• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Aww, how cyoooooot, they look like zombies! 9/10

By the way, Hikari, it's Kcalb. Kcalb is sort of Hilbert's evil alter ego. And his name is "Black" backwards :P

No one ever knows who he is :P

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
That's an amusing signature. Though I have a little trouble reading the yellow. Would work better if you provided a constant background colour (through CSS or something) so that all of your text colours would be readable at all times.
But it's nice to look at none, the less.

8/10

NINJA! *ahum*

Gonna give you a 7 for your signature. The text isn't placed that well, and the credit line seems somewhat "too present". I'm not a big fan of the text either.

Mentalii

Back
Years
I give you a 7/10, I like the idea and this kind of drawing. It's original and I think it matches your username. However the height is a little too big I think, your signature would have looked better if it was more elongated I guess :3 Then I think you should have used a different font for your bottow text, to emphasise it. You should have also make a 1px black stroke, to match the black where you've put your link and so on, and it would have been perfect ^^

Years
9/10

Arcanine is not really my fave Pokemon but I love how well the links are organized as well as the banner design in general.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Kind of tired of seeing that signature, to be honest. But that aside, there's not much coherence in your signature. The images, which should be the main point of attraction of your signature, don't blend well together. I'm also not a big fan of the black box that holds your name. It kind of seems to be just... well there. Your links and last sentence are fine.

6/10

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
10/10

Ohhh she is beautifull. the sun will rise is Salio El Sol in Spanish and the graphics are stunning I liek very much :) :)

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
9/10!

I love your CSS style banner. The Arcanine sprite that shows up when you hover over it is cool, and is what inspired me to have a custom cursor as well. Your quote is neat too, but I don't know if you or someone else made that.

The links are an added bonus.

Years
2/10

It's that signature with nice text but unfortunately I can't see the picture cos of issues I'm having with Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back