The Bulbasaus showed it's stubborn as it slowly arose from where he was knocked out.

"Stubborn you are, aren't you fellow Bulbasaur?" Helix inclined. He was starting to love the Bulbasaur but even so, he kept in his head that he must defeat it at all cost.

The Bulbasaur saw the approaching Tyrogue and did not hesitate to use Tackle too. The two Pokemon approached each other without stopping and was nearly one metre away from each other when Helix yelled out.

"Relic, jump above and use Hi Jump Kick now" Helix commanded. He didn't know if Relic knows that attack but after seeing the massive force it used in his foot to knock the Bulbasaur earlier, Helix acknowledged that it might know this move and fortunately with great surprise the Tyrogue knew the attack. After hearing his partner's command he leaped up instantly and introduced his "Hi Jump Kick" attack.

"Relic spin, if so, he won't be able to grab you with his Vine Whip attack" Helix suggested. Being quite clever, he also knew that the Bulbasaur won't be able to dodge for it was already in Relic's physical attack range "You're finished". The Tyrogue started spinning in mid-air as his frontal attack proceeded.

The Bulbasaur tried to dodge but as Helix thought, he had no chance of escaping Relic's deadly attack. The attack finally landed and it harshly knocked the Bulbasaur down leaving a red foot mark on the Bulbasaur's forehead.

"Shizzar! Now it would be rude to leave such a strong combant here now wouldn't it?" Helix said as he took out an empty Pokeball "Go Pokeball". The Pokeball bang the Bulbasaur on the head and then it opened. A zapping red light shot out and cloaked the Bulbasaur as it got captivated and entered the Pokeball. The ball shook, as the button in the middle glowed once.....then shook and glowed twice......then the third and final time. A small "Click" was heard as the Pokeball stayed still on the ground.

"What do you think? Worth it isn't it Relic?" Helix asked as he sat down to where Relic and the Pokeball was "Many more awaits valiantly for us Partner"

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Lauren Linda Noir
Route 1

Lauren had been walking along Route 1 for a while now. She expected the distance between Aurora Town and the next city to be shorter, and he was getting tired of walking. Curt was still hanging from her shoulders, like if he was a backpack, and looked happy and relaxed. Lauren, however, didn't look the same way.

"Hey, Curt, I'm getting tired." she said, "Time to rest up here for a while."

Curt nodded and, after Laurie stopped walking, jumped off her back. Laurie did some stretching exercises while Curt looked around the area. After she was done, Laurie was about to say it was time to keep moving but heard something nearby.

"What...was that?"

The sound came from some tall grass nearby. The grass rustled, indicating that whatever was there was moving, and it was moving towards Lauren and Curt. The latter heard the sound, and turned his attention to it, looking ready to attack if it proved to be a threat. The two of them stood there, waiting for the thing to come out of the grass in some sort of attacking stance.

Then, out of the grass came out a Pokémon. The Pokémon was green and had a very big green seed-kind-of-thing on its back. Lauren grabbed her Pokédex in order to get more information about the wild Pokémon.

"Bulbasaur, it bears the seed of a plant on its back from birth. The seed slowly develops. Researchers are unsure whether to classify Bulbasaur as a plant or animal. Bulbasaur are extremely calm and are difficult to capture in the wild." the Pokédex said, in a robot-like voice.

As the Pokédex said information about the Bulbasaur, Laurie looked at the Pokémon's typing on the screen. It was a Grass-type Pokémon, but that wasn't its only type. Its other type was...Poison. And, as she read that last type, Laurie's legs started to shake, and soon she was trembling uncontrollably and fell on her knees.

"P-Poison t-type..." she mumbled, and closed her eyes.

The calm-looking Bulbasaur, however, did not look as horrible as it was in Laurie's eyes. It did not look like a threat at all, but it seemed to want to play. In a friendly way, it used its vines to poke Lauren. The girl slowly opened her eyes and, as soon as she saw what was going on, screamed loudly.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! C-CURT, DO SOMETHING!"

Curt slowly walked up to the wild Bulbasaur. "Hey, leave her alone!" the Lizard Pokémon said aggressively. Bulbasaur stopped poking Lauren, and stared at Curt blankly, very confused at the reaction of both of them.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Tekina

Tekina walked out of the lab with her new stuff, after saying goodbye of course, and sent out her newly obtained Eevee. It was a little nervous, thinking that it's new trainer was releasing it now. "P-please don't release me! I can't survive on my own!" Tekina stared in shock. "You can speak?" Eevee looked up at the young girl and said "You can understand me? Your not getting rid of me?" Tekina sat on her knees and and rubbed the small pokemon's head. "Now why would I do that? Do you have a name yet?" When the young thing shook it's head, Tekina giggled. "I gave you one back in the lab. It's Maruchi. It means multi, and you CAN evolve into seven different types." Maruchi jumped happily. "I love it! Thank you!" Tekina smiled as Maruchi hopped onto her shoulder, and they continued towards the first city.

Suddenly, a tree started to shake, and a pokemon fell out. Tekina pulled out her pokedex, and the device beeped, then explained the pokemon.

"Emolga, the Sky Squrriel Pokemon. They live on treetops and glide using the inside of a cape-like membrane while discharging electricity. The energy made in its cheeks' electric pouches is stored inside its membranes and released while it is gliding."

Tekina smirked. "Get it, Maruchi!" The Eevee hopped down, and yelled "Tackle!"

Before the Emolga could turn around, Maruchi slammed into it, causing it to crash into the tree it fell out of. It hopped up, obviously VERY angry. It then ran towards the Eevee, and started an Iron Tail. It hit Maruchi, who was sent back a small distance. It got up, then ran up and used Tail Whip, then another Tackle.

The Emolga slammed into the ground, and fainted. Tekina knew this was the right moment, and threw a pokeball. The capsule sucked in the Emolga, and shook.

1....2...3.....Click!

Tekina went over and picked up the pokeball. "I shall call it Kamimau, a mix of the words that mean thunder and mouse." Maruchi walked up and smiled. "You should be the name rater!" Tekina chuckled, then put away the pokeball and walked through the route with Maruchi by her side, eager to win the league...

...and succeed in her mission.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
A Note from the GM:

@Pokemonmaster_draco: Helix has caught a Bulbasaur female level 15. She has learned Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, and Take Down. Ability Overgrow

Relic has gained 1 level and is now level 11

@FlyingHatTrick: Casimiro has caught a Starly male Level 11. He has learned no additional moves. Ability Keen Eye

Fortuna has gained 1 level and is now level 11.

@juniebug910: Tekina has caught an Emolga male level 12. He has learned no new moves. Ability Static.

Maruchi has gained 1 level and is now level 11.

Alright time for the special event. At this point everyone is going to be nearing Mercury City. Night is falling and the wind suddenly picks up. For some reason you stop where you are and look around hearing rustling in the bushes. Suddenly The legendary Entei jumps into your path before rushing off, followed immedietly by Raikou and then Suicune in the same way. After they pass two men dressed in orange run by following the Legendaries paying you no mind.

After you do that the next post you make can be you arriving at Mercury City.

Note: I will be gone from July 11th-July 15th so Mick Fizz is taking over, so until I get back no one challenges the gym because you still do not know the gym leaders second Pokemon. I will give that info when I return. Until I get back Mick Fizz will be taking over the job of giving out warnings/removing people from the rp if the rules are not followed.

Thank you see you all when I get back,
~Genevieve~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lauren Linda Noir
Route 1

The wild Bulbasaur quit poking Lauren to talk to Curt. With a smile on its face, the Bulbasaur told Curt that he meant no harm and that he wanted to play. Curt told him to cut it off anyway, as Lauren didn't like it. Bulbasaur nodded, but just as he was about to say something, he was hit on its head with a rock. He turned and saw that the one behind it was the human, and glared at her. Lauren jumped back, scared by the Bulbasaur's look

"Eek! Curt, use Ember!" she commanded.

Curt nodded and opened his mouth, releasing some weak flames from it, which were powerful enough to hurt the Bulbasaur badly. In response, the Bulbasaur angrily charged at Curt with a Tackle. The Lizard Pokémon fell to the ground, but could get back on his feet with ease.

"Curt, Ember again! Take him down!"

Curt nodded and opened his mouth again to let more weak flames out. The flames hit Bulbasaur once again, making it scream in pain, and after the move was done, one could tell that the seed on its back was...on fire! Bulbasaur was burned! Even more angered and in a whole lot of pain, the Grass-type Pokémon charged at Curt again with Tackle, but the pain he had from the burn made the attack less effective than before, and, although Curt was hit, he managed to stay standing this time.

"C-Come on, go down already!" Lauren commanded, "Curt, Metal Claw!"

Curt's claws then shone as it they were made of steel, and charged at the very injured Bulbasaur with them, ready to scratch the Pokémon and take him down for Lauren's good.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Tekina

Tekina walked with Maruchi, her new Emolga, Kamimau, in a pokeball. She felt the wind pick up, and saw the moon start to rise. "Beuatiful night isn't it....Maruchi?" Her Eevee was looking around frantically. "I sense a powerful pokemon!" Suddenly, Tekina heard some rustling in the bushes, and turned to see glowing red eyes.

Without warning, the legendary Entei of the volcano jumped out and ran across her path. Eyes wide, Tekina and Maruchi watched as first Raikou of thunder, and then Suicune of the north wind followed suit. Two men in orange suits raced after them, not paying any mind to the two people watching.

Tekina stared at first Maruchi (who stared back), then the way the pokemon and men went, then said "Ok...why were they here? Unless..." Maruchi looked up confused. "What is it?"

After telling Maruchi the whole story of why she was in this region in the first place, Maruchi nodded. "I won't tell any pokemon, ever!" Tekina smiled. "Thanks, Maruchi. Now come on- we need to get to Mercury City for the first gym." Maruchi nodded.

The two continued walking, eager to beat the league and do what Tekina had REALLY come to do.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Helix's Adventure
Route 1
"The Unexpected Encounter"

Relic
236.gif
Emera
001.gif

Shivers of the dawn approached accompanied with the night sky and the calm swift wind. The way lead clear as Helix, Relic and their new companion, the Bulbasaur walked their way up to Mercury City. The duo were happy to have a new companion and Helix was overall proud of himself for his unexpected catch. Now and then he would let loose a small smile just to satisfy his pleasure of catching his very first Pokemon. It all seemed bright for Helix, but he kept his emotions for himself and opened his book that he nearly forgot about. Relic, also satisfied about their success hopped his way continuously as they got closer to Mercury City.

After some time went by as the duo was continuously heading for the main route to Mercury, Helix stopped and realized that he hasn't given his new companion a nickname, and furthermore, he didn't quite know the Bulbasaur's move sets.

"Hmm..., time sure does run, i think I'd better introduce myself to the Bulbasaur, don't you think Relic?" Helix asked as he reach for the pocket in which he had placed the container of the Bulbasaur.

"Ty....Tyrogue" Relic replied indicating a yes as he gave a quick look around thinking he had heard some bush rustling. Helix took out the Pokeball and threw it up high. A sharp beam of gleaming and sparkling white light shot out of the opened Pokeball and hit the ground while slowly forming the Bulbasaur's outline shape. Helix caught the falling Pokeball and then looked down at the curious creature which glanced everywhere a bit quite confused.

"Why hello there chubby one! I go by the name Helix. Helix Valestone" Helix introduced himself as he knelt down to face the Bulbasaur face to face "Forward on, I'll be the one looking after you". Helix imposed his right hand on the Bulbasaur's bulb and softly cuddled it.

"Bulba....Bulbasaur?" The Bulbasaur replied quite confused. It seemed as if she understood but she wasn't quite sure of himself, or in that case, she wasn't sure of her owner. But he looked nice thought the Bulbasaur and smiled at Helix. Helix felt sure that the Bulbasaur accepted him by the response smile but now he had to think of a nickname for it.

"Hmm...., what shall I name you?" Helix asked anxiously "Your sight is green, and you're persona is chubby..hmm...". Right on the head, Helix received a sudden slap from one of Bulbasaur's vines. The Bulbasaur took the "Chubby" part as an insult and she didn't quite like it.

"Ouch! Oh...excuse my brute manners" excused the poor Helix, now scratching the hit part of his head "Hmm...but so, I'll like to call you Emera. What do you think? I took it out of Emerald but removed the L and D, oh and also because of your color".

"Bulba.." replied the happy Bulbasaur, quite liking her new name. She liked being green and she was satisfied enough to know that her trainer used her color in a special way to name her. Just then as Relic was on guard, he heard some loud rustling in the nearby bushes. Emera and Helix heard it too and cast up seriously, in case it was a wild Pokemon. Relic took his fighting stance while Emera released her vines vigorously.

Suddenly, behind the darkness of the bush came out a big dog-like figure with brown and white fur which Helix richly recognized. It was one of the legendary dog, "Entei", which jungled out viciously not even paying attention to the small surprised group. Entei continued his route by running. After Entei, came out another one of the legendary dogs "Raikou", which was then followed by the final legendary dog, "Suicune". They all jungled off rapidly without further ado. The mysterious dogs was out of sight as far as Helix could see but unfortunately, the surprise was not over. In the same bush came out two dressed up anonymous character which also speed off in the same direction as the dogs.

Helix and his companion stood in amazement. Helix didn't expect to encounter the legendary dogs here, especially not now.

"In all heaven's book, i can't believe it. That was actually Entei, Raikou, and Suicune" exclaimed the surprised Helix "The Legendary Dogs. Too bad i was not quick enough to capture them on my Pokedex". With the small surprised and unexpected encounter, the small group lead on their way onto Route 1. They felt excitement and heard small noises out in the distance hoping it was coming from Mercury City.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Route 1:Part 3​

Evening started to fall upon the sky as our young trainer and his companions continued their trek to Mercury City. The sky had become a brilliant orange behind the clouds the moved gently along the sky. Small rays of light still escaped illuminating the path for travel. Judging solely from this Fallow assumed it must have some near six pm as that is when sundown usually was In Mercury. At this point in his travel Shiva had taken a break from tree hopping and was walking alongside Fallow chewing on a blade of grass for entertainment. Neith was on his back, her arms on his shoulders to keep her from falling. Fallow was looking forward to making it back to town, he had travelled now for roughly a day through the same path, including his trip to Aurora Town.

As the team continued toward their destination a strange sound could be hear in the nearby shrubbery. From the sound of it, it was a pokemon in pain. Fallow quickly combed through the bushes to find two monkey pokemon that looked like panpour but with different coloration picking on a small fire type. The boy pulled out his Pokedex and scanned the three creatures. He first pointed at the pokemon that was curled in a ball on the ground.

155.gif
Cyndaquil the fire echidna pokemon, it protects itself by flaring up the flames on its back. The flames are vigorous if the Pokémon is angry. However, if it is tired, the flames sputter fitfully with incomplete combustion.​

Next Fallow scanned the other two pokemon starting with the one that was currently jumping up and down on the body of the Cyndaquil.

513.gif
Pansear, the High Temp Pokémon. Pansear lives in caves near volcanoes. The temperature on the tuft on its head can reach 600 degrees when it's angry.​

511.gif
Pansage the grass monkey pokemon, it shares the leaf on its head with weary-looking Pokémon. These leaves are known to relieve stress.​

"Hmm Fallow said to himself trying to figure out the best course of action. It was not every day he ran into pokemon acting this rowdy. Not only that but the pokemon he was sighting were not very common at all, at least not in his home region, and he had never done too much exploration since he made it to the Celestial Region, but now was not the time to contemplate on all of this.

"Shiva I need you to get in there and hit that Pansear as hard and fast as you can. Go now!" The grass type then took off at the fastest pace that she had before, in fact an outline was left behind her. It was a quick attack, in a matter of seconds the Treecko elbowed the Pansear in the stomach knocking it off the Cyndaquil causing it to careen into a stump.

"Good job Shiva!" exclaimed Fallow as his pokemon took a few paces back. The Pansage seemed rather frustrated that the fun of harassing the Cyndaquil was cut short and put on a rather serious face. Upon getting up, the Pansear as well dawned the same expression.

"Neith get in there, Shiva is going to need your help." The water pokemon hopped of Fallows back and skipped forward, stopping when it reached Treecko's side. The four pokemon then stood staring each other down. In the center of them the Cyndaquil slowly uncurled revealing its rather innocent looking face. It seemed generally frightened of what was going on and scurried toward Fallow, acknowledging him as the one who saved him from its torture. It hid behind his leg with enough room to watch the battle that was about to transpire.

"Alright you guys, show these two troublemakers what for. I don't tolerate bullying of any kind. Shiva use pound on the Pansage, Neith water gun the Pansear." Treecko then ran toward the grass pokemon, a torrent of water whizzing behind her as she charged. However, the intended target of the water attack had dashed toward the Treecko, evading the water gun, and delivering a nasty fire punch hitting the Treecko to the ground.

"Neith try to get in close and use you Low Kick combo!" As his pokemon moved in for the attacks Fallow started to wonder about this style of fighting. On his previous journey he only got into a handful of double battles. He was never very good at them, but just always managed to squeeze through. He did not know if he would be so lucky. Fortunately Panpour was able to land both its low kick and scratch attack on the Pansear before being restrained by two vines the shot from the wrists of the Pansage. Fallow grimaced knowing there was very little he could do in this situation. If Neith charged forward she would be victim to a hit by the Pansear, which would not be too bad, but with the Pansage still free it could easily land a blow. Shiva couldn't do much as she was still pushing herself up. Before he could give his next command the bush on Pansage's head began to emit small glowing leaves that then shot toward the water type. Fallow recognized the move from Shiva's arsenal, it was a leaf storm. The flurry of leaves devastated the Panpour leaving it passed out on the ground.

"Damn it, I should have recalled her, but I froze." Fallow picked up a pokeball from his waist and recalled the fainted water type. Shiva now stood alone in front of the two wild pokemon. It wasn't before long that the gecko pokemon was in the same position as the water type before it.

I have to do something. I can't let this happen again. thought the boy wracking his mind for a solution. Looking back on the battlefield the Pansear had stepped in front of the Pansage between the vines restraining Treecko's arms and looked to be taking a deep breath. It was clear it was going to use a fire move but there was no clear way to escape.

"I got it, Shiva pull the vines toward you!" The Treecko happy to oblige the trainer tugged hard on the vines making the Pansage collide into the Pansear. The fire attack that the pokemon had been prepping for was prematurely shot out, leaving the grass type with little time to evade. With a large thud the Treecko was thrust to the side by a surprisingly strong quick attack by the Cyndaquil that had been hiding behind Fallow. He didn't even notice that the fire type had moved from beside him. It seemed that the fall of the Panpour and almost defeat of Shiva had heightened its fighting spirit, as the flames on its back burned violently. The small fire type then opened its mouth and shot a small stream of fire at the two foes that still lay on the ground. The Pansage managed to avoid the attack by using its vines to propel itself over the fire. The Pansear however, did not have such a fortunate fate, after taking damage from before it just barely endured the heat of the flames. As it struggled to make another attempt to stand the Cyndaquil hit it with a fearsome tackle attack, leaving it down for the count.

Fallow watched in amazement as the small pokemon that just a few minutes ago was being bullied took out one of its tormentors, and with ease. "Alright Shiva, lets show that little guy that his fight is appreciated, lets end this use quick attack and grab the vines supporting Pansage." The Treecko took off again not quite as fast as its first use of the attack, but still with enough speed to grab the vines of the Pansage before it placed itself back on the ground. "Now use pound to jump and hit him with a second." The grass pokemon gave a small nod and launched itself into the air with the power of its tail. Then in the usual front flip fashion delivered a heavy pound attack to its foe sending it straight into the ground. Treecko, vines still in hand landed next to the fallen monkey pokemon both satisfied and tired from the fight. The Cyndaquil, also seemed somewhat happy, and trotted over to Fallow behind the Treecko.

"Good job, both of you." said Fallow reaching for Treecko's pokeball. "I think you deserve a rest after that fight missy" He then opened the ball encasing the grass type in a red light before it disappeared from sight.

"Cynda, Cynda" cried the fire type gesturing toward the pokeball he had just placed the Treecko in.

"Did you want to come with us? You know you're going to have to get into more battles. From what I saw here I'm not sure you're the type that really enjoys fighting. "The Cyndaquil simply replied with another nudge to his leg assuring the boy it knew what it wanted. "Fine you can come, it will be useful to have you around anyway. You seem to be good in a tight spot." As Fallow reached for a spare pokeball, he heard another rustling in the bushes. When he looked to his surprise a legendary pokemon jumped out. It was an Entei, before he had a chance to even think about tossing the empty ball at the beast it ran off, but it wasn't alone. It was followed by Raikou and Suicune as well. Fallow had remembered reading about these pokemon before he left on his trip, this sight was incredibly rare, not just for him but for anyone. After the pokemon had run off two men in orange showed up, it seemed that they were in pursuit of them as they paid him and the Cyndaquil no mind at all.

"Well Cyndaquil, I can tell you from now, you are going to have your work cut out for you." Fallow smiled down at the pokemon as he opened the pokeball encasing the Cyndaquil in a white light. With three non-stressful shakes the fire type was added to the team, and Fallow headed back to the main path. In the distance he could see Mercury city, it was only maybe an hour away. It had taken a long while but his journey had now seriously begun.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Lauren Linda Noir
Route 1

The wild Bulbasaur struggled to stay standing as Curt, Laurie's Charmander, charged at it with metallic-looking claws. The former knew that the next hit was likely to leave it knocked out, and tried to make one last stand. He used his vines to try to whip Curt with them. The vines slapped the Lizard Pokémon across the face many times, but he kept going and finally scratched the Grass-type Pokémon, leaving it out cold.

"Buuul...baaa..." the Bulbasaur said before passing out.

Curt smiled and turned to his scared trainer. He ran up to her and jumped, giving her a small hug. Lauren immediately put her arms around her Pokémon, and then the Lizard climbed back into Laurie's back.

"Okay, Curt. Time to keep moving."

"Char." the Pokémon said with a nod.

As they walked away from the knocked out Bulbasaur, a Pansage approached the defeated Pokémon and gave it one of his seeds, restoring its energy. But the Bulbasaur, however, wouldn't go back to take revenge on the human, and just returned to the tall grass, followed by the Pansage.

Now, back to Lauren, she continued her way to the next city: Mercury City. She was eager to go there, and get some rest. Night was practically there, and the moon was taking over the sun's spot. It was hard for Lauren to see at the moment, but her Charmander's tail helped her see better. But it didn't stop her from being startled by an odd event.

Three huge, dog-like Pokémon jumped in Laurie's way and continued their way across Route 1. They were running in some sort of line, one after the other, after the other. The one at the front had brown fur, the one behind it had yellow fur with black stripes and a tail that resembled a lightning bolt, and the one behind that one was blue, and had these white spots over its fur. Laurie could tell that the first one was a Fire-type Pokémon, the one behind it was an Electric-Type one, and the last one was Water-Type. However, she did not recognize them as the legendary Pokémon: Entei, Raikou and Suicune, but she could feel this powerful aura around them.

Then, out of nowhere, some men in odd orange suits raced after them. Laurie stared at the odd men, who paid no attention to her, and were more focused on going after the three dog-like Pokémon. She exchanged looks with Curt, who was just as confused as she was.

"...What the hell was that?" Laurie asked.

"Charr..." Curt replied, meaning "Beats me..."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@Kay11190: Shiva has gained 1 level and is now level 13

Neith has gained two levels since she fainted and is now level 15

Fallow has caught a Cyndaquil male level 12. Ability Blaze.

@Mick Fizz: Curt has gained 1 level and is now level 11

Alright guys, if you've posted about seeing the three legendaries, then you can go ahead and arrive in Mercury City. Do remember that it is night time so you can't challenge the gym yet. I hope to move on to the next day before I leave for Maryland next week, I can have the info on how the gym works and a bit more info about the gym leader before I leave. So the next day will start on the 22nd, whether or not everyone posts. Also the second day in the RP will be from the 22nd to when I return on the 7th of August.

Here is what Mercury City Looks like
Spoiler:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Evangeline "Eva" Jasmine Celine
172.gif
587.gif

Route 1

Evangeline smiled to herself. The sun was going down and it was starting to cool down and as she looked ahead she could see the moon rising. She could hear noises in the distance signaling she was getting close to Mercury City. Melody and Jazz were still on both of her shoulders and she could hear Jazz whine impatiently. "Ughh, are we almost there Eva?"

Evangeline chuckled and smiled. "almost Jazz" she said as the lights of the city came into sight. "see the city lights are just ahead we should be there in just a few minutes." she continued before stopping as her other Pokemon spoke.

"Did you hear that?" Melody asked.

"Hear what Melody?" Evangeline asked before rustling bushes was heard.

"That" Melody said as suddenly a large brown Pokemon jumped out of the bushes and ran off. Evangeline recognized it has the legendary beast Entei. But before she could say a word a second Pokemon jumped out. This one large and yellow with black stripes and a purple mane. Like Entei before it this Pokemon whom she recognized as the second legendary beast Raikou ran in the same direction followed quickly by a large blue Pokemon that had white markings and a purple mane, Suicune.

Right after Suicune ran off two men in orange uniforms came running out of the bushes one of them shoving her out of the way as they chased the three beasts. "Hey! Watch were your going!" she yelled after the men before shaking her head and muttering. "Idiots they'll never catch those pokemon"

"Were those Entei, Raikou, and Suicune?" Jazz asked in awe.

"yeah they were, it's rare to see them, but those men, trying to catch them like that" Evangeline sighed and shook her head. "the Legendary Pokemon should remain free, but once we get a room at the Pokemon Center in Mercury City, I am totally drawing them in my sketch book" she smiled "hold on guys, I'm gonna run the rest of the way" she grinned as the two electric types held onto her shoulders and then she took off at a sprint towards Mercury City.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Lillian *Lily* Stone
Chapter 1 - Part IV
-Route 1-

Ani574MS.png
Ani587MS.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png
Ballfull.png

" A legendary sight! "

Lily picked the pokeball up and brushed some dust away. She was holding her very first catch since she came to this region so without any moment to spare she let the electric pokemon out. Emolga appeared before then and quickly flew up circling Lily a couple of times then went and did the same with Mimi.
"Nice to meet you Emolga. I'm Lily and that there is Mimi, my Gothita." The girl said as the flying squirrel landed in front of her.

"Emolga…molga!"

"She said hello and thanked you for the nice battle." Mimi told Lily after Emolga finished spilling out her joy.

"Yeah. Speaking of that why did you attack us? " Lily asked, Mimi closing in on the squirrel curious herself too.

"Molga..molga Emolga!!!"

"She saw a trainer a few days ago and loved how he battled with his pokemon…so she decided to challenge one to see if they were able to catch her."

"I see. Glad to have you on the team then." The girl said with a smile, receiving the same reply from Emolga. "Do you mind if I called you….Sora for example?"

"Emolga!"
"Don't need a translation for that." Lily quickly stopped Mimi as the big smile on Emolga's face was clear enough for her to understand that there was no problem with the nickname she decided on. "Ok let's get going it's getting dark soon and we should reach the next town before that."

And with that our now three travelers started walking along the dusted road towards their next destination. Slowly, as they were getting closer to the next town, the sun was also making its way down onto the horizon, letting room for dusk to fall upon Route 1. As they were about 10 minutes away from Mercury city a sudden wind blew, almost sending Emolga away. Good thing Lily got a grip on both her pokemon and managed to secure them safe. As the wind passed by, three giant dog like beasts came running from a nearby bush Lily's. She recognized the three as being Entei, Suicune and Raikou, some legendary pokemon well known in the Jotho region.

"But why are they here?" Lily asked herself as the three stopped before her and were staring intensively at her. But that didn't last long as just before they could even take a gasp of hair the three started marching again as fast as they can. As they left Lily got another scare as two weird looking men, dressed in orange clothes jumped out of the same bush and chased after the legendary dogs.

"Are they stupid or something?" Lily said not even trying to understand how would they be able to catch them by foot.
" Tita…Gothita…tita. ( I'd say yes. But that was some scene. Even I heard about them! )" the little black pokemon giggled.
" Yeah. Maybe we'll see them again…..someday!. " Lily said slowly and then started walking again towards Mercury city, which could already be seen a bit from the distance.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Helix's Adventure
"Arrival at Mercury City"

The trio walked their way to Mercury City which was seen from above some trees in the surroundings. The small grassy path lead on, welcoming Helix, Relic and Emera down to Mercury City. It was already dark and not much could be seen except for some small shaken bushes or treetops. The "Moon Of Love" (the way Helix describes the crescent moon) was out shinning brightly, illuminating small parts of the grassy pattern pathway that Helix was travelling onto.

Helix had stayed a bit quite for some while though as he was lost in deep thoughts of why the three Legendary Dogs would be here and furthermore, why were the suited man chasing after them. Many were still a blur cloud in Helix's mind but he tried to keep at ease and believes that when times permits, he would once again encounter the Legendary Dogs. Helix and his companions walked down a steep shallow pathway and was entering a much darker part of the small forest-like area. Though, Helix knew logically that the darker it gets means you're getting close to something. He kept his cool but unfortunately, his Pokemons didn't. Relic ran closer to Helix and Emera also closed in the distance that he had kept from his partner.

"Oh!! Don't tell me you guys are scared?" Helix asked quite sarcastically "Don't worry valiants, we're nearly there". Although being a bit brave, Relic was still scared of his surroundings; shallow trees, unknown distance noises and thinking he heard footsteps kept his small little heart running fast and so did Emera's.

"~Ty-Tyrogue~" Relic replied a bit trembly. He did keep his guard though whilst not knowing what or who might pop-up in the midst of this thick darkness. Emera followed his companion's idea and released her vines, but not out far, at least near her body.

It all went fine as Helix kept on walking at an average pace with his trembling friends. He would sometimes let loose a small smile in reason of seeing his companion trembling with utter fear.

"We're here" Helix said relieved. The not-so-long walk finally came to an end as Helix saw a bright light infront of him and as the darkness dispersed, the trio was seen walking on a very small bridge above a small river which gleamed as the moonlight hit it's surface. Houses and different establishment was in view but not quite clearly. Helix was overjoyed. 1% of his journey was accomplished; reaching Mercury City.

"Shall we Valiants??" Helix politely inclined to his pokemon. They had been release from fear and was now amazed to see the beautiful light poles that were alligned alongside the main road "Come on, we have to get to the Pokemon Center and heal you guys up, also get some good sleep for we don't know what might turn up tomorrow..". The trio walked in through the city still gazing at the beautiful alligned poles. They soon arrived at the Pokemon Center and went straight to snooze waiting for the tomorrow that awaits them.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Lauren Linda Noir
Route 1 -> Mercury City

Laurie exchanged looks with her Charmander before shrugging off. "That was weird. Aaanyway, time to move on." she said, "Let's go, Curt." Curt nodded and walked by her side as she started moving, instead of climbing onto her back as he usually did. He walked ahead of Laurie, so that his tail could help her see in the darkness.

After several minutes, which seemed like forever to Laurie, she decided to stop. Her legs were killing her, and she needed to stop and rest for a while. She never knew that a Pokémon journey would be that hard. Little did she know that it was only the beginning, and that it was going to get way tougher. Curt stopped, and turned around to see his trainer on her knees, looking upset.

"Char?" he asked worriedly.

"Hold on, Curt, I'm just...stretching..." she said, trying to hide the pain that her legs were giving her.

"Charchar!" Curt then exclaimed, and pointed at something.

"What? What is it?" she said and looked at where her Charmander was pointing. She stared at that for a while in awe. It was...lights! Electric lights! And buildings! That only meant one thing...

"YES!" Laurie shouted and jumped, getting back on her feet. That sight filled her with energy, and it seemed her legs were no longer aching. She scooped Curt up with her arms and sprinted towards the city, with a huge, mischievous-kinda smile on her face.

Mercury City was a matter of minutes away. And she knew that she had no time to lose. It looked like her only goal was to get there, and was paying little attention to the road before her. With Curt up in her arms, his tail wasn't lighting the road and, although the city's lights were bright, they did not show Laurie a small rock that was before her feet, and...

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Laurie screamed as she found herself flying over the ground, accidentally letting go of Curt.

"CHAAAR!" the bigger-than-average Charmander screamed as it flew towards a shady creature.

Laurie finally fell down on the ground. She was now in more pain than before. She tried to stand up but couldn't, and instead decided to sit on the dusty ground, clutching her leg which now had a scrape and bled lightly. Curt, however, crashed into the shady figure, and it emitted some growl. The creature was a sleeping Pokémon, and Curt must have woken it up. And it certainly wasn't happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back