• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery gift event pokemon boring?

Emeril126

Wannabe Psychic
Years
Is there anyone else out there like me who is tired and annoyed of how gamefreak just gives us the mytical pokemon rather then making an actual event? Like Deoxys or Victini, they were both catchable in their respective games, having there own area and side quest that you unlocked through an event item. I personally feel that it would be much more enjoyable if they did that again rather then not putting much effort into them and just handing them over like they were nothing special.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeeeepp. There's a lot of laziness these days tbh. I thought the Victini thing was SO cool and such a nice way to introduce it. Once we hit Gen 6... mythicals became... nothing. :/

But there's a lot to give out so that's the main problem. Too many and too much effort to program new events. :| Or at least that's the excuse vibe I get.

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
maybe its hard to create new areas in the newer generations for free. it might be harder. I never did these events tbh, but they sound fun. honestly, its just about sponsoring gaming stores like Gamestop. The more codes they hand out, the more support they get. guess its all abt the money. now in the mystery gift thing, i agree. they may just be lazy, or as I said before, it might be hard for them to put efffort into semothing they don't get paid for

Back